Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Addamo's c-130 - getting there

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ June 05 2002,19:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">holy shit thats alot of troops in there, how much on a percentage scale is the C-130 finished? 80%? 75% 62%? is it possible that it can hold jeeps, trucks, ant tanks? and when you finish the model, will you make custom paratroopers? maybe custom C-130 pilots? cant wait for it smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

plz say 100% biggrin.gif

I cant wait to play it, not boasting, but i am one of ofp's best pilots

The belgian airforce used a machinegun in the backdoor to fire at people during one of the congo (zaÄre) conflicts. I can't find the pic.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lukin @ June 05 2002,10:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I cant wait to play it, not boasting, but i am one of ofp's best pilots<span id='postcolor'>

How do you know?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ June 05 2002,12:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lukin @ June 05 2002,10:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I cant wait to play it, not boasting, but i am one of ofp's best pilots<span id='postcolor'>

How do you know?<span id='postcolor'>

He doesnt. Its just a way to get the plane first. smile.gif

Good pilots would wait for it through agony, and then show their skills in Air Combat.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ June 05 2002,07:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">holy shit thats alot of troops in there, how much on a percentage scale is the C-130 finished? 80%? 75% 62%? is it possible that it can hold jeeps, trucks, ant tanks? and when you finish the model, will you make custom paratroopers? maybe custom C-130 pilots? cant wait for it smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

IRL it can both take jeeps and the M113

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lukin @ June 05 2002,10:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I cant wait to play it, not boasting, but i am one of ofp's best pilots<span id='postcolor'>

Everyone says that

I just say im an Extremely High Skilled OFP Pilot

Of the L337 Cr3w Pilots

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ June 05 2002,15:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lukin @ June 05 2002,10:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I cant wait to play it, not boasting, but i am one of ofp's best pilots<span id='postcolor'>

Everyone says that

I just say im an Extremely High Skilled OFP Pilot

Of the L337 Cr3w Pilots<span id='postcolor'>

just for debat

Im not best ofp pilot in the world im just saying that im a skilled pilot in ofp

My job in DANBAT (when not working in Oxygen) is to transport my fellow soldiers (moste of us have been in the service) and allso provide close air surpport as well as airal recon...

www.operation-flashpoint.dk

Well I am for sure OFP's craziest pilot! LOL! Just ask anyone who's flown with me when I was flying a blackhawk, HIND, or cobra in a MP game. LOL!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

The cargo1 picture has 3 squads sitting in it.

I figured that would be enough for over kill for the plane.

Capt Moore

Adammo

A question: Are you going to add the center seats? Also, are you are going to have them exit the side doors? I don't recall seeing any side doors. Thanks!

I will not be adding side seats.

and there is a side door.(open from the inside cargo area)

*waiting for another i'm the best beta tester* post. biggrin.gif

j/k

*sigh*

I didnt want to say im an extremly talented pilot, although i am. (because everybody say that)

Im an ace when it comes to planes, rather than on helis.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 05 2002,19:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*sigh*

I didnt want to say im an extremly talented pilot, although i am. (because everybody say that)

Im an ace when it comes to planes, rather than on helis.<span id='postcolor'>

Im a l337 pr0 king b3st 0wnage Advanced 4C3(ACE) Pil0t at Ch0ppers and Jets and Planes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles Teg @ June 05 2002,17:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lukin @ June 05 2002,10:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I cant wait to play it, not boasting, but i am one of ofp's best pilots<span id='postcolor'>

Well I am for sure OFP's craziest pilot!  LOL! Just ask anyone who's flown with me when I was flying a blackhawk, HIND, or cobra in a MP game.  LOL!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD><span id='postcolor'>

No, really, no, that title belongs to me...ask Nobby or Fenna confused.gif

i'll beta test for it tounge.gif

Please have it out by friday night for beta or whatever!!! PLEASSEEE!!!

I'm going to impress some kids at the lan into getting OFP, and if they see this C-130 it will be a no brainer to get it! Save BIS Man!!! Do it for BIS i tell ye'!!!

The end of the world will come if it is not released by friday, i think...

Or you could send me the .pbo just for a backup on my harddrive! What if your harddrive gets whiped out! I would have a extra copy so you don't need to worry!!! My AIM name is skyer2000

And your welcome in advance smile.gif

Just want to say, since when was this topic about who is the best ofp pilot?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (VerySolidSnake @ June 05 2002,19:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i'll beta test for it tounge.gif

Please have it out by friday night for beta or whatever!!! PLEASSEEE!!!

I'm going to impress some kids at the lan into getting OFP, and if they see this C-130 it will be a no brainer to get it! Save BIS Man!!! Do it for BIS i tell ye'!!!

The end of the world will come if it is not released by friday, i think...

Or you could send me the .pbo just for a backup on my harddrive! What if your harddrive gets whiped out! I would have a extra copy so you don't need to worry!!! My AIM name is skyer2000

And your welcome in advance smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

So first you copy my nickname and then you copy what i want to do?!!!

we should call you Mimic

...maybe...but I am the best OFP pilot

Jubs

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Jub-Jub Bird @ June 05 2002,19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lukin @ June 05 2002,10:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I cant wait to play it, not boasting, but i am one of ofp's best pilots<span id='postcolor'>

Jubs<span id='postcolor'>

Thats what you think but i am the real Best Pilot of OFP

approved by BIS and the USMC

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ June 05 2002,19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Jub-Jub Bird @ June 05 2002,19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lukin @ June 05 2002,10:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I cant wait to play it, not boasting, but i am one of ofp's best pilots<span id='postcolor'>

approved by BIS and the USMC<span id='postcolor'>

BIS? *gets marek on the line*

Ok, lets stop boasting about who is the best pilot around here. this topic is reserved for Cpt. Moore's C-130.

If you want a topic like that, then start one your self please. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 05 2002,20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ June 05 2002,19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Jub-Jub Bird @ June 05 2002,19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lukin @ June 05 2002,10:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I cant wait to play it, not boasting, but i am one of ofp's best pilots<span id='postcolor'>

approved by BIS and the USMC<span id='postcolor'>

BIS? *gets marek on the line*

Ok, lets stop boasting about who is the best pilot around here. this topic is reserved for Cpt. Moore's C-130.

If you want a topic like that, then start one your self please. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yes lets stop boasting

(im the best pilot in the ofp community btw)

So when is the C-130 gonna be public?