Sign in to follow this  
DarkLight

Dutch pim fortuyn killed

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Have you read the quotes that Avon posted? Does that sound like a nice guy?

<span id='postcolor'>

that is one idea of fortuyn and that is not totaly true

he sad: muslims can get to holland but they have 2 get a job and they have 2 learn dutch and i think that is a very good idea

the drugs: where did you find that never hears him saying that before.

And what i think of him before the murder?

For me he was my hero he says what the most people think and he was gone do what he says!

the ideas of Fortuyn

1: Paars has made much problems for the farmers Fortuyn wanted to solve the problems.

2: healthcare is not so good in the netherlands there are not enoug people to take care of all the sick people LPF has a plan to make it better (LPF the group op fortuyn Lijst Pim Fortuyn)

3: the rushhour problem on the roads thye wanted to solve that to! (and that is a big problem in holland "Nederland is VOL"LOOOL

4: teaching must get better its good in holland and he wanted to make it better

5: people from other countrys that want to live in holland need to learn the language and get a job.

6: making a better democration

This sound very nice to me!

He will be always in my mind

*****R.I.P Pim Fortuyn*****

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ May 09 2002,00:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avon, allow me to say, you are spamming like a maniac these days smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And in Dutch! tounge.gif

Actually, that's not fair. Look at my last post. It was right on the money, with direct quotes from Fortuyn.

/and bump biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ May 08 2002,23:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have two questions for all the dutch:

1) Could you please stop talking dutch here?

(Det er skide irriterende, og meget trćttende i lćngde. Man kunne fĺ mistanke om at i siger noget dĺrligt om os andre...)

2) How did you feel about Fortuyn before this happened, honestly. Very honestly.<span id='postcolor'>

1) I'll stop it biggrin.gif if and only if you tell me what you wrote under your question because that "dĺrligt " looks a bit too much like my name, if you ask me smile.gifwink.gif

2) As you might know, i don't live in holland, i live south of holland in good ol' (but small) belgium. So i have heard about Pim Fortuyn before he got killed but i never really knew what his ideas were. I always thought he was one of those racists who want everybody outta the country. When he got shot, i did some research and i discovered that he dared to say stuff that others didn't, i just don't like his "solutions". Can't get more honest with you smile.gif

3) Theavonlady, do you call that spamming DUTCH? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 08 2002,23:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My point is if Fortuyn and his likes came to power, you wouldn't be ALLOWED to take permanent residency. No matter if you could contribute to the society or not, they would not let you in. That is what is objectionable about these politics - normal people that can contribute to the society in a positive way are labeled as bad guys because they are immigrants.<span id='postcolor'>

That's what i don't like about him, his solutions are not good in my eyes...

ps: Sad that you left the discussion confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ May 09 2002,12:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">3) Theavonlady, do you call that spamming DUTCH? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, if it's not Dutch, how do you know if I'm spamming? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 09 2002,12:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ May 09 2002,12wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">3) Theavonlady, do you call that spamming DUTCH? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, if it's not Dutch, how do you know if I'm spamming?  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Cuz it are lots of dutch words but they don't make a good sentence ( they don't even make a bad sentence biggrin.gif ).

And as far as i know, posting useless stuff is still called spamming biggrin.gif

VICTORY IS MINE, I WAS RIGHT AGAIN! wink.gif

j/k

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ May 09 2002,11:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ May 08 2002,23:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have two questions for all the dutch:

1) Could you please stop talking dutch here?

(Det er skide irriterende, og meget trćttende i lćngde. Man kunne fĺ mistanke om at i siger noget dĺrligt om os andre...)

2) How did you feel about Fortuyn before this happened, honestly. Very honestly.<span id='postcolor'>

1) I'll stop it biggrin.gif if and only if you tell me what you wrote under your question because that "dĺrligt " looks a bit too much like my name, if you ask me smile.gifwink.gif

2) As you might know, i don't live in holland, i live south of holland in good ol' (but small) belgium. So i have heard about Pim Fortuyn before he got killed but i never really knew what his ideas were. I always thought he was one of those racists who want everybody outta the country. When he got shot, i did some research and i discovered that he dared to say stuff that others didn't, i just don't like his "solutions". Can't get more honest with you smile.gif

3) Theavonlady, do you call that spamming DUTCH? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Translation:

It is very annoying and tiring in the long run. One might suspect you are saying something bad about the rest of us.

smile.gif Not about you...

@Chickenhawk: ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It is very annoying and tiring in the long run. ONE MIGHT SUSPECT YOU ARE SAYING SOMETHING BAD about the rest of us.<span id='postcolor'>

eXactly what i thought biggrin.gif

Pim fortuyn was a nice man, he wasn't a racist, he just wanted to close the borders for economical Immigrants, Just like everyone in Holland, and it is just because of the media that you Americans and English and Scandinivian, think that Pim was a racist, but he wasn't everybody in Holland loved him, you would too, if you got to know him,