hello wld427 i have a very good question would using caa1 and Old arma 1 project racs and arma 2 racs.. Cause any major issues or game crashes cause i was thinking of using both of em since i miss the VF150 series of armored cars ya gave us. and also that smexy m60 2000

lol that M20-2000 was the first model i ever edited...... what a mess

I am not aware of any conflictions with CAA1. Although i use it solely for Sahrani Island with PRACS and not necessarily the old vehicles and whatnot.

The V-150s WILL make a return as i finally have a grasp on the new wheel technology thanks to soul_assasain, RHS, RKSL-Rock, and my own incesant beating of the arma sample models.

The V-150s WILL make a return as i finally have a grasp on the new wheel technology thanks to soul_assasain, RHS, RKSL-Rock, and my own incesant beating of the arma sample models.

Yay,

Could not get passed the ca\wheeled\data\stryker_body2 ref on those, could not find the reference in any config. Close up LOD showed white tyres, which I imagine is from the ref above. That is also affecting the Panhard P90 from Malvinas when ported over. If you know the secret to curing that one please pass it on.

The other errors I have cured if you want the config ?

Yay,

Could not get passed the ca\wheeled\data\stryker_body2 ref on those, could not find the reference in any config. Close up LOD showed white tyres, which I imagine is from the ref above. That is also affecting the Panhard P90 from Malvinas when ported over. If you know the secret to curing that one please pass it on.

The other errors I have cured if you want the config ?

Thanks for the offer but i have already written all new configs for them. I have learned alot about configs since then and they needed a complete overhaul.

Yes that reference is the texture being used on the tire. the only way to cure that is to open the model.

Thanks for the offer but i have already written all new configs for them. I have learned alot about configs since then and they needed a complete overhaul.

Yes that reference is the texture being used on the tire. the only way to cure that is to open the model.

Ah - see I am still learning, I cured all the others through the config.cpp. It will be a good lesson for me to try an cure it myself and then make a comparison.

Maybe I can get the Panhard working after that.

Then back to work on the M1117

Ah - see I am still learning, I cured all the others through the config.cpp. It will be a good lesson for me to try an cure it myself and then make a comparison.

Maybe I can get the Panhard working after that.

Then back to work on the M1117

I extend an offer to you. Come on by www.pracs.info and sign up if you are interested. If you want to learn more iw ould be happy to share some stuff with you.

hello wld427 i have a very good question would using caa1 and Old arma 1 project racs and arma 2 racs.. Cause any major issues or game crashes cause i was thinking of using both of em since i miss the VF150 series of armored cars ya gave us. and also that smexy m60 2000

we have RACS and CAA1 working in evolution racs sahrani mission

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=121281

however we also did not try to use the caa1 vehicles on the same mission - as the vulcans and m113's were not as developed as the RACS versions.

I don'tthink they have same classnames but i guess inheritance might be an issue... best test is to take our mission and add a few CAA1 vehicles to the airstrip and load it...

Just a heads up for you egbeast, all my addons use the PRACS tag so there never should be any confliction with any other addon classname.

This package is awsome, loving those G3 rifle variants and huge selection of vehicles, the F15 and leopard are kick ass.Thx for sharing!

(will post some screens soon!):)

th_arma2oa2011-08-1416-26-49-20.jpg

th_arma2oa2011-08-1416-26-54-65.jpg

work continues..............

Amazing! One of the coolest looking vehicles (screw scifi stuff) ;)

Ah, the BRDM-2's chesty American cousin. How nice to see her once more!

("Cousin" in that they're in no way related, have somewhat-different combat roles, and only bear a vague, passing resemblance. Yup.)

Edited by DiscountAnubis

Still out of commission here this weekend, but I am hoping to test some Takistani stuff this week with some pics even! That APC looks great wld!

Keep up the great work!

Mack

Wow I was about to shut down my computer and discovered this mod in the last second :o

Have no words what I have been missing for so long time. I didnt have enough time to download all mods but so far it has been outstanding. Thank you so much :)

Truly splendid mod! So much juicy content to enjoy.

Big, big thanks for the great work!

