Sign in to follow this  
arremba san zorzo

PedagneMOD betaFIX v02.1 Released

Today the PedagneMOD team has released the new BetaFix Pack for vehicles of PedagneMOD. Just one week after the previous release, here a new pack that fix some other bugs on some vehicles.

One week ago, the PedagneMOD has released the PedagneMOD betaFIX v02, where were fixed tons of bugs. Many, that we don't remember them all!

But just keep in mind that if you can't see them, here, there is the must work!

FIXED ON ALL:

cleared the color tone of the base green of texutres of many vehicles

translations (by google translator) of "displayname" strings in english, french, italian, spanish, german, czech and polish (here, will be very much appreciated any feedback by mother tongue gamers)

improved the damage effects

fixed bugs on reflectors

re-designed the MG3 turrets and some M2 turrets on land vehicles

changed light effects on .rvmat files

added animations on instruments

ASZ_Wheel and ASZ_Wheel_2:

added the damage on wheels

added loader on Centauro turret

added a new FIAT BLINDO 6614 "Ibis" (Ibis was the name that Italy government gave to Somalia mission of 1992)

added artillery ability to 6614 rocket launcher

added a new VTML "Lince" with desert camo

added protected turret on VTML "Lince"

added a long range patrol kit on VTML "Lince"

added the view pilot detailed on all Blindo PUMA

re-design of VM90 serie

fixed the rotation on drive wheels

ASZ_Tracked and Tracked_2:

added new artillery unit VCC2 with a 107mm mortar in version for Army and Navy regiment

added new artillery unit M109L in land version and a version with an amphibious kit mounted (Original Model by VILAS)

added loader on Ariete and Leopard turrets

added the view pilot detailed on all VCC1, VCC2, SIDAM and Aris-Gator

added view cargo on SIDAM

fixed the position of commander on LVTP7

ASZ_Air:

fixed the load of sound on doors animation

fixed error message on rocketsmoke.p3d

-----------------------------------

KNOW BUGS:

some instruments not work properly

some vehicles show black triangles yet when destroyed

plate front animation do not work on Aris-Gator and VCC class

M109 amphibious is a bit more instable for the low wheight that allow it to float

Today, you can find also a Show Missions pack, that allow you to see all vehicles of PedagneMOD (around 100) deployed on the runway of Utes Island's, never put them in editor one by one.

Screen_fix021_00mini.jpg

Thanks to Vilas for the model of M109 and thanks to all guys that have collaborated actively on forums topics.

In this release you find vehicles that you have almost already seen. In the Next release you will found new vehicles, new soldiers, new weapons and new fleet!

Enjoy and don't forget to support the team!

You can download the Vehicle pack on download page of official PedagneMOD web site.

The PedagneMOD Team

Great mod one problem with the new test missions, it says ASZ_Navy missing unable to play. As far as I'm aware there is no Navy pbo yet?

Great to see you again on the scene mate !

I'm just downloading the fix, and I will update and post my old mission pack as well as some new asap.

Carry on with the great work !

Just the best of italian style & design for ArmAII

@Flex: i have re-uploaded the missions, with the Game cleared by addons that i haven't released yet. I haven't error message, now.

Sorry, can you try to re-download the missions (only them) and tell me if there are other problems, please? Thanks very, very much;)

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

It's always a pleasure meet you again, mate:)

Great to see you again on the scene mate !

I'm just downloading the fix, and I will update and post my old mission pack as well as some new asap.

Carry on with the great work !

Just the best of italian style & design for ArmAII

Hi Arremba!

Nice to see you keep working at this huge project.

Can I use some of this fix with ARMAII standalone (no OA)?

Thank you one more time. :)

...mmh, i think that you'll have many problems with it. This pack contains more features for OA, i think that not work properly if you have installed only A2 and not OA.

Hi Arremba!

Nice to see you keep working at this huge project.

Can I use some of this fix with ARMAII standalone (no OA)?

Thank you one more time. :)

Hi,

The showcase missions you supplied seem to require ASZ_Navy which I can't find as a download on your website. Perhaps this is a development version of the missions?

well, this file was fixed and re-uploaded around the 15:45, see post #6 and #7, or just re-download the missions file.:)

Hi,

The showcase missions you supplied seem to require ASZ_Navy which I can't find as a download on your website. Perhaps this is a development version of the missions?

Lol - I'm sorry I thought I had read all the posts - obviously not. I edited the missions to see your works anyway. Very nice models indeed - thankyou very much for sharing them.

Thanks very much Miller! Thanks very, very much!

The translation of must part of the "displynames" is one of the news of this release. Naturally there is the German besides other languages, but simply translated by Google, 'cause i don't know German (i haven't heard my mother that telling to me when i was child: "learn german, learn german, learn german" :headscratch: ). So, if somebody of the fans of your site, may get to me some feedback about some (sure) mistakes in translation i will be happy!

Thanks Arremba San Zorzo :smile_o:

ArmA2Base.de News:

PedagneMOD betaFIX v02.1 Released and Download with Mirror pedagnemod.com :wink_o:

Kind regards

Miller

Awesome work Arremba,having the Freccia,Centauro and Iveco LMV in A2CO it's a blast.Hope you continue your work here or in Arma 3.

Btw not sure if you're aware but the Iveco LMV with remote weapon station and the Spec Ops version has problems with cargo proxies(one of soldiers in the back is invisible).

Also Freccia has a very big armor value.

thanks, i'll soon control your advise :)

It's near a new release with groups config and the fixing of other bugs about vehicles and charcters.

Awesome work Arremba,having the Freccia,Centauro and Iveco LMV in A2CO it's a blast.Hope you continue your work here or in Arma 3.

Btw not sure if you're aware but the Iveco LMV with remote weapon station and the Spec Ops version has problems with cargo proxies(one of soldiers in the back is invisible).

Also Freccia has a very big armor value.

The FRECCIA and all VCC were thougth to resist to 1 shot of RPG and to explode to the 2nd. Have I exagerated in the way to obtain this?

Sorry Arremba,it was my fault regarding the Freccia armor value.I tested more properly now with an BTR-90(30mm and Konkurs) against Freccia and all was good.You're right,it's not overpowered at all.

Well Krycek. You'll can test very hard the FRECCIA in incoming (there is some bugs yet) mission, where a whole mecanized regiment is deployed in takistan.