Sign in to follow this  
gammadust

SOPA - Internet as we know it about to be gone?

Its just sad thats all it is people welcoming bio chip in all forms, no matter how it gets peddled even through health, all that to monitor temps? Plenty of ways and no need in his condition anyway, stupidity all the way.

he more intelligent recognise pied pipers like Greenwald for what they really are: savvy, self interested, self promoters - notice he has himself a new job already lol?

So he should not work again becuase of the past situation? Also getting a new job means what? He's employable and thats bad? Of course when the shoe doesn't fit your a self interested self promoter, but when it does fit I wouldn't be surprised if he got a peace prize or some form of "pat on the back badge" .

I think wise is better than intelligence.

Ever wonder why they chose to pass through the UK on that trip and not the half dozen other routes that don't pass through the territory of a close US ally? They avoided the US mainland as that would be too obvious. It's always better publicity if you get arrested, a night in jail is like money in the bank to some people, they will dine out on that for years.

Can you prove this?

Edited by mrcash2009

Off topic irrelevant and personal, nice, triple whammy .. I was just inserting some humour and thought you were on board, I guess it got lost, oh well.

Anyway ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24847399

UK intelligence work defends freedom, say spy chiefs

Britain's security services defend - rather than undermine - freedom and democracy, the head of MI5 has said.

Quite a comical paradox this title, in light of everything that has been :) Dog & pony show in my view.

Edited by mrcash2009

they only talk about there own freedom,and the democracy it far away! it wont get better only worse.

I was just inserting some humour and thought you were on board, I guess it got lost, oh well.

-very true;) i got it.

I dont understand the use of "freedom" in that at all. Where does a security agency and MI5 have anything to do with a notion that they somehow keep us "free"? That doesn't make any sense and completely out of context with what they do as a job its only "security" issues. A humans individual "freedom" bears no relation to MI5 and its role ... just an odd thing to promote in the media. I think they peddled there importance a little too much in that meeting using such terms. Do bouncers on a club door keep me feeling free when I enter as part of the job? Do security cameras in shopping centres make me feel free & keep me free as I shop as part of their existence?

Ive never personally had an overwhelming warm sense of freedom shower over me when I see security of any form, I just see people doing a job role that's all. MI5 and all these agencies are soley reliant on technology so do we now pick a memorial day for everyone that worked for them and supplied servers and technology and pledge our thanks for our freedom? I didn't know MI5/6 were freedom fighters or maybe that's a play on words :)

Comical if anything, I exaggerate the point but I just think that term shouldn't enter it at all.

Edited by mrcash2009

nevertheless, we are confronted with more and more control off the sheeple in the west, you may or may not agree but its a Fact! even in my piece of crazy little country, police uses private company's to catch ppl,and the interior minister wants to give the police unlimited use off camera's to catch ppl to beat money out their pockets.

then,your mi5/6 is not intrested in your safety or they would have stopt the bombings in2005(hope i am right) or the attack on the pour drummer boy,that whas attacked by some crazy wild dogs this summer, their only intrest is pure control, but ppl dont understand this or dont want to know it! thats why they are sheeple. and those mi5/6 agent's and cops, seems not to understand it,only in oppressing the ppl(no idea why)mayby only intrested in their paycheck!

hope the shit hit the fence soon,and ppl will finnaly stand up against this abuse!

(sry for the spelling)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24830684
Edward Snowden articles 'could be acts of terror' The publication of material leaked by Edward Snowden is capable of being an act of terrorism, the home secretary's barrister has said.
It either is or its not, could be, lets decide. It was only a matter of time before its attempted to place this form of leaking (or attempts to place any form of whistle blowing) under the "trigger processes" words and place it into the legislation of "act upon" laws.

Its only scaremongering to keep whisleblowers quiet, because if you tell the truth,or show it,you can end up in jail or worser! snowden,manning,greenwald and his partner, etc,etc. It got nothing to do with terrorisme(only state terrorisme)!

Well the truth is that the system was utterly flawed as we can see by the stuff he revealed. In this case the only way to change anything is to go outside of the system wich he did.

Its only scaremongering to keep whisleblowers quiet, because if you tell the truth,or show it,you can end up in jail or worser! snowden,manning,greenwald and his partner, etc,etc. It got nothing to do with terrorisme(only state terrorisme)!

No it's not anymore only scaremongering as you pointed out by naming Manning, Snowden and all the others. In the US whistleblowers are persecuted and gagged they will turn it to law that anyone who is actually critical to their own government wrong doings is to be considered a domestic Terrorist. It's all about control.

Certainly is trying to be some landmark case or at least setting an example in order to bring this type of thing under that umbrella, a chess move for sure. Like all of these things incl SOPA etc once you nit them together its quite a woven pallet of laws and actions that can be used in lesser cases later. I mean for example terror laws were used/leaned upon for local councils in UK for things like fly tipping and all sorts of "so you would think" unrelated things.

