Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Seems the normal civvie pickup from the old Livestreams before E3 got upgraded to INDFOR camo with sidebags in that video. Also, what's with the container on the back of that HEMTT? Does it hold ammo or something? Oh, and I'm sure mission editors or modders will have fun putting things on the one that has nothing on the back.

This video contains some new previews of some very interesting places on Altis. Take a look if you want to! :)

I like how towards the end of the video where he is at the base showcasing all of the vehicles in the game... he runs like 50m to a vehicle and is already getting tunnel vision... I bet he was panting and gasping for air like he had just finished a 10k as well.

I think the idea was that is similar to Malta in scope, political structure and/or military structure

correct!

Seems the normal civvie pickup from the old Livestreams before E3 got upgraded to INDFOR camo with sidebags in that video. Also, what's with the container on the back of that HEMTT? Does it hold ammo or something?

The Altian militia also has a version with an old M2 in the back :) The HEMTT you are referring to is the repair variant.

Hmmm, can anyone see a flatbed version of the HEMTT truck? Would be awesome because you could carry vehicles and buildings.

I like how towards the end of the video where he is at the base showcasing all of the vehicles in the game... he runs like 50m to a vehicle and is already getting tunnel vision... I bet he was panting and gasping for air like he had just finished a 10k as well.
Just based on this I do hope that the casual kiddies drown out the BI forums in the devs' ear.

Just based on this I do hope that the casual kiddies drown out the BI forums in the devs' ear.

Would have to +1 that.

Hell, I've done a longer run with similar weight on and don't do it regularly, whilst still not sounding like I'm suffering from an asthma attack.

Considered that its not in your currency? :)

Anyhow, how did you get that picture? Do you have access to Altis?

Considered that its not in your currency? :)

Anyhow, how did you get that picture? Do you have access to Altis?

Look closer... top left.

Well, this time tomorrow... ;D

Better be sooner that that, I have the day off tomorrow.

Most of us do ;) Bank Holiday!

yepp- had my daughters all weekend!

Sry girls back to mother today- i got something on tomorrow! ;)

Dev branch updates usually hit around 7-8 hours from now.

Last few updates were 10-15 hours from now.

Is it Monday yet? And if it is where the fuck is Altis!!!!!

It was meant as a bit of a joke peeps... :D

Most of us do ;) Bank Holiday!

Most of you in UK :rolleyes:

Edited by ProfTournesol

Wait for masive spams - with questions about altis :icon_twisted:

Might need a dedicated thread!

Might need a dedicated thread!

Even if it did I doubt it'll stop the influx of questions people will post everywhere :P