Sign in to follow this  
jeza

England 'Riots'

Thats what happens with the criminals are better armed then the Police.

Billyclub and small shield vs. a Board with nails in it. My money goes on the board.

All my friends visiting UK right now are telling me that police has no authority over there. IMHO army should be on the streets days ago to restore the order.

Government is acting really strange - even 15 year old kids laugh at their harsh language ;) when will they see that saying "please" doesn't work for majority of ppl?

If a group wearing a facemask, hoodie & shades at 10:00PM would try to rob&burn my place here, I'm pretty sure few would be lying on the ground. Police could only arrive to the scene to play with crayons, well that's what Bobbies are capable too I guess :) and what is the deal with water cannons... sounds like really scary stuff :)

Oh, and many proud working fathers around my place don't look like this. Peace out and good luck to all "non-crazed-zombie" UK residents.

Edited by IceBreakr

froggyluv, that was on Sunday I think.

The first 2 start out making sense then decend quickly into the sense of entitlement bullshit.

I tell you what is bullshit. Seeing human beings with a common experience fighting is like looking at imagionings and memories of writers, past and present, who have noted this exact outcome.

The poor will cry foul the words of their kinsmen while those locked in their castles in Mayfair plan their next holiday. If only a politician could see that video of a young black Londoner, filled with pride and reassuring herself that her efforts was not for nothing, arguing with people who have also dragged themselves from utter hopelessness. This may be unfair, because nobody is being hurt, but the Martin Niemöller point about a targeted campaign of persuasion and distraction is what comes to mind: First they came for the communists...

Replace communists with students, have jobs instead of trade unionists and Cameron's through-the-backdoor destruction of the safety-net like the NHS 'reforms' in place of Jews.

Edited by Prydain

Having spent two nights out "on the streets" following the riots (well from the Police's PoV) it seems that they are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Most of the Officers I spoke to seemed to favour a "heavy handed" tactic towards looters/rioters but feel reluctant to actually enforce the approach because of the criticisms they have received in the past. That said, a large number of the Officers have very little training in riot control (not to say there aren't any) but when you have every last available Officer doing minimum 12 hour shifts for the Met and City of London Police Force it is easier to just have them all stand in a line I guess. There was in fact one guy who had done a 22 hour shift before going home to sleep for a few hours and heading back.

To pick up on a point Pyrdain mentioned, I have noticed most Journalists focussing on the black and minority groups rather than white looters. From what I've seen there is a large number of white looters being "missed" by the media because I guess the "Daily Mail fear factor" is amplified if it can show a black gang culture or whatever.

On the issue of what "caused" the riots, a YouGov poll showed that:

42% Blamed Criminal Behaviour

26% Blamed Gang Culture

26% Blamed more polictical issues (Social policy/bad policing etc)

5% Said they don't know.

All I think this shows is that 95% of people will have an opinion on something they don't know enough about (although if my maths is right the poll only comes to 99% lol). Not that having an opinion is a bad thing but polls like this show how politicians/media/general public are trying to simplify an incredibly complex issue.

All my friends visiting UK right now are telling me that police has no authority over there. IMHO army should be on the streets days ago to restore the order.

Government is acting really strange - even 15 year old kids laugh at their harsh language ;) when will they see that saying "please" doesn't work for majority of ppl?

If a group wearing a facemask, hoodie & shades at 10:00PM would try to rob&burn my place here, I'm pretty sure few would be lying on the ground. Police could only arrive to the scene to play with crayons, well that's what Bobbies are capable too I guess :) and what is the deal with water cannons... sounds like really scary stuff :)

Oh, and many proud working fathers around my place don't look like this. Peace out and good luck to all "non-crazed-zombie" UK residents.

The army should in the streets days ago?

Some people come from countries up north where they are used to see the Military solving civilian affairs, such as Slovenia, Lithuania, etc, hence their comments, hehehehehe ;)

http://newslite.tv/2011/08/03/mayor-drives-tank-over-illegal.html

Have you seen the picture of these 2 guys in Salford last nigth dresssed as Captain America and Banana man in front of the door of their family carpet business?

Why do we need the army in the streets if we already have banana man ;)

Edited by -=Borz=-
grammar mistakes

fucking immigrants, house, fancy car and holidays every year, go somewhere else, preferably home but away works too!

and who promised them these things..?

What we are seeing is eastern culture clashing with western, crasy violence to get attention.

Here they know we dont enforce hard, so its free for all.

Kick them all out, imprison them in a chaingang in their own country were they could spend punishment building up something useful there.

To pick up on a point Pyrdain mentioned, I have noticed most Journalists focussing on the black and minority groups rather than white looters. From what I've seen there is a large number of white looters being "missed" by the media because I guess the "Daily Mail fear factor" is amplified if it can show a black gang culture or whatever.

Kinda hard to find them when they're maybe 1 out a 200-300 looters

up until maybe the middle of the third night.

Sort of like Playing "Where's Waldo" on a google maps view of London.

