Sign in to follow this  
jeza

England 'Riots'

Sure it does. It's gangs of "youths" tearing things up. Just like the dozens of "Flash mobs" of "Youths" strolling into stores and tearing the place up and stealing everything in sight.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

People do get angry when they run out of other peoples money.

They need those nike's and tracksuits for job interviews.

An explanation is not an excuse.

Unfortunately an awful lot of people will simply never understand this distinction. See it all the time on forums.

So criminals are really the victims of evil bankers, media and politicians brainwashing them and forcing them to do what they do.

ok I get it

I'm 42 and have been bombarded with images and video of this so therefore I should go out and kick in a window of a computer store so i can have a kickass system just in time for Arma 3 to come out.

If I get caught I'll make sure my lawyer passes on a copy of this thread. Should be out by lunchtime.

Edited by jblackrupert

You can't really compare those two things. Walker is right in his suggestion that the current situation in the UK stems from that.

Bring out the troops and their batons, fire up red dyed water cannons, beat down HARD!

This beheaviour should never be tolerated, harch punishment should be enforced, a simple smack, bad boy, now you have this on your record aswell, you can go will not suffice.

Hard labor, clean and fix the damages, then hard labor for wherever the country needs it for a good reasonable time, bring back the chaingangs.

@Relevant but not exactly on topic:

This is in many aspects related to the (big elephant as mentioned).

If youre on a boat at sea, you cannot take onboard more shipwrecked people than the boat is able to carry.

If you take on to many, youll sink and end up with a boat floatting upside down, some dead or dying drifting away and the rest grasping at a hold starving to death and sucumbing to the elements.

Its not even about race anymore, have not been for many years, though the left(and some idiot right radicals) have kept the argument very much alive.

Its immigration without a sufficient web to catch them in.

That means, without sufficient education, jobs and integration, youll end up with well, what we have and are going to get alot more of.

A local politician where i live stated 2 days ago that his party will propose/demand that they refuse/cannot take in any more immigrants into my county/district before they have enough available jobs and integration/education programs available for them and that the jobs should go primarily to the able and willing natives first.

Waiting for the shit storm on that one...

The fun part, his party is more center than right, though his former party was full right, i bet media will eat this and spit out little bits of "racicst".

You can't really compare those two things. Walker is right in his suggestion that the current situation in the UK stems from that.

I asked if the same "explanation" could be used for the US examples.

And yes we can compare them because it's the same perps doing them

just the US version.

The same crap goes on every single year in Canada also at Caribana and the last day of the Canadian National exhibition.

Edited by jblackrupert

So criminals are really the victims of evil bankers, media and politicians brainwashing them and forcing them to do what they do.

ok I get it

I'm 42 and have been bombarded with images and video of this so therefore I should go out and kick in a window of a computer store so i can have a kickass system just in time for Arma 3 to come out.

If I get caught I'll make sure my lawyer passes on a copy of this thread. Should be out by lunchtime.

Petulance. So attractive :)

Bring out the troops and their batons, fire up red dyed water cannons, beat down HARD!

This beheaviour should never be tolerated, harch punishment should be enforced, a simple smack, bad boy, now you have this on your record aswell, you can go will not suffice.

Hard labor, clean and fix the damages, then hard labor for wherever the country needs it for a good reasonable time, bring back the chaingangs.

@Relevant but not exactly on topic:

This is in many aspects related to the (big elephant as mentioned).

If youre on a boat at sea, you cannot take onboard more shipwrecked people than the boat is able to carry.

If you take on to many, youll sink and end up with a boat floatting upside down, some dead or dying drifting away and the rest grasping at a hold starving to death and sucumbing to the elements.

Its not even about race anymore, have not been for many years, though the left(and some idiot right radicals) have kept the argument very much alive.

Its immigration without a sufficient web to catch them in.

That means, without sufficient education, jobs and integration, youll end up with well, what we have and are going to get alot more of.

A local politician where i live stated 2 days ago that his party will propose/demand that they refuse/cannot take in any more immigrants into my county/district before they have enough available jobs and integration/education programs available for them and that the jobs should go primarily to the able and willing natives first.

Waiting for the shit storm on that one...

The fun part, his party is more center than right, though his former party was full right, i bet media will eat this and spit out little bits of "racicst".

My own view on why massive immigration is allowed is that the government know that there is a future shitstorm brewing for pensions. More people paying tax = pension crisis stave-off.

My own view on why massive immigration is allowed is that the government know that there is a future shitstorm brewing for pensions. More people paying tax = pension crisis stave-off.

I can see that form, throwing away huge chunks of money to gather in percentages in tax to save for future.

Also more immigrants to a government throwing cash at them means more voters and ensures next election with a few more percentages.

Edit: Actually many of the "functioning" immigrants in my country vote right wing, this because they also want controlled and proper immigration, they see many of the effects of this in sufficient immigration first hand.

There is no statistics afaik available, but it has been confirmed on several occasions, by foreign community leaders, some right wing politicians etc, though never recieved anything other than a short comment and lid on from the media.

Edited by Demonized

Importing people who have no intention of working, learning the host language and just generally sucking off the system is never a good thing.

Nothing wrong with immigration.

The problem however is western countries don't seem to care who they let in.

Another problem with allowed skilled immigrants in from developing nations

is the fact that the developing nations lose yet another valuable asset

preventing their country from advancing.

Canada is currently facing a huge shortage of doctors because they're all going to the U.S for bigger money.

If that hurts a rich developed country liie Canada you can only imagine the damage it does to a developing nation.

Edited by jblackrupert

Denial. such a happy place :j:

Sorry jblackrupert but denial of what? I've already acknowledged the thug & opportunist element of this problem, and also acknowledged the need for tougher clampdowns and better more effective riot control.

