Sign in to follow this  
Darkhorse 1-6

Bikileaks releases classified pictures

so this bikileaks is a nifty way to present WIP content then? I'm still a little confused about hahaha

No more of these please. Don't post anything that your not gonna give info for. Let the maker post in WIP thread and stop with the cryptic leaked junk.

No more of these please. Don't post anything that your not gonna give info for. Let the maker post in WIP thread and stop with the cryptic leaked junk.

why dont you chillax and stop roleplaying as moderator?

More of these please, I like the idea. It builds people's curiosity.

For things that they would normally not even care about, and will continue to not care after seeing what the mystery leak is about.

But... the drama?! :butbut:

Anyways, looks mighty nice, Darkhorse. Do you plan for a Wasp-engined bird as well?

@Celery - If you don't like it then don't friggin post.

OT: For those who don't know, its a Westland Wessex.

this is a FORUM, where ideas and opinions are exchanged, respectfully.

If Celery doesnt like it, its his choice to post or not, not yours. :nerner:

Wrong - this is Darkhorse's thread, per forum rules it's him who decides which post stays and which doesn't.

@Celery - If you don't like it then don't friggin post.

OT: For those who don't know, its a Westland Wessex.

My point is that this kind of cryptic and attention hoarding advertisement is interesting to those who would be interested in the addon anyway, and disappointing for everyone else. Moderators and community sheriffs would have a field day with non-descriptive titles if every new WIP announcement was like this.

why dont you chillax and stop roleplaying as moderator?

Dude I have been here since the beginning of OFP days. I have seen what post like these have done in the past. I have broken forum rules before and admit I am not perfect, but I did learn from my mistakes and am just trying to give back to a community that has given me so much. Most have no idea how strick the mods were back in the day but how clean and nice the forums were kept. The state of the forums now is just plain ridiculous due to everyone going around the rules and bending them to fit thier needs.

I have no problem with new addons being shown but there is a wip thread and do we really need another? Any way just my opinion and can do with it what you want.

Dude I have been here since the beginning of OFP days.

So was I, but due to my very slow connection at that time, i didn't bother registering.

I have no problem with new addons being shown but there is a wip thread and do we really need another? Any way just my opinion and can do with it what you want.

You always have the report button. Use it. if a moderator feels the same way, then the thread would be locked.

Wrong - this is Darkhorse's thread, per forum rules it's him who decides which post stays and which doesn't.

Say what? :confused:

This thread will either end up becoming a thread for these WIPs as a whole or for this specific one (Like the thread Tankbuster posted that Soul Assassin eventually took over) or for all I know the author could create a thread for their work. Until that happens however the author does not wish to reveal themselves.

What's wrong with this thread? You can still keep the Bikileaks idea, of course, but does it really need its own thread?

Edited by Zipper5

Say what? :confused:

I was pretty positive some guy with moderating powers wrote something along those lines in some thread over the course of the last year. I can't find it now though so please ignore that post while I spend my nights trying to find the post in question again...

i dont get it, if it's not yours, and if you're not part of the mod team, then why are you posting it ? or are you? It would be nice to have info..

It's irrelevant what some moderator said somewhere in the past year. The forum rules are the only thing that matters.

The only ones who decide what stays in a thread are the moderators, not the thread starter. Otherwise that person would have the ability to delete posts which is not the case.

Anyway, if that "Bikileaks" site is maintained by only one mod team and used to show their WIP but no one else can submit "Leaks" there, then this thread should be closed and the WIP thread being used instead. Alternatively that Mod team can create their own WIP thread here but then please without hiding behind a "Bikileaks" website.

Edited by W0lle