Sign in to follow this  
OscerMike

75th Ranger Regiment Multi-cam (Re-textures)

75th Ranger Regiment Multi-cam (Re-textures)

Info.

- These rangers I bring to you are my first re-texture/texture, I only learn't a week ago how to actually get all this stuff working and I must give Nixo a big shout out for helping me along the process as well as letting me use his multi-cam re-textures as a stable setup. The re-textures are re-textures of BIS ACU soldiers, so shout to BIS for there amazing work and amazing game!

Screenshots.

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz79/Alph4MikeCh4rlie/Multicam%20Rangers/USArmyRanger3.jpg?t=1289637004

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz79/Alph4MikeCh4rlie/Multicam%20Rangers/USArmyRanger2.jpg?t=1289637051

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz79/Alph4MikeCh4rlie/Multicam%20Rangers/USArmyRanger.jpg?1289637066

Credits.

Nixo: For his help with getting these rangers all configured and ready to go.

BIS: For there soldier models.

Community: For being apart of this great game.

UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK WITH WORKING KEYS!

Download

http://download675.mediafire.com/rwta24tcr5ag/plllh686yiwe6cn/airbornerangers+v1.5.rar

Enjoy.

OscerMike

Edited by OscerMike

Nice downloading

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

7638305.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

Edited by Marko112

Heh not bad, but could you maybe reskin the helmet to a flat color? Tan or OD green.

Right now they just look like regular infantry reskinned to MC instead of 75th Rangers, I think changing the helmet color would change their look alot, in a good way :)

Yeah, good shit on these rangers, though I have to agree with Enad that these would be even better if those helmets were redone without the covers.

so shout to BIS for there amazing work and amazing game!

more like shout to johannes

lul. they see me trollin, they hatin.

:cheesy:

Alright shout to Johannes for the units, shout to the United States Department of Defense for the camouflage, Shout to the guy who made the dirt textures in which I used to make it look worn, hey binkowski did I miss anyone else? :bounce3:

And thanks to everyone for the feedback and the comments :)

Edited by OscerMike

is that weapon the guy is holding in game or is that from another addon or comes with this addon? i dont remember seeing it in game? then again it could very well be and i just cant find it

Why the hell is the NOD mounted behind the EOTech on the M4 in that last picture?

It's not, the picture from that angle gives the illusion it is, but fact is it's off the the right side of the EOTech sight.

Why the hell is the NOD mounted behind the EOTech on the M4 in that last picture?

Why wouldn't it be? I had a PVS14 weapon mounted behind my Eotech back in 2006, when I worked for an American PMC, when you have the 552 which has NV capability it shows up when looking through the nods, giving you a sight that works at night!!! :rolleyes:

Would be cool if you could make an actual replacement pack, and actually replace the Officer skin too while you're doing that.

Updated download file with working Keys and all, my bad guys now they should work on servers.