Sign in to follow this  
johanna

Heroes and Generals - MMO

dTetpr1emas

One part is the foliage/wheat/grass showing at far horizon, now that's what I would like in Arma3 :)

I cant speak for the rest of it, RTS things look interesting though.

Edited by mrcash2009

wrong section! doh! Please delete

Edited by Montanaro
wrong section

Same premise as WW2 Online.

And I'd like to get back into that sort of game, so I have applied for an alpha key!

Looks cool, it'll be a payware? I mean, every month some $?

due to problem of move == merge , here is new thread

it looks like it will be a much less hardcore game than WWII online. same basic concept, but more relaxed.

and I would love to see that vegetation rendering in A3, if its not there already (equivalent or better system)

Anyone participate in Alpha? If so, how's the game?

I've been in for a while, it's interesting.

Have you posted on the support forums rupert?

On the last build I used to get bad artifacts, but the new build fixed that.

I got in but no matter what browser I use the graphics refuse to fully load properly.

So you play this game through a browser?

Yes

Well this game is no longer of any interest to me. Thanks for the heads-up.

oh noes, not an alpha through a browser...

wait a second....

100 bucks says you are the same hludwig that has been trolling the H&G forums and the RO2 forums.

The game wasn't any interest to you when it wasn't RO2 and wasn't using unreal engine...remember? No idea why you feel like you need to trash every H&G thread on the internet.

Edited by Montanaro

to you when it wasn't RO2 and wasn't using unreal engine...remember?

Yeah, because the Unreal Engine is a proven engine.

No idea why you feel like you need to trash every H&G thread on the internet.

Because I'm no longer interested in a browser game that is going to be arcadey (I can quote the the developer that told me that), I'm now "trash"ing every H&G thread?

Edited by Hans Ludwig

Because I'm no longer interested in a browser game that is going to be arcadey (I can quote the the developer that told me that), I'm now "trash"ing every H&G thread?

Ludwig: "I quite like my Unreal Engine and what it has too offer." Not to mention your discussions with Organic about the engine.

and you said this over a week ago: "an unknown game developer using an unknown engine that have also said their game will be "arcadey." No, thanks."

You didn't just now decide that you didn't like the game based on the "browser". you decided a week ago based on your feelings that had no merit.

So don't tell me you suddenly had the innocent revelation that because the alpha was browser based you didn't like the game. You knew it was browser based but you asked anyway in order to tell everyone how you don't like the game, just like on the other forums. :j:

There is a reason you aren't posting on the H&G forum or the H&G thread on RO2 forum, it's because you aren't welcome due to this exact troll behavior.

I also remember you saying how ARMA2 and WW2OL weren't good examples of realistic FPS games. So you complaining about H&G being arcade like isn't a stretch when you consider everything "arcady". By the way, nobody claimed that H&G was going to be realistic. So you judging it like you are is misguided.

Edited by Montanaro

Are you seriously going on about this shit again? Was the RO forums not good enough for you?

Do you not have anything better to do in your life but bash this game? Holy shit just because the devs said they want realism splashed with arcade, its enough to make you flip your lid and rant about it on every site you can?

Don't listen to this nut. Check out the game.

btw. don't understimate this game just because it uses browser, the method is similar to Unity WebPlayer engine ...

so it can run full 3D w/o problem

btw. don't understimate this game just because it uses browser, the method is similar to Unity WebPlayer engine ...

so it can run full 3D w/o problem

This guy went on a tirade on the RO forums because the developers said it was realism mixed with arcade.

http://www.heroesandgenerals.com/community/5578/vehicle-armor-model#more-5578

Here is their vehicle armour/damage model.

Are you seriously going on about this shit again? Was the RO forums not good enough for you?

Do you not have anything better to do in your life but bash this game? Holy shit just because the devs said they want realism splashed with arcade, its enough to make you flip your lid and rant about it on every site you can?

Let's not forget about him posting pictures of pre-alpha placeholders in order to insinuate the game wasn't good enough. :rolleyes:

Or him bashing arma's netcode AFTER the netcode had been fixed (DOH!) Ludwig: "If warping has been around since OFP: CWC, then you can bet it's going to be in Arma3. "

Clearly a troll intent on bashing any games he doesn't like.

Let's not forget about him posting pictures of pre-alpha placeholders in order to insinuate the game wasn't good enough. :rolleyes:

Or him bashing arma's netcode AFTER the netcode had been fixed (DOH!) Ludwig: "If warping has been around since OFP: CWC, then you can bet it's going to be in Arma3. "

Clearly a troll intent on bashing any games he doesn't like.

You sound like Sir Polaris back in 2009 when he thought Codemasters was going to create the OFP2 sequel. Since that game turned into utter crap, you never see him anymore on this forum.

Yeah, and you don't rage in every thread and become totally belligerent when someone suggest something you don't want to see incorporated into the game. Because in your eyes you want this to be WWIIONLINE 2.0, your precious.

Edited by Hans Ludwig