Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E

New nose? Now that's what I want to hear!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my first message in this thread was to complain about the nose. Already. I like to whine.

An update is an update :P.

The nose looking good but if you don't mind me asking, what is going on near the bottom window? It looks as though it curves inward with the body weld.

The nose looking good but if you don't mind me asking, what is going on near the bottom window? It looks as though it curves inward with the body weld.

Ahh, that is where I've joined it to the main body, so there will be no gaps when it's moved into the correct position of the body :)

It will be a smooth finish once it's moved right a little more :p

Edited by konyo

Update!!! .. again :dance1:

After working non-stop on this today, here's the Chinooks new completed nose job below :p

I've climbed that difficult mountain, nows the easy part! Running back down the otherside :D

All thats left is to just got to design wreck models, add few more things and its release day!!! :o

There's literally about 4 - 5 things on my to-do list to check off!

th_B0A765F3-7F1D-4877-8736-156A498F1664-8972-000009BE3056112D.jpg

If I want our pilot to crash with a full helicopter..I'd gladly die in this :D

If I want our pilot to crash with a full helicopter..I'd gladly die in this :D

Haha nice count me in on that ;)

Wow konyo this is looking awesome, and great to know that this is on approach to the end of its creation :D

Wow konyo this is looking awesome, and great to know that this is on approach to the end of its creation :D

Thanks :) I'm pleased with it myself, a good days work pays off. Now just to get it prepped for release :D

Edited by konyo

this looks BEAUTIFUL!Really nice job.Can't wait for the release simple amzing job.

Our pilots (and operators) are looking SOOOOOOOOOO forward to having this beauty in our mod pack. Great job!

Edited by Switch556

I can attest to that. I'll be getting into the 160th SOAR right around when this will (hopefully) be released. This looks wonderful. Can't wait.

After going though the main MH-47E model tonight and giving it a final look over. I was thinking 'wow.. its actually finished!' ... then I spotted 2 bugs, which are an easy fix and can be fixed tomorrow.

Anyway, just about to start building the wreck model now as 'astast' has textured an engine fire texture for the MH-47E.

(Thanks! :D) Heres the picture of his work :

th_C682BC5D-539A-4047-A19D-EB1AA2A256C4-10409-00000B7D1BC4F326.jpg

After going though the main MH-47E model tonight and giving it a final look over. I was thinking 'wow.. its actually finished!' ... then I spotted 2 bugs, which are an easy fix and can be fixed tomorrow.

Anyway, just about to start building the wreck model now as 'astast' has textured an engine fire texture for the MH-47E.

(Thanks! :D) Heres the picture of his work :

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy222/konyo-napster4/MH-47E/th_C682BC5D-539A-4047-A19D-EB1AA2A256C4-10409-00000B7D1BC4F326.jpg

With enough damage, will the engine actually go on fire?

With enough damage, will the engine actually go on fire?

Nope, but I will include a simple copy and paste code with makes the engine still on fire :P

Edited by konyo

Nope, but I will include a simple copy and paste code with makes the engine still on fire :P

Wow that's going to be cool to see that :rthumb:

Crashing sounds better then flying :D

Or just select the wreck model, under 'wrecks' :p

Edited by konyo

Will it be an option for mission makers to set the enigne on fire in flight with a trigger?

Will it be an option for mission makers to set the enigne on fire in flight with a trigger?

Yes, mission makers should easily be able to do that with a trigger, using the code I'll supply :D

Edited by konyo

Nice, im going to make a mission where you crash and then call in a qrf and then kill the hvt's in in that region ;)

Nice, im going to make a mission where you crash and then call in a qrf and then kill the hvt's in in that region ;)

Sounds good ;) you can hide in the chopper and shoot out the windows too for some cover ;)

Edited by konyo

Thats f**king awesome ;)

Edited by astast

I don't know if you have been asked before Konyo but will the helicopter have a walkable interior?

I don't know if you have been asked before Konyo but will the helicopter have a walkable interior?

Yes, all have walkable interiors, wrecks and static model included :D

Edited by konyo

Stop teasing us damn it!!!

I wake up every morning now and rush to the computer to read through new posts in this thread :cool: