Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

Printed Maps Now Available for Purchase!

I wish BI would make maps available for their games. I would buy a map for Takistan, Chernarus, Sahrani, Everon, Malden, and Kolgujev in a heartbeat. Thankfully, I have the digital maps from ArmA X, but I would really like to buy a high quality print for each of the islands in the series.

My, and I'm sure everyone else's, dream has come true!!!! Maps are now available for purchase at the Bohemia Interactive store!

Note: FREE shipping

Don´t miss a very special limited offer: a collection of authentic printed double-sided maps for Arma 2. These maps will guide you through your combat operations on Chernarus as well as the other locations you can find in many of Arma’s DLCs and MODs, including the popular DayZ zombie survival mod.

Buy the Chernarus Map Collection and you will receive eight original printed postcards for free. Plan your combat operations and zombie hunts in true military style!

Chernarus Map Collection contains:

PRINTED MAPS OF CHERNARUS, SAHRANI, TAKISTAN, SHAPUR AND PROVING GROUNDS

8 POSTCARDS FEATURING GAME ARTWORKS

Chernarus Map Collection + 8 Bonus Postcards Only $14.99USD

I've already got these, had them for a while. The Takistan map is incomplete - the western edge is missing - it's why I made and released my own version.

I've already got these, had them for a while. The Takistan map is incomplete - the western edge is missing - it's why I made and released my own version.

I'm assuming you got your maps with the game? If you didn't get them from the store, how would you know it is still incomplete? Perhaps they have fixed the issue?

I got them after running a competition game. A bunch of players took part, Celery included, so he's got the same map.

The one I have certainly looks the same as the picture in the store, plus I got postcards that look the same.

Well I got mine ordered, will make a nice addition to the Sahrani map I got years ago with PCFormat :)

Thanks for the link BTW :)

Edited by DMarkwick

Definitely going to buy this even though I purchased ArmA X.

tempted...dunno if i should lol

Ordered! Thanks for free shipping :D

This will complete my "command central" :war:

Still on the fence. I don't play much DayZ so I'm not sure I really need these, but I do like to support BIS...Hmm, choices choices. :p

Just ordered!

Those will look great on my whiteboard (+ I can use magnets instead of nails).

Is it just me or sounds the text of this offer to be aimed at DayZ players? I think the need for printed maps is even bigger for "non DayZ"-players like me, but it seems we are a minority now.

These maps and postcards are the same that came bundled with the ArmA X Anniversary Edition, right?

Yes, the maps and post cards are exactly the same as what is bundled in boxed Arma X.

Very handy map for DayZ, the in game map you pick up isn't as clear when looking for fresh water sources and you can't draw a big X on your monitor where you find those hunter stands.

Lots more fun using a real map and landmarks to navigate too. :)

Well, i bought it. Feel like the biggest nerd ever now. :D

Well, i bought it. Feel like the biggest nerd ever now. :D

You felt that way before, mate! :D

You felt that way before, mate! :D

My nerdiness seems to have reached a new peak.

What are you talking about? This is alpha male stuff.

What are you talking about? This is alpha male stuff.

Yeah i cant wait to explain what that map is doing between my Pink Floyd and Apocalypse Now posters next time a bring a girl home.

Got them today. Was surprised at how big they were, then again didn't know what to expect lol

kinda disappointed the Sahrani map is the one with the two flags and kinda a sat view of the island and not a map like the others. But that's all (besides I know what place inside out after all these years lol)

Got mine today. I figured they would be quite big, I was surprised by the quality of paper, it seems to be very good.

As Slatts said, a little disappointing that the Sahrani map isn't like the others, but I got it mapped out in my head.

I finally picked them up at the post office today. The quality of the maps and the postcards is very good indeed. The postcards are of thick sturdy glossy paper or something, better than usual postcards. Though i dont really know what to do with them. :p

I like the 'tourist map' style of the Chernarus map, i will put it on the wall behind my desktop. :)

The maps were folded quite oddly though, took me a minute to fold them up the way i received them. :p

The postcards are of thick sturdy glossy paper or something, better than usual postcards. Though i dont really know what to do with them. :p

They're meant to be sent as fanmail to:

Stříbrná Lhota 747

25210 Mníšek pod Brdy

Czech Republic

I promise to cover the wall with them as they come. Unless they're addressed to that other zombie author who lives in another city.

Edited by Celery

The maps were folded quite oddly though, took me a minute to fold them up the way i received them. :p

Same here! When I first unfolded them and tried to fold them back up, I was a bit confused with how they were folded. Maybe I oughta fold them in half with each fold and set them under a large book for a while so they fold nicely.

They're meant to be sent as fanmail

These things are like gold to me. You guys send me another post card, I'll send you fan mail. :)