Hello,

Sorry for the late reply been busy with work.

I'm sorta of missing what your asking about mismatches?

like incompatabilities, or mods that do the same stuff?

For SLX with A2WarMod there are a couple incompatabilities, there are a couple of addons in SLX that make a

feature or two not work in A2WarMod, as I use SLX myself.

I been pondering to come out with a final patch version 1.3 for A2WarMod, and with the little time I have had been looking

through the forums, and Armaholic, as well as A2WarMod to see what can be updated, and or fixed ort adjusted,

and what else I can add,

If any of you guys that play with A2WarMod have any ideas or suggestions that you think would be a nice addition then please let me know.

So far from what I been testing out there are already a few things I can add to the mod, and an update to at least 1 or 2 things.

SLX wounds would be nice, the dismembered feature is great!

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply been busy with work.

I'm sorta of missing what your asking about mismatches?

like incompatabilities, or mods that do the same stuff?

For SLX with A2WarMod there are a couple incompatabilities, there are a couple of addons in SLX that make a

feature or two not work in A2WarMod, as I use SLX myself.

I been pondering to come out with a final patch version 1.3 for A2WarMod, and with the little time I have had been looking

through the forums, and Armaholic, as well as A2WarMod to see what can be updated, and or fixed ort adjusted,

and what else I can add,

If any of you guys that play with A2WarMod have any ideas or suggestions that you think would be a nice addition then please let me know.

So far from what I been testing out there are already a few things I can add to the mod, and an update to at least 1 or 2 things.

I play with SLX already with A2WarMod, but It still needs further testing, I had already found some addons in SLX that

made a couple of features in A2WarMod not work, but I can add it not sure why i didn't add it before.

The thing to testing being standard procedure for the mod, I would still need to get permission to use and include the mod into A2WarMod.

I had already tried to include GL4 into A2WarMod but I wasn't granted permission this time around, as I have GL3 in the Armed Assault version.

But any other suggestions let me know, and I can make a list accordingly, I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything in the Arma2 community.

Keep in mind this would be for Arma2 only.

Well I guess my primary concern was to figure out if ACE, ACESM,SLX, VFAI, Zeus AI, and the Infantry_Armor mods have compatibility issues. As if they have to over write each other or have arguments in their programming, like different values for AI view distance etc. If that can be manually adjusted through the mod priority list, or if it is a real issue. I have came to the conclusion that Infantry_Armor doesn't work with the SLX wounding system because SLX has its own armor and injury script. What I am primarily concerned about is if I can disable the SLX armor and enable the Infantry_Armor mod and run both mods at the same time?

Well VFAI, and Zeus AI are already in A2WarMod, but SLX and Ace are not,

as I didn't include slx before and ACE is to big to redonwload, and theres no point to it.

What I am primarily concerned about is if I can disable the SLX armor and enable the

Infantry_Armor mod and run both mods at the same time?

Yes you can do that, theres alot of things done like that in A2WarMod. If SLX armor is disabled meaning the pbo

is not in the addons folder of slx, then the armor mod you have will work as there wouldn't be anything for it to overwrite.

I have Finally found out for myself that A2WarMod works with OA, well... it works with Combined Operations, and its great! :rolleyes:

And I built a OA version of WarMod, sssh dont tell anyone :D

• Thanks 1

UPDATE: Small FIX

After all this time I found a fix for something that had me stumped, although I haven't really worked on it,

but I just happen to run into something ingame that brought me to its attention.

It is a fix for the A2WarModSM

Inside the A2WarModSM addons folder is this file:

HiFi_GAU8F

Delete it.

Why?

Because when you are flying the A-10 and shoot the main gun the (gau) with this file in place the A-10

sounds like its farting, no not a burp or a rip, an actual farting noise.

Yes it sounds like someone hacked the game and replaced the sound with a farting noise,

although somewhat funny on both ends the pilot and the guy on the ground, it definately kills the immersion.

Once you take that file out the normal Gau sounds will return.

This was just a mistake on my end, with the HIFI sound Mod that is part of the A2WarModSM

I made the mistake of having two gau sounds in there when your supposed to have 1,

which is what created the problem.

sigh..:butbut:

finally I can play normal again.

that is all, any questions, concerns, and or comments, then let me know,

I'll get back to you asap.

edit

Shhhh i WONT tell. How about releasing here .... noone will see

lol, I couldn't release if I wanted to, its not only not finished, but I would need to get permission as well from all the modders that have thier stuff in WarMod,

and personally it is big for what it is, but I like to wait til some of the addons and mods that are out that are still being updated to be updated,

and also I am waiting for the OA community addon/mod section to build up a little more, but if you guys have any suggestions, Im open.

