Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

Printed Maps Now Available for Purchase!

Just picked mine up at the post office (not sure why it required my signature since it could easily fit in a mailbox...anyway). Awesome quality, the postcards are made out of some really thick card stock, and I love how it's a "set" of all the current ArmA games so far (gonna need a Czech DLC one, though! :p). Haven't unfolded the maps yet but they look legit. Great job BIS!

Edited by MavericK96

They're meant to be sent as fanmail to:

Stříbrná Lhota 747

25210 Mníšek pod Brdy

Czech Republic

I promise to cover the wall with them as they come. Unless they're addressed to that other zombie author who lives in another city.

I only just got them! You want them back already? :o

EDIT: That is the worst representation of the

:o

smiley i have ever seen.

Edited by NeMeSiS

Got my maps a few days ago... I already own the sahrani map but the other maps are even greater and more useful (in ArmA2 :) ).

But I was a little bit disappointed with the folding... it was not complicated to unfold, but the edges looked "handfolded"... the inner edged were perfect foldet, but the outer edges were folded with less quality (or less pressure). Also the "fold intersections" were ugly crumpled.

But the rest of the maps (printing, design) are of great quality. Just as my ADAC roadmap of northern germany...

Hi,

I apologise for bringing up this thread again, however the sale is still on so I believe it is still relevant.

Where in the world is free shipping available? I am planning to purchase ARMA X through the official store while it is on sale, and it seems to include the printed maps and postcards. However, I couldn't find any details on shipping beyond it being "free". I live in Australia, does the free shipping apply to here or is it limited to other countries?

Thanks.

Ordered mine back on May 31st and still haven't received them :(.

Well, Jan Libich from support said this:

Hello,

Chernarus Map pack has free shipping to any country in the world. It is

sent by standard postal service.

So I'm in, ARMA X is at 25% off at the moment which means that it's a great deal to get the maps with it for free.

Ordered mine back on May 31st and still haven't received them :(.

Did you get an email saying they were shipped?

When I ordered the Chernarus map I got an email 2 days later saying it was shipped

so if you didn't get anything like that then maybe your order wasn't passed onto whomever ships them out.

Did you get an email saying they were shipped?

When I ordered the Chernarus map I got an email 2 days later saying it was shipped

so if you didn't get anything like that then maybe your order wasn't passed onto whomever ships them out.

Come to think of it, no I didn't. Time to contact support.

Come to think of it, no I didn't. Time to contact support.

Take a while for it to get to Ireland even, I'd give it another few days

I didn´t get a mail too, but Sprocket says it got shipped 3 days ago. I bought it at the first days, so it may take some time.