Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Advanced medical Modules... yay! :yay:

lol - it just seems at odds with everything else in the list. Wonder if there's a clue in there or something.

Why wasn't there mention of 1905 - Einstein publishes theory of Special Relativity for instance?? Which would be more relevant to 09OCT41: Franklin Roosevelt approves the U.S. atomic program

EDIT: Just thinking out aloud.

Surely the Second World War started (the Invasion of Poland anyway) on the 1st of September 1939, not the 1st of August 1939?

Also I wonder what relevance these dates have to the hacks - as the importance of them seems to vary, for example the Hague convention and the end of the Chinese Empire are mentioned, yet nothing about the Spanish Civil War (and there are probably more dates that aren't listed.)

I wonder if there's a dev out there going "Ok, that's 5 bucks, they WERE paying enough attention that we added one file and less than 5 minutes later, there's a forum post about it."

lol - it just seems at odds with everything else in the list. Wonder if there's a clue in there or something.

Why wasn't there mention of 1905 - Einstein publishes theory of Special Relativity for instance?? Which would be more relevant to 09OCT41: Franklin Roosevelt approves the U.S. atomic program

Probably because they had to pick some place to start and the countdown timer might be a bit better with the year they picked for the first one which started in 1907. Theoretically the most important one was: ???? DNA Mutation leads to human race or even "0: Big Bang Occurs". <- That would've been a long countdown.

In regards to the Spanish Civil War post. China and Iran have been a recurring thing in these posts or at least seem to be.

Edited by Jakerod

Mmm yes, very true.

As Daniel mentioned - it's probably related to something later on we haven't found yet in the countdown (countup?). Or it's a red herring!

Some php files you can generate just by trying to access it, f.e. I typed 13500.php and then the file was generated or shown

16500, 17500 and 18500 added now. Somethings coming?

Yeah someone is still at the office ^^ as long as there is activity the tension builds ^^ :yay:one or so more got added

"whateveryoutype500.php" lulz BI

I typed fred500.php

what is the point?

How about a "wackyiraqi500.php" BIS? :D

Also,

I think the number "500" must mean something. They are pushing it just a weeee hard :D

Edit:

Anything you type with "500" at the end seems to generate a new one.

"whateveryoutype500.php" lulz BI

the hack is not finish

Index of /Programs

Parent Directory

0500.php

13500.php

1500.php

16500.php

17500.php

18500.php

191500.php

19500.php

2500.php

27500.php

3500.php

4500.php

500.php

5500.php

6500.php

7500.php

81500.php

8500.php

9500.php

BrainCrypter/

DocGuard/

MassConfuser/

MindControl/

MissileGuide/

TimeBorer/

TimeSeeker/

fortune500.php

fred500.php

global500.php

hello500.php

inc500.php

whateveryoutype500.php

if it doesn't end with 500 the page wont be added to the index.

Here is a thought. Perhaps they want use to use this method to find the page they want us to get at. There must be something they want us to put in that has "500" at the end and there will be a real webpage there.

the origionals are on wiki, minus the 8 one

Alright so the keyword is 500, what do we have that relates to 500 and the other clues :s

Stopaddingfilestome500.php

TimeBorer/

TimeSeeker/

announceitdamnit500.php

canihaz500.php

fortune500.php

fred500.php

global500.php

hello500.php

inc500.php

miller500.php

thisisgodspeaking-releasetheannouncement-damnit-500.php

wackyiraqi500.php

what-is-going-on-BIS500.php

whateveryoutype500.php

whichonesweretheoriginal500.php

is realy good that ...

I removed the 8500.php from wiki. I think I generated that when I tried to view it since it wasn't listed.

Here is a thought. Perhaps they want use to use this method to find the page they want us to get at. There must be something they want us to put in that has "500" at the end and there will be a real webpage there.

Well if they weren't then I hope they can clean it up cause its already looking a mess.

The directory deleted half of them. BIS is up to something. Or just trying to get us to quit herp derpin.

The wall being crushed by a cannonball may have to be interpreted figuratively - don't get your hopes too far up. Ditto the submarine (delivers nukes, inserts spec ops covertly) and the penicillin (enhanced medic module is a bit optimistic!). Speculation is fun, but KISS. ;)

So far, the plot looks to be one of Iran and China plotting an invasion of Europe. Nuclear weapons are part of the picture (can you imagine a hellscorched map :D). The mention of one Miller suggests a western pro- or antagonist (betrayal and all - "Death this guy").

The information regarding the plot was obtained through secret CIA programs relating to truth serums and shit. Looks like WMDs, nuclear for sure, chemical possibly, might have a role in the game. If they get enemies to wear gasmasks I'll be quite happy, tell you the truth.

The separation of the borders in monday's theatre map is by "XXXXX" (5*x) - which, in short, means there're a lot of troops (but given China's involved, this figures). Just to clarify that this could not be Iran alone.

I absolutely love this, and can't wait for more updates on what the .exe will tell us! At some point now will come the diverge from reality to armaverse. =D