Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Does anyone have the PDF from BIS's presentation/handout at ITSEC last fall? That I think will shed quite a number of clues on what we could be expecting, at least from what they mentioned about the US Army wanting in VBS.

Stuff like 400x400Km terrains and other things the current engines could not handle with out a major overhaul.

Mankle linked it a mile back, had some very interesting stuff about water craft and scuba etc. Not to mention offering naval customers an RV3 alternative or possible backwards compatibility with VBS2.

red pegasus the hacker... also a poker player???

Poor "hacker", first time in the forum and have already being spammed :D

[~P8H8~]r3dp3ga5u5 - Avatar:

image.php?u=78292&dateline=1304922337&type=thumb

a hint ?? Can someone translate ?

He's now offline. Strange...?

That just means he hasn't been active for 15 minutes. He probably has all his posts ready and waiting in tabs, so he can post them all at the same time.

That just means he hasn't been active for 15 minutes. He probably has all his posts ready and waiting in tabs, so he can post them all at the same time.

Ahh, true. ;)

Supposedly says "Persia"

Confirmed Persia, it's written in Simplified Chinese, though I can't think of a reason why it's written vertically (perhaps another hint here?)

chinese characters/writings can be written vertically or horizontally, so i don't think that makes any difference.

http://www.greatdreams.com/darpa-pegasus.htm

or

http://www.scribd.com/doc/5156948/The-Pegasus-File

Pegasus - Covert CIA led international assassination/special ops team.

;)

Tee-hee-hee. Here's more on MkULTRA: http://www.scribd.com/doc/31814922/Human-Experimentation-Programs-DODCIA

As for the designations, those could be codenames, refer to: http://unuldor.ic.cz/arma/a.jpg

Source: (sourced from) SSDUSTER (could be an agent of any nationality) via (the use of data from) LCIGNITE (China, Iran, Turkey, or Russia) (on the date/dated) 07/06/02, MKSEARCH (interrogation) Run 5 (try number 5, five interrogation sessions in a row, fifth gave the information)

;)

CIA/MI6 (Brother/sister) is most definitely involved. The camouflaged autostereogram, resembling a SONAR picture, lead us to Scott Miller's file. Miller is being recruited for a SOF team for the HMS Astute crew, for what purpose - we don't know yet.

That alone means naval combat and/or marine insertions. The physics demo could mean revamped water physics; Bullet physics engine means terrain deformation, no more scripted death animations, new CQB mechanics and much more.

You better believe it. ;):yay:

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

The way the community is watching every single moves red pegasus is doing.... seems like the community has a tendency for stalking... :D

That is just because we are dedicated. And after the Take On stunt, i guess we will see something similarly epic.

Red Pegasus, indicates strongly to British Parachute regiment, 1st Battalion(1 Para) who are part of the SFSG(Spec. Forces Support Group), who support SAS and SBS.

Since the insignia for both the Para Reg and 16AAB is Bellerophon riding Pegasus, and 1 Para have a red Insignia flash.

Edited by SAbre4809

I've send him a message

We are watching you :p

what is on us is from us FTW^^

I wonder why he didn't hide his online status - he's telegraphing his punch like a champ this way... but I suppose that way it gives the community something to watch. :D