The ones I'm seeing now across all media left and right is what we call in North America "Wiggers" whites who immitate the black gangster lifestyle and Anarchists using the situation to their advantage.

fucking immigrants, house, fancy car and holidays every year, go somewhere else, preferably home but away works too!

and who promised them these things..? .

Immigrants aren't the problem. It's the open door policy that doesn't make any real effort to filter who they let in.

The overwhelming majority are fine, work and pay their taxes and stay out of trouble

but the others go straight to the welfare office from the airport and pump out babies like theres no tommorow because we pay for them, even give them a bigger cheque and apartment/house for each one they have.

Canada does the same thing whenever there is a war, famine or other strife in countries like Somalia, Haiti.... etc

we open the floodgate from these countries allowing anyone and everyone in regardless if they are very likely to refuse to work and lead a life of crime.

The problem is made even worse when there are no jobs for the ones who want to work leading them to have to go on welfare causing the taxpayer to get pissed off.

Like I've said before. The countries we poach the talented and educated immgrants from like the Phillipines suffer because they lose their greatest resource. People who can build their country up.

Edited by jblackrupert

but the others go straight to the welfare office from the airport and pump out babies like their no tommorow.

That's by no means limited to immigrants, there are 2nd or 3rd generation (British) families that live only off of welfare.

Kinda hard to find them when they're maybe 1 out a 200-300 looters

up until maybe the middle of the third night.

Amongst the rioters I've seen it has been closer to 50/50.

Wiggers

The term has crossed the pond :p

The problem is made even worse when there are no jobs for the ones who want to work leading them to have to go on welfare costing the taxpayer to get pissed off.

Although job opportunities are part of the issue it also has to be said that there are a large number who seem unwilling to work, the instant gratification culture seems in-bedded in them.

Enoch powell was only off by 30 years. // Like I've said before. The countries we poach the talented and educated immgrants from like the Phillipines suffer because they lose their greatest resource. People who can build their country up

Powell brought over thousands of Commonwealth immigrants to work in the NHS which at the time was somewhat understaffed. His speech was more aimed at the Race Relations Act which was passed.

Edited by STALKERGB

That's by no means limited to immigrants, there are 2nd or 3rd generation (British) families that live only off of welfare.

Of course there is but why import more and make the situation worse?

Amongst the rioters I've seen it has been closer to 50/50.

Thats today, but not the situation the first 3 days.

The term has crossed the pond :p

Although job opportunities are part of the issue it also has to be said that there are a large number who seem unwilling to work, the instant gratification culture seems in-bedded in them.

Yup, See my videos above. The one of with the still of the black women yelling. The first 2 start out making sense then go into some rant about their children being owed Trainers and some other bullshit.

--------------------------------

Edited by jblackrupert

Of course there is but why import more and make the situation worse?

I guess it's possible to argue that it's a side affect of having a very large, multicultural empire (or now the Commonwealth) and that it is some deep-festering link to that which limits any regard for tightening of the policy (whether true or not I couldn't say).

Thats today, but not the situation the first 3 days.

First night the area in Tottenham was (from my understanding) a very multicultural area so there were "more" because of the demographics of the area but on the second night I was out and there were a large number of white kids about (possily not an even number but certainly a lot of them). On a number of occasions my camera was pushed away by angry chavs which was fun for me. (not that I was going for a mug shot of them lol).

EDIT: and yeah the woman making the point of parents not doing enough seems to certainly be a recurring theme.

Edited by STALKERGB

and who promised them these things..?

What we are seeing is eastern culture clashing with western, crasy violence to get attention.

Here they know we dont enforce hard, so its free for all.

Kick them all out, imprison them in a chaingang in their own country were they could spend punishment building up something useful there.

Irony is the term used towards a man so besotted with rage that arrogantly sets to demonising a whole swath of people while donning the moniker "Demonized". It is, in fact, you who should be sent away. There is no need to fear darkly pigmented people any longer, the flapping of white coats should be the thing that brings you to attention in the place you deserve to be.

Maybe England came hire some Pikey's from Ireland and pay them fee for each rioter they knock out with a bare knuckle punch so the cops can scoop them up.

Attach GPS collars to them so they can get them back after it's all over of course.

GL6Us0Qjh5k

Do ya like dags?

Edited by jblackrupert

Actually just adding to the video jblackrupert added.

Only here would you have people complaining of poverty when wearing £100 trainers while organising riots on £300 smart phones.

Not to poo-poo the poverty/economic issue though. :p

This thread is now useless. Apart from its new use of allowing posters to further reveal their leanings by posting confirmation bias videos (even if they did misinterpret the content), blurting outbursts etc. Lets face it, you'll always see what you wish to see.

Turned ugly (inevitably), lock, warn etc.

Pikeys from Ireland? What the fuck.

The first 2 start out making sense then go into some rant about their children being owed Trainers and some other bullshit.