Nothing really official, I just spent two whole days on it.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

Hi, I'm new and this is my first post reply. Is A2WarMod compatible with sound mod CSM2?

Hi and welcome,

Should be compatible, run your shortcut like this:

@CBA;A2WarMod;@CSM2

CBA is required for most mods definately needed for A2WarMod, and for WarMod having 122 addons, and mods you'll want to have that load first,

then CSM2 as it is a smaller file.

What version of A2WarMod do you have the A2WarMod w/HARCP or the A2WarMod ACE Compatible version?

Hi and welcome,

Should be compatible, run your shortcut like this:

@CBA;A2WarMod;@CSM2

CBA is required for most mods definately needed for A2WarMod, and for WarMod having 122 addons, and mods you'll want to have that load first,

then CSM2 as it is a smaller file.

What version of A2WarMod do you have the A2WarMod w/HARCP or the A2WarMod ACE Compatible version?

I let the Arma 2 Launcher handle the shortcut process:) I have CBA and CBA A2. I have A2WarMod w/HARCP v1.2 + its latest patch. Btw, before you answered my post I had already played your mod with CSM2 and so far I haven't seen any problems or warnings in the Boot Camp training scenario.

One question. Will CSM2 override HARCP sounds? Because in Boot Camp I went to the hanger and there's no echo from my shots like in HARCP just the vanilla echo sound.

Edited by Lorca

Will CSM2 override HARCP sounds? Because in Boot Camp I went to the hanger and there's no echo from my shots like in HARCP just the vanilla echo sound.

You answered your own question there.

Only chenarus and utes and soem other maps, not sure how many maps they are up to now but i think majority of maps for arma2 should work with harcp.

Up to you but you have to decide, you either want to play with harcp or csm2 for your sound, as it sounds that CSM2 is indeed overwriting harcp.

I would do more tests if I were you, I would open up the editor and put a guy down and start shooting in different locations,

and if your not getting an echo type sound with CSM2 then your answer is clear.

If you want to remove the Harcp sound mod in A2WarMod then go into the addons folder of A2WarMod and remove all the addons that have harcp in them,

theres quite a few of them.

You should try my A2WarModSM which comes included in the Ace compatible version.

Any more questions then let me know,

I'm usually in and out of the forums here all day and night on the weekends.

You answered your own question there.

Only chenarus and utes and soem other maps, not sure how many maps they are up to now but i think majority of maps for arma2 should work with harcp.

Up to you but you have to decide, you either want to play with harcp or csm2 for your sound, as it sounds that CSM2 is indeed overwriting harcp.

I would do more tests if I were you, I would open up the editor and put a guy down and start shooting in different locations,

and if your not getting an echo type sound with CSM2 then your answer is clear.

If you want to remove the Harcp sound mod in A2WarMod then go into the addons folder of A2WarMod and remove all the addons that have harcp in them,

theres quite a few of them.

You should try my A2WarModSM which comes included in the Ace compatible version.

Any more questions then let me know,

I'm usually in and out of the forums here all day and night on the weekends.

Thanks for your fast reply and advise. This is the only second forum I have join in(the other is Elder Scrolls) and I didn't know how fast the help from members are in this forum. Its a nice feeling one gets when you are stuck in a game and go to the forum for help and get everything straighten out.

UPDATE:

I disabled any sound mods and weapon mods to test HARCP sounds and I still don't get the echo sounds. Maybe the hanger in the Boot Camp or the rifle(M4 Holo) is not map to have this sound. I will try going somewhere else in the map.

Edited by Lorca

Your welcome.

For your issue make sure you have a folder in your main Arma2 folder (main directory) that says userconfig,

inside that folder should be all the other folders (about 9 folders total)from A2WarMod including harcp folder.

The thing about harcp is that it has to initlize, so if it hasn't initlized when you start your mission then you wont

hear no difference, it takes a few seconds to 5 min all depends on the mission in terms of whats going on in it.

Keep in mind that A2WarMod is a customizable mod, so if you dont care for a certain feature then take it out.

On my website i have a page I built that lists all the features and all the pbos that belong to those features,

if you are still unsure of which ones to remove if any or just have questions overall then dont hesitate to ask.

A2WarMod contains the majority of the Arma2 communities addons and mods in terms of effects, features,

AI and Gamplay components, still a few things I did not include, but basically the mod is a compilation mod that

allows you to customize your game without worrying about configurations or anything.

