Sign in to follow this  
DarkLight

Dutch pim fortuyn killed

"What do you think of that"

As I stated on page 10, I personally find this problem to be intolerable.

Too bad Fortuyn is gone. Maybe the person who does take power in the Netherlands will be able to do something about it.

I don't think so. The other partys are weak. They say thinks they never do. I believe Pim was capable of doing most of his promises. But now he is gone, and his party now consists of people that don't know shit about politics. They don't have a leader, so i think they will screw up the whole idea that Fortuyn had in his mind. This is indeed a black day in the Dutch history. Pim was going to be the savior of Holland, and now we are fed to the dogs from the PvdA and VVD.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Toolman @ May 08 2002,13:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its true, my window was ( for 2 a 3 years ago,) Kicked in by an turkish woman(!!wink.gif!wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Two, actually.

10785372.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ May 07 2002,18:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ May 07 2002,18:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ May 07 2002,18:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you managed to stay in US for certain yrs without getting caught, sometimes they used to have amnesty. if you could prove that you worked like normal Joe during your illegal stay(mostly in lowpaying jobs), you could apply for citizenship, and get it.<span id='postcolor'>

So you get awarded for sneaking into the country and acting like a citizen?

(hey, i've passed 400 posts wink.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

congrats on 400th post!

no, you get awarded for lowering cost of human resources and doing dirty jobs no redneck would do. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO, good one

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 08 2002,12:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can choose to call whoever I want, a nazi, a moron, a complete idiot or whatever I want. That is my opinion of one person and is in no way any violation of any rules.<span id='postcolor'>

So it's OK for you if someone would call you a nazi?

I dont think Fortuyn was a nazi at all.

He had some fairly extreme views and he was of the 'hard right' , but theres nothing wrong with that.

If he was an actual nazi hed be hating himself(being gay) and if he was a rascist he wouldnt have ex-immigrants sticking up for him and surrounding him (in life)

Now Le Penn is a different kettle of fish...

he only magically 'changed' into a non neo fascist the moment he started getting power, to attract more voters,

but still hes the same old leader of skinheads he always was.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 08 2002,12:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Toolman @ May 08 2002,13:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its true, my window was ( for 2 a 3 years ago,) Kicked in by an turkish woman(!!wink.gif!wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Two, actually.

10785372.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

It must have been three i think. They threw in the window. Two of them slipped into the house, and the third one took a picture of their succes. Yep, they robbed the place empty.

Lol,

i was once with a friend hanging out after school. That friend threw for fun his lunchbox at a crow. Suddenly a turkish woman rushed to the lunchbox. My friend said: He, afblijven... die is van mij. She said in very bad english: oh, i thought you throw it away

BTW, i am not making fun of turkish people. One of my best friend is turkish. But i just thought is was fun at the time being wink.gif

I, too, believe that Pim Fortuyn was not a racist, he had some very good ideas that most other ppl don't even see.

As i said before, even in the small country where i live, we also have this kinda stuff, not where i live, but you can see it in some of the cities. I know lots of immigrants who are some of the nicest ppl i've ever seen, i have friends from pretty much all over the world, and yes, also ppl who were born in the 'East'. So i'm not a racist, but it is true that in the big cities, you'll find a lot of immigrants (mostly kids) that do nothing good at all. I hate to say this but i also hate to hide the hard facts.

I guess your opinion about stuff like this is different when you live in a country where there isn't a lot of problems like these. And maybe you wouldn't understand why some of us (like me) say this kinda stuff. Perhaps it's a good idea to go to a city with this kinda problems...

Oh and i also saw the posts in Dutch and the (some are pretty horrible but most are good) translations.  biggrin.gif  

I must say that i never thought it'd be that easy to translate something Dutch. Perhaps i should speak Flemisch like we speak it in Belgium, i guess even the Dutch ppl wouldn't be able to understand that biggrin.gif

The problem is very much real and to lable Fortuyn as a nazi is wrong. He had a right to speak his mind within the restraints of the dutch constitution. All the people who call him a nazi havent once read his program. I never agreed with his solutions but i did take the time to read his party program. I dont see hwo you have any right to comment if you cant even be arsed to put some study into the matter and have an opinion based on facts rather then just feelings. Calling him a nazi in the hope that scares people away from listening to him only makes you look childish.

Oh and Theavonlady, you should practise your dutch some more biggrin.gif cuz it ain't pretty! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ May 08 2002,14:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh and Theavonlady, you should practise your dutch some more biggrin.gif cuz it ain't pretty!  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, someone Dutch described my posts as Dutch like the Arab immigrants speak. What a coincidence!

And, yes, I was told I wrote some gibberish about onions that didn't make any sense (except smell) at all.

Can't trust these Internet translation apps! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ May 08 2002,14:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As i said before, even in the small country where i live, we also have this kinda stuff, not where i live, but you can see it in some of the cities. I know lots of immigrants who are some of the nicest ppl i've ever seen, i have friends from pretty much all over the world, and yes, also ppl who were born in the 'East'. So i'm not a racist, but it is true that in the big cities, you'll find a lot of immigrants (mostly kids) that do nothing good at all. I hate to say this but i also hate to hide the hard facts.<span id='postcolor'>

This is the situation here too.

"So i'm not a racist, but it is true that in the big cities, you'll find a lot of immigrants (mostly kids) that do nothing good at all. I hate to say this but i also hate to hide the hard facts."

