Sign in to follow this  
abs

Tomorrow is the Rapture...

It's not. Simply the fabrications of a miserable, angry & controlling old man.

ROFL - that old chestnut.

I always laugh at the fools who subscribe to these idiotic 'doomsday' theories.

Sure, the world might end one day but only arrogant, self absorbed little men (and women) would ever presume to know when that day will be.

Huh-larious!

it's not even funny, it is SAD that one little man can keep headlines busy...i pity the poor sods actually going for this sort of non-sense

Idiot. The Gospel says no one but the Father knows the day or the hour. He's an embarrassment to his own religion.

I would love to see that Preacher's face on sunday. He going to have some explaining to do once the sun comes up and the "righteous" are still here. :D

I just don't get what's up with extremists and the finger. Does it emphasize your point or something?

thefinger.jpg

Thanks god it wasn't yesterday, i would never have heard about ArmA3 :D

lol...

Abs

Im asking all of my Christian Brothers and Sisters for their stuff -all of it! If they refuse I pull out my loudhorn and scream "OH SINNAAAHH!" at them thruout the rest of the day.

Im asking all of my Christian Brothers and Sisters for their stuff -all of it! If they refuse I pull out my loudhorn and scream "OH SINNAAAHH!" at them thruout the rest of the day.

LMAO! You're as bad as the pet-sitter in the BBC article.

Abs

there was of these guys on a radio show here in ireland yesterday

the show is about the more weird and odd people and stuff out there in the world

the host wasnt having any of it(as he is normally one to do :P) and said to the guy at the end of the interview, ok so ill call you up for mondays programme if we are all still here

the guy wasnt too happy!

Last weekend these nut-jobs had a van drive down my street with a big sign and tannoy system announcing the rapture was immanent. I had no prior knowledge of this impending doom so was grateful for the heads-up... :D

Seriously though, I never realised there were groups taking this sort of thing seriously in the UK. However, I suppose they might have been yanks: most of the Mormon and Jehovah's Witness blokes that try to convert me on my doorstep seem to be American or Canadian 'missionaries'.

Last weekend these nut-jobs had a van drive down my street with a big sign and tannoy system announcing the rapture was immanent. I had no prior knowledge of this impending doom so was grateful for the heads-up... :D

Seriously though, I never realised there were groups taking this sort of thing seriously in the UK. However, I suppose they might have been yanks: most of the Mormon and Jehovah's Witness blokes that try to convert me on my doorstep seem to be American or Canadian 'missionaries'.

Oh mate its huge in the UK. Scarily so. When I lived in Bristol we used to get them down our street every other sunday. It got so regular that we'd have a competition to see who could get rid of them the fastest. My record was 30 seconds.

Knock Knock

Hello we're hear to talk to you about letting the Lord into your Life.

Cool, I'll talk to you about letting Satan into yours too...

Where are you going? ... Hello?

Either that or come out wearing a yarmulke.

We've had the "Rapture" fanatics aroudn the hospital i was in all week. They keep getting chased out by the security and nurses. Great fun to watch ;)

I just don't get what's up with extremists and the finger. Does it emphasize your point or something?

"Raise your finger if you say stupid things because you have no friends."

Alternatively

"Raise your finger if your friends think you're an idiot."

There is at least one person every day claiming that the rapture is going to happen that day. Nothing to see here, move along :j:

Also it can't be the rapture yet, as the Duke is set to resume kicking alien *ss and chew bubblegum on June 10th. A new supply of gum is finally due to arrive on .

Edited by JdB

We've had the "Rapture" fanatics aroudn the hospital i was in all week. They keep getting chased out by the security and nurses. Great fun to watch ;)

'kinell, that's pretty tactless:

Going around a hospital where people or their relatives are potentially fighting for their lives in a hospital bed, or recently departed; only to tell them that in a week, they're fucked, regardless of their personal struggle and those caring for then, unless they repent. What a bunch of throbbers.

The wacko behind all this says he's gotten the word out to pretty much every country in the world except Central Asin countries like Afghanistan and Uzbekistan. Says he doesn't "feel too good about them."

First they thing they've had going for them in a long while.

Meanwhile, some athiest is charging rapturees a couple hundred bucks to take care of their pets after they're gone. No refunds.

So if 200 million people disappear tomorrow with no trace, that's going to suck for the rest of us :D

So if 200 million people disappear tomorrow with no trace, that's going to suck for the rest of us :D

Nah...more natural resources. I'll probably move into an empty house and claim it for my own. Plus, it'll be nice knowing that ever girl left behind is a 'sinner'. ;)

Abs

How would one put a desire to see mass suicides of a delusional group, that still retains some say in the real world, into a politically correct term? Oh, you don't. Well, enjoy rapture. ;)

Plus, it'll be nice knowing that ever girl left behind is a 'sinner'. ;)

Abs

Amen to that! :cool:

Hi all

Tomorrow is today in Australia!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=240

Any of you Australians notice any one disappear in to thin air since midnight?

Kind Regards walker

I read it was supposed to happen at 6pm local time. So a little while yet!

Tbh, to believe in this you must lt believe in a pretty vindictive God.

Oh well. Better to Reign in hell than serve in heaven!

Christianity in general is a religion that awaits the doomsday, as that will be the day the messias comes back.