I do have a version of WarMod for Armed Assault which is about as big as A2WarMod, all the vids I have of WarMod are for

WarMod Armed Assault version, which call be found on my website as well.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

Your welcome.

For your issue make sure you have a folder in your main Arma2 folder (main directory) that says userconfig,

inside that folder should be all the other folders (about 9 folders total)from A2WarMod including harcp folder.

The thing about harcp is that it has to initlize, so if it hasn't initlized when you start your mission then you wont

hear no difference, it takes a few seconds to 5 min all depends on the mission in terms of whats going on in it.

Keep in mind that A2WarMod is a customizable mod, so if you dont care for a certain feature then take it out.

On my website i have a page I built that lists all the features and all the pbos that belong to those features,

if you are still unsure of which ones to remove if any or just have questions overall then dont hesitate to ask.

A2WarMod contains the majority of the Arma2 communities addons and mods in terms of effects, features,

AI and Gamplay components, still a few things I did not include, but basically the mod is a compilation mod that

allows you to customize your game without worrying about configurations or anything.

I do have a version of WarMod for Armed Assault which is about as big as A2WarMod, all the vids I have of WarMod are for

WarMod Armed Assault version, which call be found on my website as well.

Yes the HRCP config is in the right place and I see the initialization successful ingame. One thing I'm noticing though. When I have CBA and CBA A2, the red targets in the "Basic training" scenario in Boot camp don't fall down. When the coach tells me I'm ready for the test they do start to fall down when I shoot them but sometimes even when I shoot them perfectly they don't fall down and sometimes the count number interface disappears.

When I disable CBA and CBA A2 everything goes back to normal as it should. I did this three times and sure enough the problem with the targets happens when CBA+CBA A2 are enabled. I wonder why.

@CBA;@CBA_A2;A2WarMod

CBA is a mod outside of A2WarMod, but all I can suggest is that CBA is required, and I would reccomend if you

dont have it already is make sure you have the latest version of CBA, which you can find here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6231&highlight=CBA

@CBA;@CBA_A2;A2WarMod

CBA is a mod outside of A2WarMod, but all I can suggest is that CBA is required, and I would reccomend if you

dont have it already is make sure you have the latest version of CBA, which you can find here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6231&highlight=CBA

Yes I have the latest version. I have both CBA and CBA A2 installed because both are necessary if you;re using Arma 2 standalone. I wonder if I'm the only one using A2WarMod with HARCP. I would like to know how they are doing.

Edited by Lorca

Running A2WarMod without othermods with the Harcp version then you wouldn't have any issues,

I ran it like this for a month, I know it works np as I have tested ever addon, mod in A2WarMod individually,

and then all together, on varies tests.

I also Ran the same setup with ACE2 and had no issues as well.

I can guarentee that if your running a sound mod on top of Harcp that there is going to be a great possibility of one

mod cancellign the other out, harcp in one way is a sound mod but its not a sound mod that is specific to individual weapon sounds,

it is a more of an environmental mod.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11271

it is in the sound section of the downloads. if you have no other sound mods then Harcp will work 100%. there are things though

when it comes to mods and you have to look at it and see if a sound file be it a mod or not does the same thing or not as another.

In terms of harcp and CSM2, CSM2 is a sound replacement mod where all the sounds are changed, then you have harcp

which Im assuming is working againsted that because you have two mods that are not in the vanilla game already,

so one sound is added and another sound is added, you cant have both, individually they will work with A2WarMod np

because there are mods in A2WarMod that do not "replace" vanilla sounds over another.

There are however sound type of mods for the AI and other things, but those are very different compared to a

straight sound mod that changes weapon sounds which is a whole nother thing.

Running A2WarMod without othermods with the Harcp version then you wouldn't have any issues,

I ran it like this for a month, I know it works np as I have tested ever addon, mod in A2WarMod individually,

and then all together, on varies tests.

I also Ran the same setup with ACE2 and had no issues as well.

I can guarentee that if your running a sound mod on top of Harcp that there is going to be a great possibility of one

mod cancellign the other out, harcp in one way is a sound mod but its not a sound mod that is specific to individual weapon sounds,

it is a more of an environmental mod.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11271

it is in the sound section of the downloads. if you have no other sound mods then Harcp will work 100%. there are things though

when it comes to mods and you have to look at it and see if a sound file be it a mod or not does the same thing or not as another.

In terms of harcp and CSM2, CSM2 is a sound replacement mod where all the sounds are changed, then you have harcp

which Im assuming is working againsted that because you have two mods that are not in the vanilla game already,

so one sound is added and another sound is added, you cant have both, individually they will work with A2WarMod np

because there are mods in A2WarMod that do not "replace" vanilla sounds over another.

