Sign in to follow this  
DarkLight

Dutch pim fortuyn killed

Most of the time, i'm not active in the Offtopic forum, but I saw this thread......

I never liked Fortuyn, but shooting him is just totally wrong, you can't imagine this things can happen in Holland/Europe.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Verry nice!!!!!

now try this:

ik krijg het gevoel dat de meeste mensen geen respect hebben voor wat er is gebeurd en daarom maar een beetje slappe grappen gaan posten in seruise topics.<span id='postcolor'>

Lol, and now lessons in Dutch... Please repeat after me... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DestroyerX @ May 08 2002,11:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I never liked Fortuyn, but shooting him is just totally wrong<span id='postcolor'>

jawoord TE vla pastei ter naar de wijzerplaat zou zijn geweest ruim voldoende.

Moderator, Which nationality do you got? American, well then I got news for ya, In Holland there was an test after 11 september where they asked muslims if they approved the Attacks, well hold on, cause 73% approved it, and even later, they asked how they saw American people, 63% were unfavourable of Americans, so... And in Afghanistan and Pakistan and every Mid-East land, ( Remembered the Palestinian children partying the moment after 11 september,) they practically wish every American dead, so dont call ME an racist,

He was <span style='font-size:47pt;line-height:100%'>NOT</span> a nazi.

If you haven't seen the papers, don't talk about thinks you don't know.

In his party "list of Pim Fortuyn", he had black people at his service. If he was a nazi/racist i believe he wouldn't have hired them, now would he. This man , Joăo Varela, was second on the list of Pim. And there were more immigrants on the list. Even when he was shot, hundreds or maybe even thousand immigrants cried because he was dead.

So never say again that the good man Pim was a racist. Because anybody who says so is just brainwashed by this man.

melkert.jpg

The EVIL Melkert

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Toolman @ May 08 2002,11:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Moderator, Which nationality do you got?<span id='postcolor'>

I'm Finnish.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DestroyerX @ May 08 2002,11:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">confused.gif? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

MIJ watertje vervaard iemand watertje heen-en-weer geloop voor zeggenschap welk!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 08 2002,11:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm Finnish.<span id='postcolor'>

No you're not. You're young! You've got a whole life ahead of you! Don't quit now!

"American, well then I got news for ya, In Holland there was an test after 11 september where they asked muslims if they approved the Attacks, well hold on, cause 73% approved it, and even later, they asked how they saw American people, 63% were unfavourable of Americans,"

And you find this odd, why? Wrong or right, many muslims have relatives who have suffered because of actions taken, or not taken, by the US. Ofcourse they will not look upon USA with kind eyes. Its not that odd, really.

There is a lot of bad blood between muslims and the US and it has been that way since long before 11th september.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Toolman @ May 08 2002,09:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, group moderator, Once again it looks like it that I am not permitted to speak freely about my opinion of Arabic people, Thats just sad, But everyone got to speak about Pim Fortuyn that he is an nazi,

Oftewel, Ik vind het heel jammer dat ik hier niet mijn eigen mening mag geven over het feit dat ik Arabische personen niet mag, ( Tenminste de meeste,) Maar dat wel iedereen vrijuit mag zeggen dat Pim Fortuyn een extreem-rechtse nazi is/was,<span id='postcolor'>

I agree with Toolman. Why is it right for people to label Fortuyn as a racist and a nazi when Toolman can't voice his opinion about Arabs and his personal experiences with them.

I won't go as far as saying that I don't like all Arabs, since you can't let the good ones suffer because of a few bad ones.

Fact is though, that in Fortuyn's hometown of Rotterdam 99% of all crimes are commited by immigrants.

By the way, this is what killed Fortuyn: the constant and delibarate misinterpretation of his quotes and comparing him with Hitler, Himmler and Le Pen when all he did was speak out his own opinion.

Pim Fortuyn. Een man die zei wat hij dacht and deed wat hij zei. sad.gif

Dammit, I can't just read on without posting my opinion!

Yeah, Holland has it's share of problems. Anyone who has spent a good deal of time there knows that.

I can't count the number of times someone has tried to mug/attack me there.

Go to some of the train stations there and you will see crazies begging for money.

