Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

There's another picture in there. There are what seems to be a total of 3 pictures in one. The most prominent being the HMMV. Then above that, I can see what is some sort of a vehicle with an MG and sight (You can really see the sight) Then underneath both those is the road.

And I don't think it matters what the hell the chopper is since it's so damn far away, if it was really of any importance it would be right in front of the camera.

Edited by Nicholas

i think last pic with road is fake

Not fake, following the instructions I've got it to.

Looks like you need a new sig :D

I just got the same result. The chopper has 2 rotors, looks just like the black shark

Enough talk about what chopper it is from me - at this point it is probably a tiny bit irrelevant :)

There's another picture in there. There are what seems to be a total of 3 pictures in one. The most prominent being the HMMV. Then above that, I can see what is some sort of a vehicle with an MG and sight (You can really see the sight) Then underneath both those is the road.

I guess nobody can blaim you ;)

It most definately looks like it has double-rotors and the design is not even close to looking like a Havoc, if you ask me :)

a HAVOC has like the Longbow a Radar dome above the rotor maybe this is the extension but with missing radar.

Agreeing with the Mi-28 Havoc assessment, I can see a gun mounted beneath the cabin and the tail is angled back.

You're not talking about the Huey's M134 minigun sights?

Thought it looked like a Ka-50 but upon closer inspection it looks more like a Mi-28. You can see what looks like a chin turret, and the vertical stabilizer is swept back, while the Ka-50's is closer to vertical.

I'm not sure how that helps though.

22b4gh.jpg

Someone help to point out what this means.

Thought it looked like a Ka-50 but upon closer inspection it looks more like a Mi-28. You can see what looks like a chin turret, and the vertical stabilizer is swept back, while the Ka-50's is closer to vertical.

EITHER way he's dangerously close to those telephone poles. LOOK OUT (possible) MI-28!

Ruskis in takistan new content?

Maybe?

Or imagination and this is only spam.

]http://i51.tinypic.com/22b4gh.jpg[/img]

The V is always on there I believe. It is some kind of NATO marking I think. I think the X might always be on that too but I haven't noticed that before.

I stand corrected:

Arma2_oa_hmmwv_sov.jpg

Presumably there's a way of apply XOR to these pictures, maybe at a pixel level?

The XOR Logic Gate on the APC is what lead me to use exclusion on the images.

The XOR gate (sometimes EOR gate, or EXOR gate) is a digital logic gate that implements an exclusive disjunction;

Since that worked, the others are possibly clues to other ways to combine the images.

I think the three symbols may be closely related. The "V" symbol may actually be the logic symbol for logical disjunction, while the "X" symbol looks like a Venn diagram, at the point where two circles overlap (or almost overlap) slightly.

edit: they're probably all clues for the same thing, though, and, given we have the final image already, likely irrelevant.

Edited by cctoide

Note the horizontal bar below the V too, good spot, I bet the X is new too.

EDIT: They all mean the same thing. 40f39657d12c9633f64fad8d075b812a.png = 24px-X-or.svg.png = jq23ut.gif

Edited by Daniel

arma2weapons_L110A1.jpg

X also isn't normally there.

excellent find!.

looks real

It better; it is.

Edit: Airbase! Airbase?