Sign in to follow this  
cybrid

I had a dream

I rarely dream at all but I remember one dream I had a while ago about OFP. I was the gunner in a T80 facing an M1. Now I don't remember what happened but in my dreams when its time to die I don't. Or the vehical I'm in does not explode. I'v had dreams where I'm shot and god knows what else happens but it never hurts. I remember having this dream, just not remembering most of it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 22 2002,12:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It must have been 3AM till I actually fell asleep that evening.<span id='postcolor'>

I'v been up till gone 5am smile.gif ALOT.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 22 2002,15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">tis fun slaughtering the red army<span id='postcolor'>

Thats ok... I like slaughtering the US army

I remember I dreamed one time I was shot. Was very intense, so when I woke up I was really shocked...

In that dream I was in a cinema I was used to go to that time. I was carrying a gun, but I didn`t knew why, shouting at someone to come out from after a corner. A guy comes out and next thing is me flat on the floor. Shot from the side in the head by someone I hadn`t seen. I felt no pain, only if my head was filled with cotton and warmth where all the blood was. Also I couldn`t move, not even my eyes and so I stared forward and felt the blood filling my mouth and my shattered teeth where the bullet pierced through me head. Then I got weaker, felt less and my vision faded ... and I woke up.

That was a pretty nightmare and I`ve not been in this cinema since that dream wink.gif

Thats what my dreams are like when I have them. HAHAHA when I was a little kid I watched Zulu Dawn and went to sleep and I had a dream where this stupid Zulu tried to stab me with a RULER!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ May 22 2002,17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 22 2002,12:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It must have been 3AM till I actually fell asleep that evening.<span id='postcolor'>

I'v been up till gone 5am smile.gif ALOT.<span id='postcolor'>

I meant I would finnish playing even around 10 PM but couldn't fall asleep for hours.

This used to happen to me way back when I played DF2 MP - before the cheaters destroyed it. There were some really serious teamwork oriented TDM games that could last for hours!

There were sniper servers where I sometimes didn't move for ages just to get a kill. And kills ranged from blades at 0 meters to +1700 meters with me trusty Barret, which I miss terribly (yes, I know about the Barret addons).

I´ve had a couple of OFP dreams, but I can´t remember anything about them except that they all were infantry "missions" tounge.gif

Damn...maybe I should play some single missions and take a nap. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This used to happen to me way back when I played DF2 MP - before the cheaters destroyed it. There were some really serious teamwork oriented TDM games that could last for hours!

There were sniper servers where I sometimes didn't move for ages just to get a kill. And kills ranged from blades at 0 meters to +1700 meters with me trusty Barret, which I miss terribly (yes, I know about the Barret addons).<span id='postcolor'>

*longs for one last good session of DF2 MP* *sniff* sad.gif

Well, I have never had a dream involving anything OFP related, that I remember. Most of my dreams are scattered and short and I forget them by the time I get up. The ones I do remember involve me searching for a person, usually in a crowd. Weird.

Tyler

I had another dream just last night. The mission was to kill some guys (that I know in real life) that were driving along a road. My friend and I had a couple of sniper rifles and a BMP. It was dark and snow coverd the ground. Realizing that our BMP could never keep up with their chevy caviler we took a short cut and planed to ambush them as they drive by. The short cut required driving up a very steep hill and it was very slow going. We get to the top of the and had a clear veiw of the road below so we set up our snipers and waited (Why couldn't we blow the hell out of them with the BMP?). Anyway as i'm lying there i notice that the BMP's engine is still running and the larger than life exhaust cloud could be a givaway. I tell my friend to go shut it of and he dose and everything is silent, to the point where you could here your heartbeat. Anyway for some reason the Caviler never came down that road (WHY???). We hear someone coming behind us and all of the sudden a bunch of guys in civillan clothing with AK 47's come running over the hill. I lay under a log and hope they don't see me but on guy tripped over my friend, turned around and shot him with about 6 bullets. He then turns to me and kills me. mad.gif

Anyway, it was amazing how detailed this dream was. 2 OFP dreams in only a few days apart, isn't that somthing.

