Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Who has access to the Black Sea, apart from Russia?

Biggest country in Europe - Ukraine

Bear in mind this is not a US Map, it was found near the house of Spukayev.

Who has access to the Black Sea, apart from Russia?

I would think Russia and Turkey are the two main players. Georgia and Romania are also there plus a few others but nothing major. I just don't think that its Russia. It could be but I find it odd that there would be no troops coming out of Russia itself.

I also find these attack plans optimistic. 4th Naval (assuming Division) cutting all the way from the Black Sea to the Baltic Sea.

Bold border between Poland and Eastern Europa and Russia. Russia isnt going to be invaded?

Bold border doesn't begin in Russia, it begins in former Soviet Union. Scary :P

We should consider the order of the scavenger hunts - remember, this one came first.

So the first hint was basically at some kind of invasion plan for Europe, seemingly coming from the east. The second hint was the british submarine...

Do the lines with the xxxxx denote some kind of corridor, operational area, or extent of advance? (This beats doing my homework x1000)

@Maddog- The Rebirth of the British Empire? *dum**dum**dum*

Some lines are XXXX, thicker ones are XXXXX.

cj

Is this looking more likely to be a full on sequel (baring in mind the complete change in location and perhaps enemy)

Or just another expansion pack?

I would think Russia and Turkey are the two main players.

Looks like the land units 31-33 start in Turkey too, if the boxes/arrows describe regiments/army groups and their direction of movement.

According to military symbols, the 'X' on the boundary lines are the size of the groups. Four X's are Army, five is Army group/Front.

This looks indeed like a map of an attack plan.

Seems like "they" (whoever they are) are thinking of dividing Europe into regions. My guess is that Scandinavia is given to Russia along with the Baltics and Ukraine (?) and then you have some sort of interim government shared by e.g. Russia, Iran and China. Maybe North Korea as well so you have the entire "Axis of Evil" in there. I don't see how Iran could invade (and hope to conquer) all of Europe without any support.

Also seems like UK and Iceland is left out of this if you look at the XXXXX borders.

Do the lines with the xxxxx denote some kind of corridor, operational area, or extent of advance? (This beats doing my homework x1000)

Also, does the number of x's mean anything? Sometimes there are 4, 5 or 6.

@Maddog- The Rebirth of the British Empire? *dum**dum**dum*

:D

a1Y73sPHKxw

I actually think it may be the opposite - Brits helping out with the defense of Europe.

"31", "32", "33" - possibly armies attacks from Turkey

Is this looking more likely to be a full on sequel (baring in mind the complete change in location and perhaps enemy)

When has BIS released "just another expansion pack?".

I think the new campaign will go further from where EW left us. I'm not sure but it might be that Russia and the US might ending up working together in a nuclear war against a other supper power?

Island is pretty rotated there, so I don't think it's map from a real book or something...

Island is pretty rotated there, so I don't think it's map from a real book or something...

Which island is rotated?

Which island is rotated?

Sorry, Iceland... :D In czech it's Island... just.. sorry :D

Sorry, Iceland... :D In czech it's Island... just.. sorry :D

Same in german. Just making sure. ;)

But Iceland looks fine to me.

People, the spoiler.gif tag is there for a reason. No official mission spoilers are to be posted outside the Official Missions section without their use. Please don't make the same mistake again.

switzerland is likely to be blocked off because it has always maintained a neutral stance. so if it was a planned invasion they would ignore switzerland initially due to its neutrality.