Sign in to follow this  
DarkLight

Dutch pim fortuyn killed

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 07 2002,11:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Too bad for OFP baldy up here  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Luckily I really have a long hippie-hair. smile.gif

The man wasnt a racist persay. He said that he didnt see why we should let economic refugees in. He never said that political refugee's in. Now i dont agree with his solutions but allot of the problems he saw do excist. There are areas in our large cities which are so crime infested that the shops have all left, women cant walk the street safely, not even during the day. Ive seen the turkish teenage boys harras girls in train stations. Its never anyone else then them who does this. I once saw a native dutch girl being beaten because she wasnt wearing a headcloth. Luckily the cops were for once present and kicked the shit out of these little bastard.These boys are the main problem in those neighbour hoods. They are a disgrace to all dutch citizens of turkish decent but if the police does anything immediatly they are being racist and are discriminating so they are afraid to do anything because they are going to be sued and the judges (who are the real idiots over here) will point the blame on them no matter what. If a politician even as much as say that the main problem are the Turkish kids running wild he is immidiatly accused of being far right. A few months back some mullah said that gays were like dogs and that it was every muslims task to "rid the world of this decease", now if i or anyone not muslim had said this that would have been incitement towards hate crime's. But this guy just claims that as it is in his religion its ok and waves the banner of "im coloured so if you make on comment towards me which isnt exactly what i want to hear you arediscriminating" and the idiot judge sets him free because oww no lets for the love of god not prevent religious violence because its sooooo rare (yes that was sarcastic). Pim Fortuyn said that the constition gives us, among others, The right of free speach, protection from discrimination and freedom of religion. Now which do we find more important? He has the right to his religion offcourse (the dutch government funds the building of mosks) and the freedom of speech. However if he uses those rights to incite hate crimes and discrimination should he be allowed to do so or should we respond in a penitive manner? Fortuyn said that if we are going to limite the first amendment (protection from discrimination) to just meaning we cant say anything bad about muslims that we just as well just take it out of the constitution as it was seriously curtailing his freedom of speech. Over here you simply cannot say anything even slightly negative about muslims or face emidiat prosecution and as we have seen now assasination. When a mayor told the police commisioner when asked of he thought fortuyn would get votes in their town he asnwered "Offcourse we have little marrocan bastards opver here too" He was reffering to the marrocans who hang around shopping malls in large groups, mollest girls, commit small crimes like shoplifting and eventually move on to robbing old ladies. However, for some reason, the entire marrocan community thinks its about them. Great uproar the mans life was threatened. so he took his words back. We are a democracy were everybody has the right to speak his mind how ever unpopular what he says is, some people would rather impose a form of sharia over here. Mister Fortuyn getting shot is a sad day for dutch democracy. We either act in a tough matter towards the criminal who did this and show that we will not take this or we go to hell together. I have never agreed with Fortuyn, i see his solutions as simplistic at best and downright inhumane at the worst. But the problems he saw do excist and cant be denied, well except by the other politicians who live in nice expensive houses, gaurded by security and who have cars with drivers.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ May 07 2002,10:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont know anything about this man or what he stands for. I fear though that he has recieved the same treatment as so many other nationalist politicians and parties. Here, in Sweden, if any politician critizises the immigration policy openly a nice title is placed infront of his name everytime he is mentioned in media, "invandrarfientlig" (immigration hostile which often is tied to racist here in Sweden). Its the medias and established politicians way of undermining newcomers. And it works. Even if they arent racists people will assume they are.

The scariest thing is that most European nations aparantly has issues with immigrants and the established parties are denying it. Any newcomer who points it out is labelled as nazi or racist (sure, there are those to. But not everyone critizising immigrants and immigration policy is a racist).<span id='postcolor'>

I think that a Swedish politician, Lars Lejonborg put it well in a recent debate. He said that nobody denies that there obviously are problems with the integation of immigrants, but why blame the poor immigrants for a failed government policy?

Another thing that is very obvious is that the hostility to immigrants is proportional to the current economic trends. When things go bad people leash out on the weak.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 07 2002,12:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Luckily I really have a long hippie-hair.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Watch your sixes.

Supah: All the things you mention in your posts is very stereotypical prjudice. You take isolated cases (which often contradict each other) and try to make up a general rule. I am very sad to here this kind of talk from Dutch people, who I have always admired for their liberal and open minded views.

BBC news say that he was shot 5 times in the chest and once in the CHEST

I'm continuosly amazed by the stupidity of the extreme left wing. They again and again go to extremes, making their aim and purpose seem as bad or worse than that of the extreme right, thus thoroughly undermining their own purpose.

Here in Denmark we have an extreme right party that actually participated equally with all other parties in the last election. They where allowed to speak freely like any other party. This resulted in: 0 [zero] mandates!

It's much more effective to let them broadcast their stupidity, than to shoot them. biggrin.gif

The tragic thing is that another right wing party who "spoke with cleaved tongue" did succeed and got loads of mandates... but next election will hopefully put them back in their place for good. But that's a different story.