It seems that I had the affrontry to go beyond simple knee-jerk reactive hang-em-all rhetoric though.

I might suggest that it is you who are in denial. You'd like nothing more than for this to be directionless thuggery that has by pure coincidence happened now, all over. It satisfies your need to look down on a whole underclass of people with zero need to justify it.

However, anyone able to follow patterns of behaviour can see that this is a result, a symptom, not it's own isolated bubble of naughtiness. Sure there's a problem with youth culture. About 0.1% of it.

Whenever these "youth" riots 9 out of 10 times it's because some criminal did something he shouldn't have done, like say pull a gun on a cop.

The usual. He's innocent, hard working boy. mommy pulls out the photo of her little darling in a suit.... yadda yadda.

The events in London have NOTHING to do with an injustice by the Police, economics or anything else.

Bring out the troops and their batons,

Well 3 RIFLES have been put on alert and are ready to go, whether they ever will is still up for debate. Sky's Richard Conway has been riding around with the Police in armoured vehicles this evening, apparently clearing people very quickly. Also being clapped/cheered down the street by locals.

I'm currently sitting with my SLR cameras and a Para helmet ready to go if things kick off lol although currently not much to report near me at the moment, just some small groups gathering and Police dispersing them.

The events in London have NOTHING to do with an injustice by the Police, economics or anything else.

Well, maybe not directly. I'm also of the view that the people looting aren't too bothered about many current political issues and that they are just mindless idiots. That said, surely it is because of a failed social policy and schools etc. that they have grown into idiots?

Edited by STALKERGB

Hi jblackrupert

So criminals are really the victims of evil bankers, media and politicians brainwashing them and forcing them to do what they do...

No.

If corruption works at the highest levels in society and is rewarded then that lesson trickles down and corrupts the whole of society. If people learn that the corrupt of politicians, policemen and journalists can get away with their corruption then they will take those examples as the ones society approves of and rewards and naturaly enough they will copy such successful corrupt practices.

Corruption starts at the top and moves on down through your society, it does not infect all straight away, but then it does not have to a mere few percent is enough to transmit it throughout society and obviously it will at some point reach those at the bottom.

You can hide from this as much as you want jblackrupert but the rot started at the top and is obvious to us all.

Unless you want to deal with that corruption at the top then it will continue to fester exactly as it has.

Kind Regards walker

Whenever these "youth" riots 9 out of 10 times it's because some criminal did something he shouldn't have done, like say pull a gun on a cop.

I suggest waiting to see what the actual event *actually* was.

My brother said that last night there were 200+ people in Birmingham city centre looting the Bullring shopping centre and there was a gang of mostly white lads going into the mobile telephone shops but all the jurnos where focused on a gang of lads, mostly black lads, who where just aimlessly trashing the high-street, not 20m away. After seeing the phony reporting by even the BBC, I can't help feeling that the media want to frame this as 'black culture' or some other nonsense.

The BBC keep saying that it was triggered by a young lad being shot and that a peaceful protest of one hundred somehow turned into thousands of angry anarchists in almost every part of London and other cities in England.

I'm 22, I have just come out of the age group that the police like to abuse, I don't have to be told how they treat young people. What I do need is a reason why young people are so neglected enough for them to destroy many areas of a global city and, unfortunately, all the media have said is a load of bullshit.

Mark Duggan known gang member pulled a gun on a cop.

Chances are he had a rap sheet as long as my arm.

According to report his last message on his phone was "The feds are following me"

There is also an interview with the parents that has them saying he had a gun in a sock and then trying to use the excuse

that there is no possible way he could have been able to use it because bullets can't go through socks.

PF35okWtmEs

Pay attention at 1:26

Just like the L.A Riots. Rodney King a convicted felon high on PCP was used as an excuse to do this.

I'm not condoning the beatdown he got but given he was flying high on PCP he likely was not complying with the police.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

After seeing the phony reporting by even the BBC, I can't help feeling that the media want to frame this as 'black culture' or some other nonsense.

You might want to have a word with the black people saying otherwise. [see video above]

Wisconson state fair. 2 days of attacks on whites

Dozens of "Flash mob" attacks on stores across the US and now spreading to the UK

R_R1_afLRNo

This is not some isolated incident.

If I were in Toronto right now I'd pop by the Canadian National Exhibition on the closing day and shoot some video there. The looting, assualts, muggings there have been a yearly event

since the early 80's. It's labour day here in Canada on that day but the Carnies call it Black Monday for a reason.

Edited by jblackrupert

Victims are expected to feel bad for their attackers. White guilt is a dangerous affliction. Beware the scam.

You can't look at a situation where parents have no control over their children and then say that the problem is that the government's structures to combat poor parenting are the cause of poor parenting unless you have a mental problem or are conservative [frontal lobe disorder] or are a black guy in a party of closeted racists [stockholm syndrome]. I have no time for Labour but at least people like Ken don't say "hug a hoodie" or "Big society" and expect the world to change, at least cunty leftists have real solutions.

Dozens of "Flash mob" attacks on stores across the US and now spreading to the UK
These are kids from the UK, nobody on our streets doing these things are foreign. What are you talking about? Edited by Prydain

The flash mod robberies started in the US. It's happening in the UK also. The video above is taken there.

It's a modern version of "Swarming" that was a problem in the 90's.

Wow, racism is alive and well on these boards -shame.....

@jblackrupert: Ah I see, only dangerous bands of maurading "youths" or should we say, negroes attack whites in our Western history :rolleyes:

Get a grip. And please, don't ever try to justify the beatdown on Rodney King because he was high -so what! I'm a huge believer in police, law and order, and have probably an extreme right wing belief on borders and illegals (think, militarized borders north and south and maybe Texas) -but those cops were worse then the very thugs you are so afraid of.

Edited by froggyluv