Nobody came close to saying anything that justified looting. £9000+ for education (in his example, £45000 for studying medicine is my example) that should be free just to turn a profit, just to make a generation of slaves doesn't seem right to any reasonable person. These kids aren't going anywhere. They aren't going to get out of poverty so what the fuck, anarchy is an empowering and gratifying activity.

I would say that these looters have a virtue that no middle class person has, they aren't masochists who get all of their wealth stolen and then vote the people who stole the money into power. The middle class is guilty of this.

The poor thieve, the rich thieve. When will the middle class organise to take back the country from disorganised looters?

Edited by Prydain

Burning down your own neighbourhood is not going to make education any cheaper.

It's that sense of entitlement thats the problem.

Welcome to the real world. you work hard you have money to buy toys

you may not be able to get the ones you want but you get something

and you live with it.

The world does not OWE you a living. You have to earn it.

These are the words of a Native Indian Chief in British Columbia about Natives compaining about their situation.

“Our ancestors worked for a living, So should you.â€

"If life sucks, it’s because you suck.â€

“Quit your sniffling.â€

“Join the real world. Go to school or get a job.â€

“Get off welfare.â€

“Get off your butt.â€

The band he runs is very very rich and got that way from hard work and good leadership. they DO NOT take money from the Government.

http://stevejanke.com/archives/197825.php

Edited by jblackrupert

“Join the real world. Go to school or get a job.â€

There are no schools cheap enough, there are no jobs. These people are hopeless, helpless and see a life of crime being advertised by rich people and politicians as a good thing.

Why a poor black kid stealing enrages so many white people when a rich white person steals from everybody does nothing to their senses is my problem. I am not so gullible to believe that my dream world of all people being equal to the letter of the law will ever come to reality but at least I treat everyone as an equal.

A factory worker being burnt out of business is no different from a factory worker being subjected to the nefarious "market forces" that excused the destruction of the industrial capacity of this country to the point where children working today have no jobs from these industries.

Yes, wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings with the truth now.

What truth, that your bigoted against blacks? Seriously, just about every one of your posts here has a negative connotation to black folk or whites who act like them who you call "wiggers".

So, what do you call black folk?

Irony is the term used towards a man so besotted with rage that arrogantly sets to demonising a whole swath of people while donning the moniker "Demonized". It is, in fact, you who should be sent away. There is no need to fear darkly pigmented people any longer, the flapping of white coats should be the thing that brings you to attention in the place you deserve to be.

I guess i had that one coming :)

Who said immigrants were darker skin?

some are pale white as us, some are just a normal tan, wich we at this time of the year out tan.

Anywho, its not about race havent been for years, my post was a outburst/trolling.

I am fully aware that it is not that simple as its the brown dudes that fuck the world up.

But that we let so many of them in, is certainly the whole problem.

There is nothing to catch them, or throw them if needed, so we get this, people mad because they didnt get house, fancy car and vacations every year.. ;)

Just got sick of those justifying and avoiding the whole immigrant issues.

You know, political fog talk... aka:

(awwifeelsorryforyaalllittlepoorthingstakemymothersmoneyandmyfathersjobandgogetsomenikesandiphones)

There are no schools cheap enough, there are no jobs. These people are hopeless, helpless and see a life of crime being advertised by rich people and politicians as a good thing.

Newsflash: In the real world not everyone gets to be a Doctor or a lawyer making $100,000+ a year.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

What truth, that your bigoted against blacks? Seriously, just about every one of your posts here has a negative connotation to black folk or whites who act like them who you call "wiggers".

So, what do you call black folk?

Ask Chris Rock, Cedric the Entertainer, Bill Cosby.....Jesse Jackson.

Edited by jblackrupert

I'm asking you so man up and stop hiding behind your white robes.

Hope moderator closes thread.

I'm asking you so man up and stop hiding behind your white robes.

Hope moderator closes thread.

Thats the attitude that keeps the people you are defending in the gutter they are in now.

Kinda like the black boy who gets beat up at school by other blacks for getting good grades and not "Keepin it real".

Poverty pimps, Race hustlers like Sharpton and bleeding heart leftists like you

do more damage then any Klan member could possibly do in 10 lifetimes.

These riots over a dead drug dealer is going to do wonders for the BNP and EDL at the Ballot box come election time.

Edited by jblackrupert

Thats because this disgruntled mass isnt disgruntled, they're just bored kids who have seen that they can get away with smashing some shop windows and stealing some booze. You only have to listen to the two idiots in the BBC link posted by Jeza and Daniel. They're not disgrutled, they dont know WHY they're rioting. They're doing it because its fun, "yeah, its good isnt it".

The vast majority of these rioters wouldnt even know the first thing about the current political or economical situation beyond what they see on Jeremy Kyle in the morning...

It doesn't matter if they know anything about economics or politics. They are products of society and don't act randomly. They are formed by the conditions surrounding them. The population behaves as a mass and riots should be seen as a phenomenon. Huge riots are seen everywhere in the western world. The latest event in UK was just a local triggering action.