There are however sound type of mods for the AI and other things, but those are very different compared to a

straight sound mod that changes weapon sounds which is a whole nother thing.

Thanks for the explanation. Btw, did you remember hearing the HARCP sound in the Boot Camp hanger?

Dont recall, I'm always in the sp, or mp editor, or on my server I dont play sp missions. But it does work.

Open up the sp editor and go to utes, and double click on the map by the airport to add a soldier, hit preview and start shooting you'll hear the sounds.

Dont recall, I'm always in the sp, or mp editor, or on my server I dont play sp missions. But it does work.

Open up the sp editor and go to utes, and double click on the map by the airport to add a soldier, hit preview and start shooting you'll hear the sounds.

I finally got it to work but I used an older CBA(cba v7.0) I forgot to tell you that HACRP sounds does work with the latest patch of CBA but only in the first training at Boot Camp but in the "team" session HACRP fails to initialize. With the older CBA it works everywhere in Boot Camp so far.

Btw, in another note. I 'm getting a similar problem that a member had about error warnings like this:

'...se "CARGO": [

if ([x,(getMagazineCargo 1#1_co) select 0)

call asr_vfai_fnc_found error missing

File x\asr\addons\vfai\fncequipment_AI.sqf line 62

Mine looks like this:

File x\asr\addons\vfai\fnc_Equipment_AI.sqf, line 62

Error in expression <se "CARGO": {

if ([_x,(getMagazineCargo _co) select 0] call asr_vfai_fnc_found) >

Error position: <_co) select 0] call asr_vfai_fnc_found) >

Error Missing )

Another member answered him that:

"There's the problem, the rearming addon (asr_vfai) requires at least OA or CO patch 1.54 for the getMagazineCargo script command to work (and others)."

Is that true?

Edited by Lorca

Probably is true, then if it is then you need the latest patch for OA which is 1.57.

I dont get any errors with my game, I'm only playing with A2WarMod and the A2WarModSM I created.

Of course Since I got CO now, I have updated and optimized A2WarMod, and now there is a COWarMod version which is

A2WarMod updated, and optimized for OA but now there is new stuff from OA but that has not been released, and is still in testing phase,

I have a couple of friends that test it along with me.

I cannot release yet, there still to much to do, and still have to get permissions from all the modders for all the new stuff being added,

as well as put together an offical mod format for it. I am still working on a loading screen project for it, and I been rather busy with work and building Mp missions.

All I can say is we cant play without it! :D

Probably is true, then if it is then you need the latest patch for OA which is 1.57.

I dont get any errors with my game, I'm only playing with A2WarMod and the A2WarModSM I created.

Of course Since I got CO now, I have updated and optimized A2WarMod, and now there is a COWarMod version which is

A2WarMod updated, and optimized for OA but now there is new stuff from OA but that has not been released, and is still in testing phase,

I have a couple of friends that test it along with me.

I cannot release yet, there still to much to do, and still have to get permissions from all the modders for all the new stuff being added,

as well as put together an offical mod format for it. I am still working on a loading screen project for it, and I been rather busy with work and building Mp missions.

All I can say is we cant play without it! :D

I don't have OA only the standalone. So i guess I have to disable the mod that's causing those warnings.

Hello!

I have a very annoying and silly bug with that mod.

I have been trying to eliminate it by removing some PBOs and testing and all. But it always comes back.

When under fire, the IAs will throw a smoke up in the air (nearly vertically) and when they do it they twist and bend stupidly : while they are prone their upper body suddenly goes vertical, bending their back into a "L" shape.

It looks very bad. Why do they have to throw the smoke grenade so high and bend like that? Only a master yogi could do that lol.

I have tried to remove any mod concerning grenades and the use of smokes (I removed ZEUS, yet they continue throwing smokes).

If any of you got a solution apart from removing the mod... I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by memento

Hello!

I have a very annoying and silly bug with that mod.

I have been trying to eliminate it by removing some PBOs and testing and all. But it always comes back.

When under fire, the IAs will throw a smoke up in the air (nearly vertically) and when they do it they twist and bend stupidly : while they are prone their upper body suddenly goes vertical, bending their back into a "L" shape.

It looks very bad. Why do they have to throw the smoke grenade so high and bend like that? Only a master yogi could do that lol.

I have tried to remove any mod concerning grenades and the use of smokes (I removed ZEUS, yet they continue throwing smokes).

If any of you got a solution apart from removing the mod... I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

What is your list of mods exactly?