Denior: I invite you to come with me to Utrecht Central Train station and sit there for an evening. What ever the Cause of this behavior is it is very much real. I personally think that their generation had the disadvantage of not learning dutch at home, thus when they went to school they all ready where behind. With the quite hard dutch school system they never had a chance to catch up. I am not saying they are doing this because all marrocans are criminals. I am merely saying they are doing this. The problem in all probability is that they somehow failed to get the right attention from home, the system or society. Call me a racist if you want to, i honestly dont care. I do not hate everyone marrocan, i have friends who are marrocans and grew with allmost just marrocan friends. One of them once explained to them that their parents were raised over there and when they did something bad as a kid a stranger would spank them and that was totally accepted. Over here the is less social controle, be honest would you want a stranger to spank your kids? However their parents were raised that way, and have never seen another way of raising kids from their parents. The parents arent wrong they just never had a different example of parenting. Which due to dutch culture doesnt work. Now some have adjusted and some didnt. add to that statistics saying that they have larger families and its quite easy for someone to go astray.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cpl_BOB @ May 07 2002,12:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BBC news say that he was shot 5 times in the chest and once in the CHEST<span id='postcolor'>

There are conflicting reports. Some say that he was shot 3 times in the chest and 3 times in the CHEST. Others say that he was shot 2 times in the chest and 4 times in the CHEST. There's even a report that says that he wasn't shot in the chest at all. Rather, he was shot 6 times in the CHEST.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 07 2002,11:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cpl_BOB @ May 07 2002,12:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BBC news say that he was shot 5 times in the chest and once in the CHEST<span id='postcolor'>

There are conflicting reports. Some say that he was shot 3 times in the chest and 3 times in the CHEST. Others say that he was shot 2 times in the chest and 4 times in the CHEST. There's even a report that says that he wasn't shot in the chest at all. Rather, he was shot 6 times in the CHEST.<span id='postcolor'>

The gunman was using a winCHESTer.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ May 07 2002,12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The gunman was using a winCHESTer.<span id='postcolor'>

Surely you are CHESTing! tounge.gif

Six shots where fired, but three hit Pim. One in the head, one in his throat and one is his chest. I saw his picture where he was dead on the ground. He had blood on his head, on his throat and on his chest. But i an eyewitness said she heard only three shots. So who knows?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Pim Fortuyn, a right-wing populist candidate in next week's national election in the Netherlands, has been shot dead.

Mr Fortuyn was shot by an unidentified assassin while leaving a Dutch radio station in the town of Hilversum just after 1600 UTC on Monday.

The former sociology professor was hit between six and ten times in the head, neck and chest by the gunman, who fled the scene. He died of his wounds shortly afterwards. Several attempts by paramedics to revive him were unsuccessful.

The area around was sealed off and combed by police, who later announced they had arrested the suspected killer - described  only as a white Dutch male - although they did not speculate on any possible  motive.

Witnesses said a man in a baseball cap opened fire as Fortuyn was about to get into a chauffeur-driven limousine in the parking lot of the media  centre outside the 3FM radio station.

Shortly after the killing, several hundred demonstrators gathered outside  the Dutch parliament in a tense protest, venting their anger over what they saw as the media's demonisation of Mr Fortuyn. <span id='postcolor'>

Wanna bet his name was CHESTer?

Anyway...

"I think that a Swedish politician, Lars Lejonborg put it well in a recent debate. He said that nobody denies that there obviously are problems with the integation of immigrants, but why blame the poor immigrants for a failed government policy?"

Right. The politicians are to blaim. But the fact still remains, the problem is there and the problem is the immigrants. All though the fault was made by politicians.

"Another thing that is very obvious is that the hostility to immigrants is proportional to the current economic trends. When things go bad people leash out on the weak."

Might have something to do with the recent world events aswell. That and the media covered gang-rapes, increase in crime, honor killings and so on.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 07 2002,12:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 07 2002,11:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh Gorgi, i want to mary you. You are the best and i luv you.<span id='postcolor'>

No thanks, i have a ASUS V8460 ULTRA. I like that better. But we could still be friends.   smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Quit the spoofing, wise guy! mad.gif

I dont know which jerk, said to me to crawl back under the rock hence I came, well I got news for you, If you have a social life in Holland, you will find out that most Arabs arent that nice people you think they are, How many times I havent been beaten by an Turkish or Moroccan or even Iranish, boys, Or how many times they marked me, For only 2 weeks ago, they did it again, I rearranged the face of that asshole who said it, just to teach him, But then he didnt say anything, cause thats the way you should handle these guys, If they mark you, Kick the shit outta them,

Gorgi: next time your in Friesland gimme a call and ill spank you for being mean to avon! be nice to ladies.

Did i give you my email adress? it may be in my profile i dunno. Just mail me when you have the time.

Well what do you consider a bad person then???

Can anyone confirm that they're now saying in Holland that the murderer is an environmental activist?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 07 2002,11:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cpl_BOB @ May 07 2002,12:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BBC news say that he was shot 5 times in the chest and once in the CHEST<span id='postcolor'>

There are conflicting reports. Some say that he was shot 3 times in the chest and 3 times in the CHEST. Others say that he was shot 2 times in the chest and 4 times in the CHEST. There's even a report that says that he wasn't shot in the chest at all. Rather, he was shot 6 times in the CHEST.<span id='postcolor'>

OOOPPSS i meant 5 times in the chest and once in the HEAD..

LMFAO