HI!!i love @pracs!!! download from sixupdater, but i have a massive mods working together for enhanced Arma co and @pracs is unstable, all bis vehicles with computerarty work fine with ballistic calculator, but "S-390 Gladius SRBM" in armory, cause little freezings even crash game.wanna have pracs in my list please check compatibility with @balca

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=15238

Edited by PFC Magician

Any ships planned Eddie?

I would love to see a couple ships for the Royal Sahrani Navy

Maybe one Collins submarines I'm doing for the ANZAC mod, an LST/LPD such as the spanish Galicia Class from FFAA mod or a couple missile boats?

A hovercraft such as the one in OFP info, big enough for a small squad or two would also be very useful for the Royal Sahrani Marine corps.

THe only problem now is to find enemies for the Sahrani army. Can you guys suggest some country or some enemies ?

That's the point behind the Takistani extension project.

To get politically correct enemies so nobody from a real country get's pissed because someone's doing his country's army to make an OPFOR army from it.

I remember there was a very heated discussion between greeks and turkish regarding the fact that Limnos island from Arma 3 is a greek island that's is (probably) in the turkish war plans in case a turkish-greek war would arise.

Takis make a good enemy, if Eddie can get them good hardware

HI!!i love @pracs!!! download from sixupdater, but i have a massive mods working together for enhanced Arma co and @pracs is unstable, all bis vehicles with computerarty work fine with ballistic calculator, but "S-390 Gladius SRBM" in armory, cause little freezings even crash game.wanna have pracs in my list please check compatibility with @balca

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=15238

The mod requires both arma2 and OA.

this is from the Bllistics calculator page.

BalCa reloader

[!]A2 version no more supported, here is reloader only for OA (CO)

Edited by wld427

Wld, I think you've managed to make the RACS the most singularly photogenic force in the Armaverse with this mod. I'm loving how easy it is to make them look awesome in pictures!

In fact, here's a few I shot just today-

(No beached ships or dancing priests, I swear.)

beachhead.th.png

Royal Marines storm a well-defended beachhead. Explosions everywhere!

lionsy.th.png

The roar of a Sahrani Lion. Explosions still everywhere!

shipmenti.th.png

1st ID soldiers check a truck (and its former driver) for possible chemical agents. Explosions not everywhere!

Seriously, if any of you guys haven't tried this mod out, yet, I urge you to give it a try. The size and variety of the unit pool alone is phenomenal!

Wld, I think you've managed to make the RACS the most singularly photogenic force in the Armaverse with this mod. I'm loving how easy it is to make them look awesome in pictures!

In fact, here's a few I shot just today-

(No beached ships or dancing priests, I swear.)

[ IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7618/beachhead.th.png[/img]

Royal Marines storm a well-defended beachhead. Explosions everywhere!

[ IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/297/lionsy.th.png[/img]

The roar of a Sahrani Lion. Explosions still everywhere!

[ IMG]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9607/shipmenti.th.png[/img]

1st ID soldiers check a truck (and its former driver) for possible chemical agents. Explosions not everywhere!

Seriously, if any of you guys haven't tried this mod out, yet, I urge you to give it a try. The size and variety of the unit pool alone is phenomenal!

Can't wait, getting my gamer-rig in a couple of days and this has been one of the mods i have been waiting impatiencely to try out, for ecxatly the reasons you mention...

Could you plz show some screenies of the Army Recon and Paratroopers..thankz..!

Edited by Foxhound
Do not quote images!

Could you plz show some screenies of the Army Recon and Paratroopers..thankz..!

Version 1 is out now. You can download it fromt he first page in this thread.

and i second that. After watching some editing tutorials (im n00b:p) over the weekend im pretty happy with the results...

pracspublish.jpg

imglayersblackwhite.jpg

imglayers.jpg

arma2oa2011081508120177.jpg

Nice work, Bee! I quite like that last shot, looks almost like something you'd grab off of a newsreel! Very neat stuff.

@Lone.Wolf- When you do get that rig, I think you won't be disappointed. And, sure! Gimme a little while, and I'll cook up something suitably awesome with which to showcase both of 'em.

EDIT- And here we are! Army Recon and Paras in action.

sneaking.th.png

(Recon)

medice.th.png

(Paras)

Edited by DiscountAnubis