If in doubt - terrorism. Reminds me of that meme - "I dont know - therefore aliens" :)

It's funny how you're a terrorist for questioning the establishment, not for terrorizing the general public.

"If you don't do as we say, if you don't leave us to do what we want, then you are a terrorist" Ah...and to think all this spawned from the misguidance of 9/11...I'm still amused with the idea of letting the "terrorists" win, they already did.

Edited by NodUnit

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/11/08/net-us-usa-security-snowden-idUSBRE9A703020131108

Exclusive: Snowden persuaded other NSA workers to give up passwords - sources
Snowden may have persuaded between 20 and 25 fellow workers at the NSA regional operations center in Hawaii to give him their logins and passwords by telling them they were needed for him to do his job as a computer systems administrator, a second source said.

Only an evil terrorist would ask people passwords and then they gave them to him, are they sure this was the NSA and not some local library network or laser quest back office. What next, he used post it notes to force them to give up information with threats of paper cuts? If anything this is a internal security issue at that location, more of an embarrassment than something to throw at the media do demonise it all.

Edited by mrcash2009

Hi all

Clearly Representative Democracy is a failure; time to replace it I think.

Kind Regards walker

No shock anymore but just another string in the bow of "Smart" devices, smart for all other reasons than your own usage.
, yep smarter then you think or even that you want them to be! but nothing new!:j:

, yep smarter then you think or even that you want them to be! but nothing new!:j:

Not that long ago I remember a mass database being set by the government mentioned via news sources and there was public outrage in UK, also it was pushed in the media as snooping. There was a fake website posted via email forwards ref phones that could track your location & listen in, and the email replies were "this is paranoid B.S" and "that doesnt happen, LOL conspiracy B.S" ... that was around 2004/5 or so. Whats do we have know? Smart tech/facebook and so on. Its how you sell it that makes the difference.

Edited by mrcash2009

:D NSA infiltrated online games: "massive multi-player online video games have been targeted for years".

http://news.yahoo.com/nsa-infiltrated-online-games-39-world-spycraft-39-170707393.html

Just saw this on the news whilst getting a snack to cure the munchies, nearly sprayed my left over pasta all over the TV!

Well, well well! This explains a lot! I bet one of the pretend loud mouths in this thread is our spy?

Bad mouthing the NSA and GCHQ in order to recruit recruits eh???

Come on - own up - which one of you is it? You can tell me now, or I got ways of finding out myself! :cool:

(<--- serious business!, avatar has changed)

Edited by Mattar_Tharkari

I bet one of the pretend loud mouths in this thread is our spy?

Bad mouthing the NSA and GCHQ in order to recruit recruits eh???

Come on - own up - which one of you is it?

Thanks for the link, as regards the above, pretty pointless.

The NSA and its British sister agency GCHQ worry that this environment might be useful for terrorists, according to documents leaked by Snowden. Al Qaeda and others could hide operational discussions and actual money transfers in fantasy worlds.

Has to be said, I did PMSL at this to be fair. Then again the "t" word trigger is great to sniff around anything these days.

Edited by mrcash2009

So you were insinuating that I am the/one of the "pretend loud mouth"s then? All very "bating" isn't it sir (yawn). " ;) ". Those that bate loud enough etc etc. Although thanks for the post, some good details and some comedy value mixed in.

If you think I post reverse psychology all day then, well ... you definitely must have had a slow day at work for sure, also, careful you dont enter the realms of what is it ... "paranoia" and "theories".

Edited by mrcash2009

I knew those elves were terrorists,damn something was fishy when 3 members from the village were meeting behind the inn.Not to mention the dwarf busted last year that had a backpack full of fireball scrolls.I mean he's a dwarf already,that makes him 75% more eligible to be a terrorist.I should have said something when I saw something.

In Second Life they probably spied on penis store owners and furry community.

Edited by Krycek

I should have said something when I saw something.

Hehe, im surprised that phrase doesn't come up on dynamic adboards on the pitch in fifa14 Next gen, fairly sure xbox1/ps4 will have it thrown up for users when they talk to kinekt and say the "t" word soon. Im positive I met a jehadist in skrim, I was shocked at the technical know how of them as I was off-line all the time!

Interesting article and imagery comparisons found on spy rocket (linking into what mattar posted also):

http://www.geek.com/news/us-spy-satellite-features-supervillain-logo-of-giant-space-octopus-enveloping-earth-1579311/

image:

The new surveillance satellite, launched by the National Reconnaissance Office last Thursday, features the ominous, world-eating space octopus

http://www.geek.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/octommunist.jpg

Edited by mrcash2009