And on a side note I have been saying "negitive" alot instead of "no".

That we dream about the game, shows just how well it is made. Our brain inteprets it as if it were real, and seeks to make sense of it during the night. Or whatever it is the brain does when we dream. Noone really knows I think.

Dammit this is a weak post...what am I saying?

the Barneys, yes. I dreamt that too...

...no wait a minute, it was Puff the magic dragon. And there were red penguins, and flying marshmellowmen and a big box made entirely out of chocolate fudge, and then God came down and poured Apricot Snapple into the box and used the Snapple to baptize my whole squad.

And he would say "I dub the...5", "I dub thee....6" etc.

And suddenly we were in a jungle, and I could see that all the trees looked like Keanu Reeves, and they were singing "Ol' man river", and then my squad starting dying, but instead of calling out the casualties they would say:

"Oh no! Puff....is brown"

over and over and over again.

Then the penguins lost their wings, and the blood that came out was completely black, and it covered the lands, and my men came to life again, and they walked backwards in a big circle and then melted together to form some sort of lifeboat that I used to sail across the black ocean.

No wait...

....that was a bad trip I had.

No, wait...

....it's the first mission for Operation Smurfpoint.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ May 23 2002,02:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the Barneys, yes. I dreamt that too...<span id='postcolor'>

LOL! i'm not alone!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ May 23 2002,00:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most of my dreams are scattered and short and I forget them by the time I get up. The ones I do remember involve me searching for a person, usually in a crowd. Weird.<span id='postcolor'>

I used to be like this. I would dream that I'm either chasing someone or their after me. Strange thing is my legs were almost always like jelly. I could barely run, almost falling over all the time. There was some kind of urgency to my dreams too. By the time I woke up the memories would have gone and I'd lay there thinking "what the hell was that about?"

I'd get dreams and I would have no clue how or why I had them. Like most people I'm sure have dreams of stuff they did in the day or something they saw or thought about, but mine would come out of nowhere and make no sense. Like what I said about that Zulu guy altho that was years ago when I was a kid.

I heard somewhere that dreams where you can't walk right or with unstable legs in my case (not disabled in real life) has something to do with alien abductions but I wouldn't know. Just heard.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">never dreamed about OFP. But I have started saying 'roger' alot, and have started using a disturbingly large amount of military slang/acronyms <span id='postcolor'>

LMAO Tex, your not alone in that one, and i NEVER even been in the army myself, i started to say Roger that etc a lot, my mates look at me funny, hehe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 22 2002,10:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">that works

then we can all get drunk and go raid the ruskee airbase and play around in their hinds smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

if you think carefully how you said that you will understand why i say SICK DUDE... SICK SICK SICK..

tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ May 23 2002,21:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL, Alien Abductions. That's priceless...  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah little grey (some of them tall) stick humanoids with big heads and large black eyes, emotionless, telepathic. Flies Type 2 ship with an SEG drive(I think its called) for light speed. Type 2 like an Oero cookie but when active creates white magnetic (right word?) energy looking like a bright oval light flying throught the sky.

Type 3 craft are triangular shaped with a big light in each corner on the under side of the craft. Air strip kind of lighting effect down the middle of it on underside as well. Many other types but all are similar used by different subspiecies.

Unstable legs: Due to the speed of the craft that the human on this planet is not used to. Causes dizzyness and disorientation.

Loss of time: half hour to many hours unacountered for. "Guess where I was today..."

Implants: Small device inplanted into the body in different places, chest, head. Most likely reason: research, tracking. Causes pain when active.

Here you go, some more "priceless" information for you biggrin.gif

Off topic and probably a bit odd for all of you but who cares, its in the off topic section and it a free for all forum.

What, are you serious about the abductions?

