Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Well, i guess the countdown on the wiki just hadn't a STOP condition so it still just countds down.....logically after passing 00:00:00 it immediately jumped to negative numbers...nothing remarkable after all

It's counting up because it's already passed the time (negative numbers), and I'm guessing that clock was an hour ahead or something.

arma2 taking while to load?? hmm

False alarm!! :P

It's counting up because it's already passed the time, and I'm guessing that clock was an hour ahead or something.

Nope, wasn't ahead...simple math: 0 - 1 = -1 simple as that

Myke;1915977']Nope' date=' wasn't ahead...simple math: 0 - 1 = -1 simple as that[/quote']

Yea but it was due about 20 minutes ago, not 1 hour 20minutes ago.

Myke;1915977']Nope' date=' wasn't ahead...simple math: 0 - 1 = -1 simple as that[/quote']

Think maybe sasrecon might be saying which count-down timer is correct?

Well actually,i was asking :D

omg hackers are 20mins late...

forum mods, please throw them out of sleeping bags.

If you want anything then check the most popular ARMA2 sites constantly till you see something wierd!!!

Jesus! Yesterday I looked briefly, we were at like 200. Keep waiting around for this next hack, hopefully they just reveal it, getting tired of this enigma stuff, I couldn't even do the autostereogram thing as my vision is awful.

Quit the timer, and start searching the Arma sites.... btw i edited the clock on our wiki so dont look there anymore!

Quit the timer, and start searching the Arma sites.... btw i edited the clock on our wiki so dont look there anymore!

;)..copy that..

They are late

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me how long time did it take untill you saw that the hackers had done something in the last hack?

tell me how long time did it take untill you saw that the hackers had done something?

It took us about five minutes after the hack occured with Hack *3, but that's because we had a good idea it was going to happen on the community sites as Armed assault.info had posted a piece of news that hinted that it was going to occur there.

We have no idea what's going to happen for this... They may even hack these very forums when we refresh. That would be frightening.

The GrimTask counter is reading time from our Operation sys. sou you can have it set up wrong...

The hack might have been happened, it just that we don't notice them.