Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Ok guy's, i can understand that you have dreams but how is it again that we all think that it would be ArmA3? I had my moment of dreaming also but it would be nice to wake up for a moment.

1: They have Carier command on their hands

2: they have Take on Hellicopters on their hands

3: ArmA2 is still not ready, some stuff still needs to be attended to and you know what those DeV guy's have their hands full on that.

To be honnest for all the dreamers here, as much i love to see a improved engine and an announcement of ArmA3 it will not happen for now, and alreay announcing something that you don't have the time for would be completely rediculous is it?

Focus on ArmA2 mates, you would be less disepointed, if i am wrong i am wrong but something is saying to me that it will be a DLC or Expantion for ArmA2 for sure.

kind regards

BzzzzzZZZZzzZ! How can you say that?!

There have to at least be screens. Have to... screens... must see...

ok sorry for wrong wording. iam not "sure" but "i think so" ;)

edit:

@KBourne: i think arma 2 IS finished. reinforcements is my evidence for that theory.

Edited by PeterBitt

Ok guy's, i can understand that you have dreams but how is it again that we all think that it would be ArmA3? I had my moment of dreaming also but it would be nice to wake up for a moment.

3: ArmA2 is still not ready, some stuff still needs to be attended to and you know what those DeV guy's have their hands full on that.

To be honnest for all the dreamers here, as much i love to see a improved engine and an announcement of ArmA3 it will not happen for now, and alreay announcing something that you don't have the time for would be completely rediculous is it?

Focus on ArmA2 mates, you would be less disepointed, if i am wrong i am wrong but something is saying to me that it will be a DLC or Expantion for ArmA2 for sure.

kind regards

Santa is still real though, right?? Right!?? :(

kind regards

The arma3.com domain was recently transferred to BI studios as i detailed a couple of pages back? That everything has something to do with arma and war-making ideas? Better physics engine showing a wall crumbling?

It all POINTS to A3, we just don't know if it is.

Got a better idea then? Besides last time i checked this wasn't being made by CM/EA/Acti, so i'm inclined to trust them.

Better idea about what?

You are free to believe the developers (hell, i also do), but you are about comparing an unfinished engine, where there is NO additional content than the terrain mesh (again, no buildings, not vegetation, no grass layer - if you call the 4 face trees vegetation then..well) with an existing game engine, with tons of content, a pretty decent AI system etc? You serious?

NTRUDER;1927635']Santa is still real though' date=' right?? Right!?? :([/quote']
The arma3.com domain was recently transferred to BI studios as i detailed a couple of pages back?

Oh, let him play devils advocate. Every thread around here needs one... ;)

Better idea about what?

You are free to believe the developers (hell, i also do), but you are about comparing an unfinished engine, where there is NO additional content than the terrain mesh (again, no buildings, not vegetation, no grass layer - if you call the 4 face trees vegetation then..well) with an existing game engine, with tons of content, a pretty decent AI system etc? You serious?

I never said Outerra had it right now. I stated it was at alpha. I also stated it has potential. I also stated it is possible that BI could have done something.

My computer is also making weird noises....which is worrying....

edit: Power supply sounds like its shorting out...

Edited by Innomadic

2h6min left... guys prepare your ropes and vaselines ;)

The arma3.com domain was recently transferred to BI studios as i detailed a couple of pages back? That everything has something to do with arma and war-making ideas? Better physics engine showing a wall crumbling?

It all POINTS to A3, we just don't know if it is.

That site is existing for ages already and i can tell i encountered that site already like 1 and a have year back. Like said if i am wrong then i am wrong but i don't think the transfer of a domain name indicates directy that they would be announcing ArmA3 now, it only Indicates that they want to keep the site name under their nuckles for future plans.

kind regards

2h6min left... guys prepare your ropes and vaselines ;)

3 hours, not 2.

My computer is also making weird noises....which is worrying....

It is, like the rest of us, fed up of people talking bollocks about Outerra.

That site is existing for ages already and i can tell i encountered that site already like 1 and a have year back. Like said if i am wrong then i am wrong but i don't think the transfer of a domain name indicates directy that they would be announcing ArmA3 now, it only Indicates that they want to keep the site name under their nuckles for future plans.

kind regards

Coincidentally the dns servers for the previous community site ArmA3.com have transferred to ns1.bistuido.com and ns2.bistudio.com, the night before announcement... haha.

Pray tell its a co-incidence.

i hope they allso announce an explanation of the ARG :confused::confused:

I was under the impression that Carrier Command was being developed by the group that made Queens Gambit that BI bought out? So the original BI team could still be working on another ArmA game.

What time is this supposed to happen Zulu?

Until i'm proven wrong i will still cling to the possibility that its possible.:D

Lulz...

...unless its a serious thing...

I know I'm a little late to the party on this one, but I think "The World will Change" is a hint at Terrain Deformation ;)

they upload arma 3 officel teaser and look the access come at 15h30

I was under the impression that Carrier Command was being developed by the group that made Queens Gambit that BI bought out? So the original BI team could still be working on another ArmA game.

What time is this supposed to happen Zulu?

Thats where the part comes in that i might be wrong, if it is a ArmA3 announcement then good but i would be more disepointed if they only announce ArmA3 and nothing will happen for ArmA2. :eek:

the thing is i don't like to jump to any conclusions to fast ;) so i rather think less then to big so disepointment would be minimum for me :D

kind regards

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

i think you might check the picture, it might be to large hot link it if you can't rize it, just a small advice ;)

if it is a ArmA3 announcement then good but i would be more disepointed if they only announce ArmA3 and nothing will happen for ArmA2. :eek:

there will be at least one more thing to come for arma 2:

patch 1.60 FINAL :D

^Yeah that!:yay: