Sign in to follow this  
RozekPoland

ARMA II CO - Poster

I've got a very simple question, where can I find this poster in full resolution? I can't find this on Arma2.com and BIS official site.

38191_424927156016_72200346016_5069520_3170126_n.jpg

Hmmm, interesting. Yes a full scale resolution of this would be nice.

The map that came with Operation Arrowhead was great, but how about adding an option for next major release to get a full sized poster as well (even if you just add $3-$5 as an option).

Were posters or marketing material giving to distributors at all? I never remember seeing any, but with so many die-hard ArmA fans it could be nice collectors item.

Bis should finally recognize that ArmA fans are willing to fork out some cash for ArmA related goodies so if they have their own gamestore with sprocket then why not add a store for some goodies.

Shirts, Posters the usual Mug and maybe even patches for Airsoft teams and such.

My A1 Special edition from Morphicon here in Germany came with a poster, cloth patch, soundtrack and a ( offcourse too small ) Shirt.

So why not sell similar stuff and make some extra money with it?

Edited by Shadow NX

Bis should finally recognize that ArmA fans are willing to fork out some cash for ArmA related goodies so if they have their own gamestore with sprocket then why not add a store for some goodies.

Shirts, Posters the usual Mug and maybe even patches for Airsoft teams and such.

My A1 Special edition from Morphicon here in Germany came with a poster, cloth patch, soundtrack and a ( offcourse too small ) Shirt.

So why not sell similar stuff and make some extra mony with it?

Which would pay for further game development. :)

Which would pay for further game development. :)

Ohhhhwww. .. This just got interesting

I thought at some point Placebo said that they were looking into it. That was a while ago though. That and I could just be making crap up accidentally.

Damn now I want a big ass poster like that in my gameroom and maybe one with chernarus or takistan map.. Hope they do look into this.. bis don't forget you have a big community. :)

I think it is edited. So non-official, that person standing in the posted with SCAR-L CCO is seen on Sprocket for Operation Arrowhead Advertisement

The map that came with Operation Arrowhead was great, but how about adding an option for next major release to get a full sized poster as well (even if you just add $3-$5 as an option).

Were posters or marketing material giving to distributors at all? I never remember seeing any, but with so many die-hard ArmA fans it could be nice collectors item.

There was a map included with OA? :o dunno if I got one or if I lost it... or are you talking about the spocket version?

Anyway, I would Surely buy a real map of all the maps in Arma 2 if they were nice quality, and airsoft patches is a great idea!

And how about a BAF teacup? (:

Great idea! I´m searching for a nice ArmA-Shirt a long time. And if there would be something like a ArmA-shop i think i would buy more things, too... :)

I think it is edited. So non-official, that person standing in the posted with SCAR-L CCO is seen on Sprocket for Operation Arrowhead Advertisement

Why would it be non-official when it's from the "Official ARMA2 Facebook fan page"?

Regarding the store idea, I'd buy a BIS shirt if they were available.

I would buy a T-Shirt too... have a quote or two from Tanny on the back that only ArmA2 players would understand or other things haha.

A patch or two, like the 'TF: Knight' patch and other patches of the different ArmA2 based groups would be great. Ideas ideas haha

I'd defenently buy a "honk if you </3 Codemasters" bumper sticker.

So why not sell similar stuff and make some extra money with it?

Yup. I'd lay down some cash for ARMA2 schwag.

They did have some stuff, the limited edition and community awards winners got stuff, there was a

27th MEU shirt - which i wear for airsoft

a marpat bag

a map of chenarus - which is on my wall

some postcards from chenarus

music CD

a arma 2 wallet - (i was paying for something at a PX in germany and someone was like 'OMG ROFL I PLAY ARMA HOW U GET THAT!!!???')

but if they made more, i would buy it.

i want some ION stuff!!!

so BIS, make some some merchandise

(you can COD and HALO stuff, why need arma stuff)

@SigintArmA - lol, if you had a quote from tanny, im sure you would get some funny looks in the street

I would buy, and proudly wear an ArmA II: Combined Operations shirt.

And underwear

And pants

And socks

And coat

And hat

And sweater

And PJs

But most of all, I want an ION baseball cap!

I think a T-Shirt would be a Nice... idea :D

I see what you did there! :p

Anyways. I'd love a T-Shirt, and a mug. :)

Since the split from Codemasters I think BIS really need to work on their marketing. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure OFP sold better than ArmA 2 and Arrowhead (OFP sold over 1 million units).

Selling merchandise sounds like an easy way to improve their brand name and products. I agree some ION stuff would be cool, as would useful things like maps, or keyboard shortcut cut-outs, mice pads, mugs, etc.

I'm not geeky enough to wear a gaming shirt in public, but others would and I think it works much better for advertising then a poster that no-one sees (especially as only people visiting some geeks rooms are thier mums lol). Ok I'm kidding as most ArmA gamers are mature average blokes. Still, mugs, pens, etc still seem like a very smart idea.

I still talk to hardcore gamers who ask me 'WTF is ArmA?'. Perhaps marketing is better in Europe or USA, but I know here in Australia is mostly non-existent, so there is a lot of room for improvement here so BIs can sell more units and get the sportscars they all deserve ;-)

BIS are you listening???