Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

Tea or coffee?

"This stuff'll make you a sexual tyrannosaurus. Just like me"

Spits some chewing tobacco USSoldiers11b's boot

yep tea and generally about 15 cups a day

and adverts now say that tea is good for u lots of anti oxidants etc so i can drink more now woohoo

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 21 2002,10:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW, ussoldier11b, what did you mean about Copenhagen? You ever go there? see... I live there  <span id='postcolor'>

Copenhagen chewing tobacco you wierdo.....<span id='postcolor'>

Oh, howcould I know ... you can't even buy chewing tobacco in Copenhagen tounge.gif

The thing you put in your mouth and hold there, what is it

called? In finnish "nuuska" and in swedish "snus" i think..

Anyway, we had this exchange student in our high school.

I think that he was from U.S.

Someone gave him some "snus", and that guy starts

chewing it!

Oh man, and then he pretty quickly headed for a toilet,

to puke..

It was quite amusing.

For those who don't know and still don't get it:

It tastes like shit!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The thing you put in your mouth and hold there, what is it

called? In finnish "nuuska" and in swedish "snus" i think..

<span id='postcolor'>

What the hell is it made out of?

Urban legend says that it is made of camel's poop and

crushed glass..

Maybe some swedish forum member can enlighten us more.

That stuff is sort of illegal in Finland nowadays.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ May 21 2002,12:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe some swedish forum member can enlighten us more.<span id='postcolor'>

Tobacco 40-50%

water 45-60

sodium carbonate 1,2-2,5%

sodium chloride 1,6-3,3%

nicotine 0,5-1,0%

flavorings and some other stuff

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 21 2002,13:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tea is for sick and old women.<span id='postcolor'>

*cough*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 21 2002,12:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 21 2002,13:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tea is for sick and old women.<span id='postcolor'>

*cough*<span id='postcolor'>

Have some tea smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">flavorings and some other stuff <span id='postcolor'>

= camel poop and crushed glass!!

I knew it was true!

wow.gif

Funny, I never had to sit around waiting for a pot to boil so I can have a glass of beer.  The longest you have to wait for a beer is 119.5 seconds if you're drinking Guinness.

Beer: always ready.

-=Die Alive=-

Tea, hate coffee. Mind you I prefer loafing juice.

I like both coffee and tea, but I can live and function very well without them. My real addiction is coca cola. I drink about a minimum of two liters per day. Besides that it is only my Marlboro's that I need. smile.gif

Coffee my god coffee! and a few camels to wash it down with!

I too was hooked on Coca-Cola and Pepsi for the longest time, for me, it was 10 to 15 cans a day. Then at one time, I just stopped and switched to iced tea, so I guess I do drink tea, jusst iced and flavored with eithe lemon or peach (Snapple Iced Tea).

But you'll never get me into a cafe or other non-alcohol serving place, I just can't sit, late at night, talking and drinking coffee or tea and not getting drunk. Shit, you wanna talk to me at night while you're drinking tea or coffee, then call me at home (or call me at the bar, though it might be a bit nozie), but dont invite me to a cafe at night (or in the afternoon for that matter) casue i won't go.

-=Die Alive=-

I used to drink a lot of tea when I was in dorm... usually green tea with lemon.

now, i drink tea that is more 'recreational'.

take a look at this..A chain that sells tapioca milk tea, or more known as Boba.

I love this stuff.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What!?!

What kinda soldier are you Tyler? Every soldier needs a vice. (besides puntang)

You will have one soon enough.

Mine are:

1. Copenhagen

2. Coffee

3. Pepsi

<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, funny because it's true. When we go out on an excerise, there is always gallons of coffee that accompanies us. I came close to drinking it once, but I was at the end of the line and by the time I got there, there was little left, and it was my turn for a night shoot.... no luck there. biggrin.gif

Sometimes people are surprised when I tell them that I don't smoke, drink coffee, or beer, especially NCO's. Well, they just look at me funny. tounge.gif

Tyler

Tyler