Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Wolf

Hands-on preview games.cz

I cant really deal with reading translated pages. The one above apparently says I should have no teeth and hair as I am old enough to have played the original . Also it states that the developers took the old game and gave it a cup of tea and fed it biscuits to revive it(I have used some license here he he).

Im so gonna buy this game! Thx for the link Wolf. Maybe Deadfast will give us a proper translation....till then google & other dict sites will do the job.

Wow, smoking...

BIS, I want to give you my money... release it already !

I can't figure if the guy is really negative about the storyline or just cautious...

Strategy and great story worked in Homeworld and battlezone... they're not mutually exclusive...

Although not generally a sci-fi gamer -looks interesting and may purchase.

Looks very promising. Going to buy that for sure. :)

I've always thought about buying Arma, but never did. TakeOn sparked my interest. I've bought Arma2 few days ago and love it. I've played Carrier Command on C-64 (I'm not bald, and have only one child), can't wait for this game. Suddenly BIS became one of my favorite developers :)

I will have a go at the translation. It might take some time as it is quite long though.

I will have a go at the translation. It might take some time as it is quite long though.

Thank you, much appreciated. I think I speak not only for myself when I say that, eh?:);)

Is there a link lads to a new Video clip or something, I don’t get it people are saying “nice†to what pictures I seen last year?

Enjoy:

http://games.tiscali.cz/prvni-dojmy/carrier-command-dojmy-z-hrani-ceske-strategicke-akce-55728

It's in Czech obviously, but you can use google translate.:D

The screenshots were really beautiful. This is going to be a beautiful game. Maybe after this BIS can do a large environment game set in the past with melee combat.

Edited by Andre