Sign in to follow this  
Frenki

Kosovo Legend Mod WIP

This is mod about war in Serbian Soutern province of Kosovo.In mod u will be a solider of Serbian Army(Army of Yugoslavia) and Serbian Police Units (PJP,JSO), fight against Albanian UCK and NATO forces in Heroic defence of Kosovo.There will be a lot of ex.Yugo weapons like yugo m70ab 1 and 2(automatic rifle),m76(sniper),m80 APC,S-10 Sava,M84 Nora 152mm Field Gun,M84 main battle tank and many other things.All battles in wich you will fight are identic with those from 1999.

Soon i will post some pictures.

We are still making this mod so we need help,if there is some one who could help just contact me here or on my email pristinskikorpus@live.com

And can any one help me with making Island(Kosovo)?

Interesting mod, I always hoped that someone would bring this in to ArmA 2 :smile:

If I wasn't busy making my own island I would help you with Kosovo.

we are making some progres,now we are making a Serbian Army soliders,we will finish them ASAP.We have a premission to use Vilas addons.We can't fork with tham becouse there is a big difference in those war's but we are in contact.;)

How will you recreate the gameplay of NATO air bombing without any possible way to retaliate (except maybe for that unlucky F117) ?

Edited by NikoTeen

Don't know if this may be of any use to you, but you may take these KFOR reskins from my contemporary polish army pack if you want (since you already have permission from Vilas, I assume for this BRDM 2M96ik too if needed)

brdm_kfor2.jpgbrdm_kfor.jpg

:) looking forward to this original project

PS: any civilian stuff planned?

Edited by topas

How will you recreate the gameplay of NATO air bombing without any possible way to retaliate (except maybe for that unlucky F117) ?

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha,you must be kiding me,maybe u dont know that we destroyed and damaged more than 140 airplane's.The only one reason becouse u don't know how much NATO planes are hiden in Serbian Army Depots is becouse in Kumanovo JA singed that Serbia(Yugoslavia in tjat time) wont give any informations about NATO losses in 1999 in public.And that F117 wasnt unlucky,our guy's catched him few times on radar but they need to turn it of few times becouse they didint wont to pilot see 'em and boom.I can seend u a video in wich u can see how missle got him.There is also many times on Kosovo our AA guys destroyed or damaged A-10 "Tank Killer" when they fly low to attack targets,and didnt destroyed them wit SAM's they did it with AA canons Praga and bofors.

And please no more disscus about tihs or i will delete your comments,if u want to lear more about it just contact me.;)

---------- Post added at 15:16 ---------- Previous post was at 15:14 ----------

Don't know if this may be of any use to you, but you may take these KFOR reskins from my contemporary polish army pack if you want (since you already have permission from Vilas, I assume for this BRDM 2M96ik too if needed)

brdm_kfor2.jpgbrdm_kfor.jpg

:) looking forward to this original project

PS: any civilian stuff planned?

We didnt thinking on civilians,usualy they were evacuated before the actions,exept those kidnapings.If u made this it is nice work,Nato didnt use any of their tehnicques exept aircraft and infantry so we dont need this.If u can u can help us with painting our tehniques?

Ok, fair enough ;) Didn't know this. Just made this skin inspired by the original from Kosovo:

As for helping - I may serve with advice on some painting techniques, eventually make some ready-to-use layers available. I am already committed to a full-scale mod and am sorry, but cannot take on any additional tasks - even if sometimes I'd be more than happy to (would need my day to be 72hrs).

:)

And please no more disscus about tihs or i will delete your comments

You can't delete anything, only mod can.

are you also planing to make a map? based on real-life data? =)

im not sure i like the angle of this mod idea, especially the comments of General Frenky

You can't delete anything, only mod can.

i didnt know xDDDDDDD

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 18:14 ----------

are you also planing to make a map? based on real-life data? =)

yes,we will probably make a map bassed on real life data,maybe just sout parts in wich were leaded bigest battles.

---------- Post added at 18:23 ---------- Previous post was at 18:15 ----------

im not sure i like the angle of this mod idea, especially the comments of General Frenky

i dont uderstand what u want to say.You wont like to play on Serbian side?

Only thing wich i want to show is the identic battles and real situation in that war.People form west never didnt know the truth about that war,they just lisent to the their media's in wich they oly heard that we are killer and that NATO destroyed our army.The trut is sommething different.Nato causses only a 2% losses to tehniques and 0.2% in man power to the 3rd army wich was on Kosovo.KLA in fight with Serbian forces lossed about 15 000 man's and no one talking about that so we want to show that.

i dont uderstand what u want to say.You wont like to play on Serbian side?

Only thing wich i want to show is the identic battles and real situation in that war.People form west never didnt know the truth about that war,they just lisent to the their media's in wich they oly heard that we are killer and that NATO destroyed our army.The trut is sommething different.Nato causses only a 2% losses to tehniques and 0.2% in man power to the 3rd army wich was on Kosovo.KLA in fight with Serbian forces lossed about 15 000 man's and no one talking about that so we want to show that.

+1,

So, how are you progressing, do you have any screenies of your models? I'm very curious to see :smile:

+1,

So, how are you progressing, do you have any screenies of your models? I'm very curious to see :smile:

We are working,i promise a Jugoslavian Army infantry units with Zastava weapons soon!!!

Ne mogu se doÄekati good.gif I might also have some Jugoslav addons to donate to you but I'll have a look at this later because I'm too busy right now.

I have a map "Savine Vode" 10x10km from Kosovo, kindly donated by DMarkwick. But I think there's still a lot of work to make it complete for A2/OA.

Ne mogu se doÄekati good.gif I might also have some Jugoslav addons to donate to you but I'll have a look at this later because I'm too busy right now.

me niether xDDDDDDDDD

thanks it would mind us a lot.;)

---------- Post added at 23:09 ---------- Previous post was at 23:09 ----------

I have a map "Savine Vode" 10x10km from Kosovo, kindly donated by DMarkwick. But I think there's still a lot of work to make it complete for A2/OA.

it is just a part or whol Kosovo island i dont understand?

I too like the approach of this, rather than based just on NATO's side in the conflict. Looking forward to it.

No way. Can we see some screens?

I like to see that conflict from Serbian side not only NATO side that we know from tv. Very interesting mod.

Enough? :tongue:

this is awsome!!!!

it still need to be finished but it looks great!

can u give some screens from editor?

maybe we could use this map