So if I dream of haveing wobbly legs, it wouldn't be representing something like an inability to achieve a set goal or a feeling of being stuck in the current situation, but rather it's a sign that I've been abducted?

You gotta be kidding...

I thought only Americans were nuts about these things.

Are they spreading to the old world now?

Nice pic b.t.w. drewb99 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I got problems too, I also always say roger and wherever I go I analyze the terrain and shit and think about good lines of fire, and I'm only 16 I seriously think this type seeying things isn't gonna go away for a long time. And for some reason after reading Black Hawk Down I constantly have the phrase "Six one is going down" stuck in my head... thats the worst part its kind of sadistic. I need mental help!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ May 25 2002,03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I got problems too, I also always say roger and wherever I go I analyze the terrain and shit and think about good lines of fire, and I'm only 16 I seriously think this type seeying things isn't gonna go away for a long time. And for some reason after reading Black Hawk Down I constantly have the phrase "Six one is going down" stuck in my head... thats the worst part its kind of sadistic. I need mental help!!!<span id='postcolor'>

No ... you just need to get out more smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ May 23 2002,02:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That we dream about the game, shows just how well it is made. Our brain inteprets it as if it were real, and seeks to make sense of it during the night. Or whatever it is the brain does when we dream. Noone really knows I think.

Dammit this is a weak post...what am I saying?

the Barneys, yes. I dreamt that too...

...no wait a minute, it was Puff the magic dragon. And there were red penguins, and flying marshmellowmen and a big box made entirely out of chocolate fudge, and then God came down and poured Apricot Snapple into the box and used the Snapple to baptize my whole squad.

And he would say "I dub the...5", "I dub thee....6" etc.

And suddenly we were in a jungle, and I could see that all the trees looked like Keanu Reeves, and they were singing "Ol' man river", and then my squad starting dying, but instead of calling out the casualties they would say:

"Oh no! Puff....is brown"

over and over and over again.

Then the penguins lost their wings, and the blood that came out was completely black, and it covered the lands, and my men came to life again, and they walked backwards in a big circle and then melted together to form some sort of lifeboat that I used to sail across the black ocean.

No wait...

....that was a bad trip I had.

No, wait...

....it's the first mission for Operation Smurfpoint.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL

There's alot of gay elements in that dream ... you realize that, right? biggrin.gif

Heh I recall have lotsa wobbly legs dreams...

Like me and my brother trying to C4 my grandma's appartment with big 9V batteries, then running out leaving me (suddenly laying on the floor extremely tired) behind

I have lots of those dreams where I only can run in slow motion no matter how hard I try it feels like bicycling up a 80 degree hill or something.

I also have many dreams where different things happen at the same place and time in a very inapropriate way - like last night I dreamt I was at a garden party and during dinner a woman was giving birth on the lawn while everyone else just continued eating like it was perfectly normal.

LOL biggrin.gif

About the alien abductions no I suppose not. There are other signs. Just like to keep an open mind about most things. But the dreams about my legs like that might be as you say... my lifes going nowhere and its my own doing.

The US Government and UFOs? I won't go there.

But hell some of my dreams make no sence! I had another one recently! Remembered it when I woke but now I forget it. But from what I remember it ended with someone looking like Marge Simpson sucking blood up this straw! (at least thats what I feel it was) HAHAHA and it seemed a little pyhcotic! Like she couldn't get enough of it (was getting enough tho). I'm smiling as I write this because I can't believe I'm saying it biggrin.gif it seems so bloody stupid! I wish I remember the rest of it! I rarely dream but when I do its messed up!

What mine are like is theres something going on and then something will happen out of sync. Like one of them dreams your after someone then a cartoon figure shows up (like Marge) or some shit like that. I can't for the life of me remember what the HELL I was doing before THAT happened!

my dreams are always extremely weird, or at least the ones i remember, and messed up, i can't even remember i had a dream 99.9% of the time even the second i wake up