Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

well, in around three hours we will start seeing people with ventricular tachycardia posting like mad, linking ingenious Youtube links and various images of cute animals doing unexpected things all of this while posting phrases in Internet jargon that can be (barely) understood.

Of course, all of this while a bunch of BIS personnel are probably in an internet cafe with a couple of Budejovice beer tins laughing their asses off staring while thousands of forumites have brain seizures while trying to solve their riddles.

Anyway, I cannot wait!!!! :)

i can only agree... plus it starts another F5 madness (poor poor server) :)

Edited by UnuldorCZ

Hi, the places pointed over the spanish map are: Mallorca and Pamplona or La Rioja. No one that knows the vasques (from Bilbao) will try to launch an assault againist 'em; so... the arrows over spain must be based on some nazi thing, Mallorca = full of germans, vasque country (aka Euzkadi) = the Gügenheim = made by germans with Thyssen's Group money, famous for be one of the most important partners of the Martin Bormann's underground reich. There's also a house in Mallorca that was owned by an "ex" nazi from the SS, with a big swastica on top that stills there.

Franco and Hitler signed an agreement on Endaya (Euzkadi) so... i think that must be some thing related to the nazis, for the nazis... or... related to the nazis (hopefully) againist the nazis. Let's C ya

P.S: I wouldn't mind if someone nukes Mallorca for clean it.

i can only agree... plus it starts another F5 madness (poor poor server) :)

Something like that, i see we have even a wiki now on this thing :D never saw this kind of community effort before. Nice :)

might even be these forums ;)

Lol if ever there was a way to cause CHAOS this would be it!

I wonder if BIS predicted just what a storm this would create and increased their capacity?

Hopefully when the next hack comes along it will begin to point at how all the previous hacks connect. Do we have any idea how long the hacker's campaing will continue?

Do we have any idea how long the hacker's campaing will continue?

I think this is hard to predict at this point, we are not sure if they are planning this towards the birth day of Bohimia Interactive first intitial release on operation flashpoint cold war crisis or if it will be much earlier towards a possible steady patch release.

I think the only thing we can do is sit tight and wait for the next hint ;-)

kind regards.

Edited by KBourne
Gramma correction.

Yeah I guess so. Is there an average time period that ARGs tend to cover or can they be as long as the creators like, with the plot getting thicker and more convoluted than a Lost box set?!

with the plot getting thicker and more convoluted than a Lost box set?!

God I hope not! :p I don't think it'll take till June, i'd say days or weeks perhaps. They'd have to make time for a longer public press campaign if they're planning something for the 10th anniversary.

They'd have to make time for a longer public press campaign if they're planning something for the 10th anniversary.

Or is it surprise Cold War Crisis Remake ... or something like that. ;)

:j:

Or is it surprise Cold War Crisis Remake ... or something like that. ;)

:j:

No we already have CWR for that

Only 2:32 until the next hack :yay:

Did you have a sleep in the meanwhile? :D

I wonder which site is the target today!

Did you have a sleep in the meanwhile? :D

I wonder which site is the target today!

:p

I fell asleep in front of my pc, so yes i had some sleep.XD

Hi, the places pointed over the spanish map are: Mallorca and Pamplona or La Rioja. No one that knows the vasques (from Bilbao) will try to launch an assault againist 'em; so... the arrows over spain must be based on some nazi thing, Mallorca = full of germans, vasque country (aka Euzkadi) = the Gügenheim = made by germans with Thyssen's Group money, famous for be one of the most important partners of the Martin Bormann's underground reich. There's also a house in Mallorca that was owned by an "ex" nazi from the SS, with a big swastica on top that stills there.

Franco and Hitler signed an agreement on Endaya (Euzkadi) so... i think that must be some thing related to the nazis, for the nazis... or... related to the nazis (hopefully) againist the nazis. Let's C ya

P.S: I wouldn't mind if someone nukes Mallorca for clean it.

What the hell :bored:

Please let the Chinese be involved in this new DLC/Expansion....oh lord please....!

Please let the Chinese be involved in this new DLC/Expansion....oh lord please....!

Maybe you've got 90% correct.

Now I can image that BIS think tanks are just sitting back with a cup of coffee and chat casually. "Hey dude, how much hours you decide our players spend on figuring out the next clue?" One guy asked.

"Yeah, at least a week because I've put some micro text into the image and nobody can find them out unless they use microscope." another guy answered.