I had a Scottish friend who lived there for 3 years. Been trying to get out for 2. Recently he had his ribs cracked by some Morrocans who tried to mug him. We would go out to eat at night and he would wind up puking blood in some alley cause he can't get the cash to get it all fixed up before some scum mugs/attacks him again.

I go take a walk around and someone is always threatening me to give them my damn wallet.

Go into any of the main city centers and don't go walking around at night. Hell, don't go walking around at day either. You'lle still get mugged.

Amsterdam, Netherlands is probably one of the worst cities of petty crime in Europe.

It's probably one of the worst cities Holland too.

I'm sorry, but Pim Fortuyn was probably one of the best things to happen to the Netherlands.

It's a damn shame some moron killed him. Someone needs to clean up the immigration issues there. Feel sorry for alot of the Dutch natives who live there now.

The place used be a beautiful country some time ago before my time I hear.

translate this:

Welke gore klotekop heeft mijn beurs gejat. Ik zal hem aan z'n ballen ophangen en zijn ogen uitzuigen die ik vervolgens in z'n keelgat uitspuug. Als ik die vieze beurzendief te pakken krijg is hij nog lang niet jarig. Hoe in de hel moet ik nu vanmiddag thuis komen. GVD KAA U TEE. Of ik ben hem misschien wel kwijt geraakt sad.gifmad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dammit, I can't just read on without posting my opinion!

Yeah, Holland has it's share of problems. Anyone who has spent a good deal of time there knows that.

Go to some of the train stations there and you will see crazies begging for money.

I had a Scottish friend who lived there for 3 years. Been trying to get out for 2. Recently he had his ribs cracked by some Morrocans who tried to mug him. We would go out to eat at night and he would wind up puking blood in some alley cause he can't get the cash to get it all fixed up before some scum mugs/attacks him again.

I go take a walk around and someone is always threatening me to give them my damn wallet.

Go into any of the main city centers and don't go walking around at night. Hell, don't go walking around at day either. You'lle still get mugged.

Amsterdam, Netherlands is probably one of the worst cities of petty crime in Europe.

I'm sorry, but Pim Fortuyn was probably one of the best things to happen to the Netherlands.

It's a damn shame some moron killed him. Someone needs to clean up the immigration issues there. Feel sorry for alot of the Dutch natives who live there now.

The place used be a beautiful country some time ago before my time I hear.<span id='postcolor'>

Fortuyn had some big ideas about the immigrations, but we'll never know if they became true...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dammit, I can't just read on without posting my opinion!

Yeah, Holland has it's share of problems.  Anyone who has spent a good deal of time there knows that.

I had a Scottish friend who lived there for 3 years.   Been trying to get out for 2.  Recently he had his ribs cracked by some Morrocans who tried to mug him.  We would go out to eat at night and he would wind up puking blood in some alley cause he can't get the cash to get it all fixed up before some scum mugs/attacks him again.

Go into any of the main city centers and don't go walking around at night.  Hell, don't go walking around at day either.  You'lle still get mugged.

It's a damn shame some moron killed him.   Someone needs to clean up the immigration issues there.   Feel sorry for alot of the Dutch natives who live there now.

The place used be a beautiful country some time ago before my time I hear.<span id='postcolor'>

Fortuyn had some big ideas about the immigrations, but we'll never know if they became true...

the best thing happend to the Netherlands? I have my doubts about that...  confused.gif

Crap this double post... mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InRange @ May 08 2002,11:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why is it right for people to label Fortuyn as a racist and a nazi when Toolman can't voice his opinion about Arabs and his personal experiences with them.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, that labeling was totally unneeded.

Grokk and Denoir, don't make any accusations like you did on the first page of this thread. Fortuyn clearly was not a nazi.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 08 2002,11:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">translate this:

Welke gore klotekop heeft mijn beurs gejat. Ik zal hem aan z'n ballen ophangen en zijn ogen uitzuigen die ik vervolgens in z'n keelgat uitspuug. Als ik die vieze beurzendief te pakken krijg is hij nog lang niet jarig. Hoe in de hel moet ik nu vanmiddag thuis komen. GVD KAA U TEE. Of ik ben hem misschien wel kwijt geraakt  sad.gif  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Who gore klotekop has my purse hurry. I will him upon z'n play with a ball suspend and one's one moment sweat who I thereupon within z'n throat squirt. When I who dirty fellow beurzendief within take war is he yet tall not Jari. The within the hell stain I now this afternoon home come. GVD KAA YOU TEE. Whether I have been him possibly well-being lost touched. sad.gifmad.gif

The natives are restless.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ May 08 2002,10:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dammit, I can't just read on without posting my opinion!