This has to do with poverty though. When immigrants fail to be properly integrated into society they can't get jobs, the kids see no future in playing by the rules so they turn to crime. Thats the situation of many whites to.

Properly integrated immigrants who learn the language and get a fair job rarely turn to crime. Blame your politicians, not your immigrants. Because the bottom line is that it is a political and economical problem, not a racial or cultural one.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 08 2002,13:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ May 08 2002,14:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh and Theavonlady, you should practise your dutch some more biggrin.gif cuz it ain't pretty!  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, someone Dutch described my posts as Dutch like the Arab immigrants speak. What a coincidence!

And, yes, I was told I wrote some gibberish about onions that didn't make any sense (except smell) at all.

Can't trust these Internet translation apps!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm now that you say it, it does sound a bit like that biggrin.gif

Yeah, never trust those "translation" programs, i once claimed i was spanish until i started speaking about pigs (?), that stupid translator messed up my story mad.gif

Oh well, we all had a good laugh

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is the situation here too.

<span id='postcolor'>

What country do you live in?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's too bad, that if I say I dont like Arabs, that I get cursed and even get warned to be banned, And if someone says Pim was an Nazi moron, that the Moderators act like they dont see anything, The one who said Pim was an nazi, is nothing more than a pathetic little loser,<span id='postcolor'>

Excuse me? I have a fulltime study, a job and a fansite to run next to my work as moderator on these forums. I seriously hope you dont expect me to be around here 24/7.

As for the warning. I dont agree with people calling Fortuyn a nazi, racist or anything like that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For only 2 weeks ago, they did it again, I rearranged the face of that asshole who said it, just to teach him, But then he didnt say anything, cause thats the way you should handle these guys, If they mark you, Kick the shit outta them<span id='postcolor'>

The warning was about that part. I do not tollerate people stating that the best way to 'handle' an immigrant that calls you names is to 'kick the shit out of them'.

I hope you do know that fear and hate towards people such as this is the root of what we know as racism.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sith @ May 08 2002,15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I do not tollerate people stating that the best way to 'handle' an immigrant that calls you names is to 'kick the **** out of them'.<span id='postcolor'>

I would just talk to them calmly and invite them to come up to my house for a strong cup of senna tea.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ May 08 2002,14:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What country do you live in?<span id='postcolor'>

I live in Finland.

I once talked to a young homeless guy who was from Angola. He said that for some reason or another it's very hard to get a job and/or a place to live and therefore they have to live on the streets. That's why he has to steal for a living. He also said that he cannot trust those others who live on the streets.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 08 2002,12:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 08 2002,12:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can choose to call whoever I want, a nazi, a moron, a complete idiot or whatever I want. That is my opinion of one person and is in no way any violation of any rules.<span id='postcolor'>

So it's OK for you if someone would call you a nazi?<span id='postcolor'>

I was not insulting anybody in the forum. I was expressing my opinion of a person, a dead person to be exact.

me: I think that Hitler was a nazi.

you: That's not very nice! How would you like if sombody called you a nazi?

me: confused.gif?

(not that I am comparing fortuyn wth hitler)

There is no logic at all in what you are saying.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ May 08 2002,13:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Properly integrated immigrants who learn the language and get a fair job rarely turn to crime. Blame your politicians, not your immigrants. Because the bottom line is that it is a political and economical problem, not a racial or cultural one.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, over here immigrant kids can go to school, take special lessons to learn our language as fast as possible, and ofcourse graduate when they made it through all those (stupid biggrin.gif ) years at school. If they have gone to school, they can get a job pretty easy, school doesn't cost a lot here cuz the government pays most of it and the OCMW (an organisation that helps out ppl that don't have much money) will help by giving books, stuff to write, etc.

But the problem is that some of these kids don't go to school, and when they go to school some of them don't care and do nothing at all to get good grades. Crime seems to be a lot easier for them than studying. They have a chance to get a nice job, but they'll have to do something for it, just like all the other ppl.

Personally i don't really understand all of this, perhaps we should go talk to them and try to figure out what stops them from getting an education...

ps: I'm talking about a group of ppl, not all of them of course!

At ( Lagere school, hoe zeg je dat in het engels,) my old school, they used to give turks, lessons in how to talk turkish, I mean is that right? In a country where the Dutch dont speak a word arabic?

"But the problem is that some of these kids don't go to school, and when they go to school some of them don't care and do nothing at all to get good grades. Crime seems to be a lot easier for them than studying. They have a chance to get a nice job, but they'll have to do something for it, just like all the other ppl."

Why go to school and get good grades when statistics show that immigrants are passed over for jobs and discriminated anyway? Why bother studying when you see all those older guys dealing drugs, comitting crimes and getting easy money? Do you really think a kid understands that he can get anywhere when everyone around him (parents, relatives etc) are shit poor? Its easier to be a criminal than to study and many of them feel they have nothing to lose.

"At ( Lagere school, hoe zeg je dat in het engels,) my old school, they used to give turks, lessons in how to talk turkish, I mean is that right? In a country where the Dutch dont speak a word arabic?"

Home language schooling. We have that in Sweden to. And yes, I do think its right. But it should be secondary, the nations language should be primary.

Edit...forum is kind of awkard today see post below......i think i´ve double posted....

"Firstly he was Gay...how can a gay that probably and due to his age has suffered a lot of pressions cna be Nazi?"

If colored people can be nazis, why shouldnt gays be able to? Now, I don't think he WAS a nazi, but I am saying that I wouldnt be suprised if there actually were gay nazis.