Sign in to follow this  
sgt gul

Campaign

Hello, could someone provide me with links to infantery campaign missions. Like in operation flashpoint. Not special forces or fly missions.

And not to many addons please.

Fail! Can you not just look at the threads in here ? There are quite a few pages of missions / campaigns. Even SEARCHING would help !

Being a member since 2007 you'd think you would know !

Fail? First of all i am aware of a search function and now that there are tons of missions. But i am looking for good ones, so maybe people can recommend. Why even waste your time on this post?

Chesty puller, Blood on sand, anything by Zipper5. Kremator is right though you don't need to star a thread.

Dam it! I saw the title and was excited to see a new Campaign but found out it was another bs post. These forums have gotten totaly messed up in the past year.

oke oke, thanks for the fellas who helped out. And go ahead, delete the post. i apolegize

The guys who made Chesty Puller and other 2 campaigns with Russian side, hes a legend :)

Yes, search for chesty puller, Pirog, Operation Mighty Justice, Operation Cobalt, Blood on the Sand, Grim Reaper, Team Shadow, All Seal Team Six Campaigns and the Forgotten Few.

Those are the very best, you will have a few months of playtime with them^^

dogs of war is a good camp. too.

otherwise, I made 2 of them, Desert Wrath and Gothic Serpent.

Ive got a bunch downloaded, i started with Cobald. This will keep me busy until arma 3 :D

It definately will.

Here are my suggested Campaigns sorted by author with brief description

Bardosys Campaigns ->Infantry Combat with larger forces fighting against each other. You will find yourself in pretty awesome battles most of the time. Those Campaigns have some pretty nasty surprises for you (Ambushes for example)

Chesty Puller: Following the Story of Harvest Red. Very good Mission design together with some of the most Intense Battles I experienced in SP

Pirog: You play as a Russian Soldier! Russia is going into Chernarus to protect the ethnic russian population from the CDF. The Campaign has some very intense battles too

OP Mighty Justice: The Us Army invades Takistan to stop the insurgent regime. Very good Mission design with some unique Missions.

Zipper´s Campaigns -> Nice Balance between Infantry combat and Spec Ops

Operation Cobalt: An alternative Story of the Harvest Red campaign, you play as a CDF Soldier most of the time. Good Storytelling

Blood on the Sand: following the Events of OA. The main charakter is a chernarussian UN Soldier.

SaOK -> Damn he makes good Missions, be sure to ckeck out his SP Missions "The battle of Zargabad" and "Black Forest"

Chasing Grim Reaper: This is a tough Infantry/SpecOps campaign, you will have to be very carefull.

Igneous01 -> He knows what he is doing. High difficulty level!

Team Shadow: Sniper Campaign. You really have to learn to act like a sniper. The Missions are pretty difficult. Lots of Stealth Action.

Sick1-> Definately one of the very best Campaign makers. Famous for his ST6 campaigns

Seal Team 6 1-6: Spec Ops Action, lots of Stealth but also larger Engagements. Good Storytelling. Long Campaigns. Everything full synchronized!

Operational Detachment Delta: Very Cool Spec Ops Campaign with lots of Lone Wolf Missions with good storyline.

King Nothing-> Has only one Campaign, but its absolutely unique.

The Forgotten Few: Dynamic Spetznaz Campaign. You are the Leader of a Spetznaz Platoon. Dynamic Campaign means that the Missions are always changing, you´ll never play the same Mission twice (only If you play the Campaign for a few times )You plan the Missions, Insertion, Support, the Loadout of your men, everything. Really cool experience.

May I also recommend some SP Missions?

Battle of Zargabad: Totally awesome CQB fighting through the City.

Black Forest: A Dark Night In Black Forest. Very good atmosphere and fighting

And my new Favourite:

For the Life of a Friend by Undeceived: Just play it, you will be simply amazed by the Storytelling.

Now that I think about it, make this Post sticky. ^^

Thank you very much Tonki!! Most of them on the list i allready downloaded, yeah SaOK has got talent. The thing now is, i cant choose what to play first. I did campaing of Arma2, OA, i am almost done with BAF, and on first mission PMC. I allready started with Colbalt.

I'm playing Cobalt at the minute. I was skeptical at first, but it is actually really good!

its a very good campaign, giving player multiple views of the conflict. The special op missions i did not like. I prefer infantry and armoured warfare. On some occasions i get 10 fps drop down in some areas. Like the castle mission and the ambush part.

Here are my suggested Campaigns sorted by author with brief description

Brilliant summary mate.

Don't suppose you know any COOP campaigns do you?

I liked the second campaign of Zipper, the one in Takistan. Are there any SP missions who are played in Takistan instead of Chernarus? SP Missions like, clear this village. Take out enemy in this town etc.