Yeah, Holland has it's share of problems.  Anyone who has spent a good deal of time there knows that.

I had a Scottish friend who lived there for 3 years.   Been trying to get out for 2.  Recently he had his ribs cracked by some Morrocans who tried to mug him.  We would go out to eat at night and he would wind up puking blood in some alley cause he can't get the cash to get it all fixed up before some scum mugs/attacks him again.

Go into any of the main city centers and don't go walking around at night.  Hell, don't go walking around at day either.  You'lle still get mugged.

It's a damn shame some moron killed him.   Someone needs to clean up the immigration issues there.   Feel sorry for alot of the Dutch natives who live there now.

All of you should read this post by Iceman. All of this is sadly very true. Now you know why we needed a man like Fortuyn.

Well,gori is right, he isnt a racist, its all because Melkert ( Rumors says he is an fan of SM,) So,Gerswazenegge, If you are really tough on Racism, then you have to warn everybody who calls Pim Fortuyn a nazi,

"Was the best thing to happen to the Netherlands"...

What I meant was he WOULD have been the best thing, or atleast could have done alot to improve the Netherlands.

I don't think I will EVER return to the Netherlands for an extended period of time unless they fix up alot of their immigration problems.   I don't want to end up in more fights there or getting mugged just walking down the street in broad day light trying to mind my own business.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Toolman @ May 08 2002,11:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well,gori is right, he isnt a racist, its all because Melkert ( Rumors says he is an fan of SM,) So,Gerswazenegge, If you are really tough on Racism, then you have to warn everybody who calls Pim Fortuyn a nazi,<span id='postcolor'>

We posted almost at the same time. Check my post on the end of the previous page. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ May 08 2002,10:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Was the best thing to happen to the Netherlands"...

What I meant was he WOULD have been the best thing, or atleast could have done alot to improve the Netherlands.

I don't think I will EVER return to the Netherlands for an extended period of time unless they fix up alot of their immigration problems.   I don't want to end up in more fights there or getting mugged just walking down the street in broad day light trying to mind my own business.<span id='postcolor'>

Icefire, that depends in what part of Holland you staying. The Western part has the biggest cities and also the most immigrations.

Op luidt zoals naar de ONS Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken moeten premieaffaires te ontvangen uiterlijk te verplaatsing raadgevend waarschuwing voor volk bespiegeling voort visite Nederland.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 08 2002,10:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 08 2002,11:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">translate this:

Welke gore klotekop heeft mijn beurs gejat. Ik zal hem aan z'n ballen ophangen en zijn ogen uitzuigen die ik vervolgens in z'n keelgat uitspuug. Als ik die vieze beurzendief te pakken krijg is hij nog lang niet jarig. Hoe in de hel moet ik nu vanmiddag thuis komen. GVD KAA U TEE. Of ik ben hem misschien wel kwijt geraakt  sad.gif  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Who gore klotekop has my purse hurry. I will him upon z'n play with a ball suspend and one's one moment sweat who I thereupon within z'n throat squirt. When I who dirty fellow beurzendief within take war is he yet tall not Jari. The within the hell stain I now this afternoon home come. GVD KAA YOU TEE. Whether I have been him possibly well-being lost touched.  sad.gif  mad.gif

The natives are restless.<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif LOL, bwahahaha it looks like shit

It was about my purse, but i found him.

It said:

Which dirty dickface has stolen my purse. Ik will hang him on tis testicles and suck his eyes out which i will spit out in his throat. When i catch this pursethief, he will not be celebrating his birthday in a long time. How in the hell will i get home this afternoon. Dammit, Cee U N Tee. Or perhaps i just lost it.

And i did, i just found it smile.gif happy