Sign in to follow this  
hotzenplotz

URR Islands: Kolgujev 2010 v1.1, Nogova 2010 v2, Everon 2010 v3

Beautiful big forests...I could lurk around in them for hours :) The size-up of Kolgujev was a really good idea, the original one feels a little bit "shrinked" in A2.

I know it's only a "music of the future", but will the other islands be made in bigger size among with the other modernizations (newer buildings, ect...)?

oh man, love the island, brings back some memories of just driving about in a skoda.

wheres the checkpoint :P

Then it's possibly not because this island, it must be CAA1/OAC, it gives me some missing texture warnings since I installed OA.

I asked about MadMardigan, because some time ago he started to make the original CWC islands in sized-up too, although he had put all four into one map. Thought the bigger Kolgujev might come from him.

Will there be a version where all islands are in one huge map? Maybe i missed something, someone already made that attempt but was unfinished afaik.

this is nice, always love the classic cwc islands. going to download and give it a test.

Good Morning, have mutch problem with create at the Bisignkeys. I dont now ,what i make wrong, Works not. My English is to bad, gives a German Instruction for Bisign keys? ore whos can help me.

greez Hotze

I have Win 7 64bit, is this the problem?

Edited by Hotzenplotz

Good Morning, have mutch problem with create at the Bisignkeys. I dont now ,what i make wrong, Works not. My English is to bad, gives a German Instruction for Bisign keys? ore whos can help me.

greez Hotze

I have Win 7 64bit, is this the problem?

Dont worry Hotze ,most of the Germans cant even speak german.... ;)

Look in your emailaccount. Ive sent you how to do it....

Now we need some Missionmakers here to get some good missions on that two islands....

just wondering what's the differences between everon 2010 and sap_everon?

just wondering what's the differences between everon 2010 and sap_everon?

Hello, i dont now what you mean. SAP Everon is a great Island, my id is only more Trees in the Forrest for CTI playing.

greez Hotze

great Thanks Mücke ;-)

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

mutch mutch thanx to Mücke, it works.

here now with keys http://188.40.96.130/downloads/everon2010_with_bikeys.7z

http://188.40.96.130/downloads/kolgujev2010_with_bikeys.7z

Hello Hotzen, nice release, I like your Everon even a bit better than SAP one (new Kolgujev I didn't test yet, have to go to night shift). Only thing I regret it's not a size-up like Kolgujev 2010, but oh well, I like it anyways.

I'd like to ask however a bit of update, to put the foliage and buildings on the smaller islands around, namely;

-northeast small island had a little garrison on it;

-to the south of it the even smaller island had a radio station and two barracks;

-the south/southwestern small island had a farm and a boat shed on it

Nice and fast work, hope to see Malden and Nogova also out of your hands :)

Hello, thanks for the Feedback. In the next version i work on the little Island, same like you call.

I find a fatal mistake on Kolgujev, i am fixed and is now with all Bikeys for the Download ready.

http://188.40.96.130/downloads/kolgujev2010_with_bikeys.7z

The Kolgujev is now without City Names

O yeh , Nogova is my dream to. I will see what can i make

Edited by Hotzenplotz

There is any changelog? because it weights x4 the previous version :eek:

From 125mb to 460mb it should have a lot of changes, or not?

There is any changelog? because it weights x4 the previous version :eek:

From 125mb to 460mb it should have a lot of changes, or not?

Yes , the Sat and the Mask is Higher Resolution : 12800x12800 :)

ok more details. I am not a perfect Island Builder, my Dream is all Island from OFP to Arma2 realising. I give the best what i can do.

The Problem is the Groundtexture with 7 Colours, i am Lucky it works now, thats is it why comes bigger. The new version is with a bigger harbor

and some more City same like OFP Kolgujev. I hope more Island builder goes a step backward for the good old times in Operation Flashpoint.

Sorry for my English.

Greez Hotze

Edited by Hotzenplotz

Kolgujev 2010's ground textures are really DARK, but I like what you added with the rocks at the top of the mountain.

Everon 2010 will be perfect if you A) lower the water level (or raise the island) so that there is a beach B) remove the street lights from the airstrip. Vertical obstacles don't belong on an airstrip. This Everon is especially gorgeous when on the ground. Humorously, increasing the view distance reveals some of the curious road layouts on the island (3 parallel roads within a mile?).

GREAT WORK, by the way. Looking forward to your Nogova and Malden. A happy flight down memory lane.

The color is great.

Are you planning on building any of the other OFP maps, like Malden and Nogova in the future?

more OFP islands in year 2010 please :)

i cannot get off my nostalgy to OFP worlds , simply OFP islands had this feeling that will left for life

Here's a video of Everon 2010, and I agree that the colors on this island are very good. It was Kolgujev's ground texture that I didn't like.

WxYZT8rQexc

I will be modifi the islands Evereon and Kolgujev so that the streets will not look so bright in the distance. Nice Video :) I am testing the Island Nogova right now. I think in the next Days are finish with next versions from Kolgu and Eve.

Greez Hotze

Good stuff hotzenplotz. This may have been asked already but: i remember there was an ace map pack for arma1 that had multiple OFP islands on 1 map. Would make for epic warfare with each faction having a "homeland" and a juicy resistance territory or 2 between them. Anyway, thanks for the work!

Good stuff hotzenplotz. This may have been asked already but: i remember there was an ace map pack for arma1 that had multiple OFP islands on 1 map. Would make for epic warfare with each faction having a "homeland" and a juicy resistance territory or 2 between them. Anyway, thanks for the work!

Yes thats Great ID , but that cost a lot of time ,when playing CTI on it.

Kolgujev2010, Everon2010, Nogova2010 when finish. That realy big one.

:yay:

Looking forward for Nogova 2010. No Malden 2010 in plan?:rolleyes:

good Evening, i have now a lot of work with Nogova. Malden is coming for sure

:)

good Evening, i have now a lot of work with Nogova. Malden is coming for sure

:)

Malden too, wow great Hotzenplotz :bounce3: