Sign in to follow this  
cybrid

I had a dream

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ May 25 2002,03:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What, are you serious about the abductions?

So if I dream of haveing wobbly legs, it wouldn't be representing something like an inability to achieve a set goal or a feeling of being stuck in the current situation, but rather it's a sign that I've been abducted?

You gotta be kidding...

I thought only Americans were nuts about these things.

Are they spreading to the old world now?

Nice pic b.t.w. drewb99 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Actually it could be something to do with drinking alcohol as well.

But I'm not nuts about it biggrin.gif I just have no life. Don't mind me.

BTW, I heard there are techniques to recall your dreams.

Anybody know of one?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AntiPasta @ May 25 2002,20:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW, I heard there are techniques to recall your dreams.

Anybody know of one?<span id='postcolor'>

I wish I did! I can't help but laugh now at some of the crap I'v had in my head!

Might search for some.

A good idea is to keep a pad and a pencil right by the bed, and make a habit of writing down everything you remember right when you wake up.

Even after being awake for 10 minutes most of it is forgotten.

Although the really disturbing dreams stay with you.

I once dreamt I was making out with Madonna in a supermarket isle....

I remember a lot of my dreams.

I wish I could still remember dreams. I havent remembered one for a couple of years, any ideas why? I miss remembering them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ May 26 2002,04:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wish I could still remember dreams. I havent remembered one for a couple of years, any ideas why? I miss remembering them.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah ... it might be because your daily life is too monotone - I may be totally wrong but that's just my own experience with dreams. They occur much more frequent in times where I experience something I've never experienced before or if my head is hard at work sorting out something in my life.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 22 2002,16:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ May 22 2002,17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 22 2002,12:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It must have been 3AM till I actually fell asleep that evening.<span id='postcolor'>

I'v been up till gone 5am smile.gif ALOT.<span id='postcolor'>

I meant I would finnish playing even around 10 PM but couldn't fall asleep for hours.

This used to happen to me way back when I played DF2 MP - before the cheaters destroyed it. There were some really serious teamwork oriented TDM games that could last for hours!

There were sniper servers where I sometimes didn't move for ages just to get a kill. And kills ranged from blades at 0 meters to +1700 meters with me trusty Barret, which I miss terribly (yes, I know about the Barret addons).<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, you're not alone. I was thinking about the missions, the campaign story.... I was thinking a lot about Guba too. biggrin.gif