Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

It seems that Bohemia is well aware of this little operation you've all been conducting.

The Steam Group for OA posted this event around an hour ago:

"ARMA2.com under attack? ... community investigation?

1h 24m 8s overdue

Scheduled by: Dwarden

Our website arma2.com is under continuous attack as the hackers promised!

Visit AAN Online News for more details about the attack.

Our community decided to investigate! click here to read more @BIForum"

I'm pretty sure it's a publicity stunt. Why would Bohemia do this?

I know it's 70 pages but read them from scratch, it's worth it.

I can assure you I am NOT a spy, I was intrigued when I saw that the website had been hacked, and when Bohemia posted that link to the forums, I had to check it out. I've read through all 60(?) pages of this thread, and find the whole situation to be enthralling. Good stuff.

Can't wait for that dude to get back from his trip so the rest of you find out what we- I mean Bohemia put there.

It seems that Bohemia is well aware of this little operation you've all been conducting.

I'm pretty sure it's a publicity stunt. Why would Bohemia do this?

Oh really?

This is what our Agent had to go through to retrieve the intel:

pLTqLH2LWyw

Looking retrospectively, how would you go about devising an extraction procedure in this situation, hmm?

He should be an hour away now!

Hmm thats good i have 6 min to go on my work and then i go home just in time then to find the update from him ;-)

Oh really?

Ya'rly.

Who knows, even though all the evidence points towards in being a PR stunt, that could be what the hackers want you to think, and when the guy on his little trip comes back empty-handed to all of your dismay, you'll get ya'll pitchforks and torches and tear Bohemia a new one.

That is what the hackers want, the downfall of Bohemia. I'm sure of it.

Ya'rly.

Who knows, even though all the evidence points towards in being a PR stunt, that could be what the hackers want you to think, and when the guy on his little trip comes back empty-handed to all of your dismay, you'll get ya'll pitchforks and torches and tear Bohemia a new one.

You know this "hack" is a joke? :rolleyes:

Ya'rly.

BS, don't you think that BIS staff would have stopped this discussion a long time ago before it could get out of hand? Before this thread even reached page 2?

You know this "hack" is a joke? :rolleyes:

That's what they want you to think.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Myke;1912337']BS' date=' don't you think that BIS staff would have stopped this discussion a long time ago before it could get out of hand? Before this thread even reached page 2?[/quote']

The guys at BIS might be sadistic and get a kick out of it, so they thought they'd keep it up and watch you lot wet your pants with excitement.

RoundRogue, if your coming on these forums to troll please close the door on the way out... :rolleyes:

The guys at BIS might be sadistic and get a kick out of it, so they thought they'd keep it up and watch you lot wet your pants with excitement.

Don't talk about BIS like that :mad:

Congrats, it did only take you 4 posts to prove your mental disorder to the public...worth calling Guiness, looks like new world record. FPDR

That's what they want you to think.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

lol :rolleyes:

If there really was a hacker group called the "p3R51An 8lacK Hat5 8oy5" I would not take them seriously. They should go back to Call of Duty :icon_rolleyes:

Another possible situation might be that BIS are quaking in their pants and really have been hacked, but rather than lose your support, they thought to string ya'll along so you continue to like them, buy their products, etc.

I'm not troll'ing, i'm simply throwing ideas at the wall to see what sticks.

Oh man, i can only imagine that i have to read 40+ pages when i come back in 2 hrs.

Another possible situation might be that BIS are quaking in their pants and really have been hacked, but rather than lose your support, they thought to string ya'll along so you continue to like them, buy their products, etc.

I'm not troll'ing, i'm simply throwing ideas at the wall to see what sticks.

I bet your from Codemasters

Whatever you throw at the wall, it isn't ideas...it is brown and smells

Yup, i'm a secret Codemasters operative. How did you know?

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Myke;1912353']Whatever you throw at the wall' date=' it isn't ideas...it is brown and smells[/quote']

Damn, you ruffled my feathers.

Yup, i'm a secret Codemasters operative. How did you know?

I would tell you, but I don't want to be vulgar ;)