Sign in to follow this  
AZCoder

AZCoder's GPS Replacement Mod

All images are from product and review sites, edited in GIMP. Really a tricky process, because of different display sizes, required testing each one over and over to get the alignment with the map layer correct :)

Nice work, I ask you permission to include your GPS replacement on my mission, of course with all credit to your job.

Cheers

Rubber

@Rubberkite, go ahead, sounds good to me.

The Droid 1 is in there, although I am not too fond of it. I created it about a year ago. I tried doing a Droid Razor but it came out terrible, I may try another Android based phone, maybe a Nexus or something, not sure.

Hey AZCoder, I know it has been a while since you released this mod but I was wondering if you could help me with some config work or take my image and make a new GPS for the mod. Here is a link (http://i.imgur.com/euCV84C.png), I can get it to you in whatever format you need I just dont quite fully understand how to tell the system where the frame to put the GPS is and whatnot.

I think this Foretrex is the GPS that should have been included originally since this is a lot more common in ref pics.

Thanks.

@ Warden_1 It is small (wrist GPS), Doesnt have color, or 2D gfx . Its just a text GPS with plots/lines scale for hills. It would be a great ingame 3d(with anim.) look at your wrist. And it is used more than DAGR now. Can use a serial port conversion to 1/4,1/8 jack, and hook up to a Kenwood D7 or such and broadcast to anything.

I'm in the process of moving and probably won't be up and running completely until next weekend. Nice image, btw.

Thank you for informing us about the update :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!