Sign in to follow this  
-martin-

Mig-15 Converted to ArmA 2

WOW, nice job Martin, really appreciate all your hard work. :)

Thanks but I must say that without Richard Thorne this addon would never be released, he put in more work then me.

Nice work guys

I'm going to be flying this in a few minutes :):)

This here shows it doesn't need to be the latest military technology to become one of the best plane mods for Arma2!!

What a conversion!

Thanks for mirroring the addon guys, its very appreciated and thanks for the nice comments :smile:

-Martin -

What Your other project???

Taviana Island:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=105530

I'm still working on it, don't worry I'm gonna finish it :ok: As Thorn said, that's the link so check it time to time because a beta will come out soon.

Nice. Only two bugs I could find is the missing second autocannon (MiG-15 has two kinds of autocannons), and you assigned the axis of the artificial horizon wrong, it spins out of control.

(You have to assign them in the cockpit LOD similar like you would the rotor blades, two axis)

Yes yes, I know this... Second auto cannon was causing a lot of errors and crashing being thrown at my face, so after 6 long hours I removed it.

And it was a real pain in the ass to get the right values for artificial horizon in model.cfg, so I left it as it was, if anybody could give me the original BIS values for it, I would be glad to fix it.

Th0rn3,

Will you fix the autocannons for the realistic version in the future ? I mean with 2x23mm and with the 37 mm guns.

If there ever will be a future version, I'll try to fix it. Busy on many other projects though.

Hey MiG -15 addon looks great but I have run into a Bug while trying to use it in the Editor. When I try to use the Mig for any side at causes the Game to crash back to my desktop. This is the only addon giving me any trouble everything else works fine.

Hi,

Awesome addon but I just wondering if it would be possible to reduce the reflection from the glass canopy, sometimes it can be hard to see through it because of the reflection.

Yes I tryed using a emptly unit samething happen is caused my game to crash.

Edited by Shinra123

Hi,

Awesome addon but I just wondering if it would be possible to reduce the reflection from the glass canopy, sometimes it can be hard to see through it because of the reflection.

Same word, the glass reflection is very bad. I cannot see the ground targets when attacking with guns and rocket-pods.

Hello everyone!

I would like to present you with a new version of the Mig-15 with new engine sounds (idle, full throttle, inside) and CAWS added (voice warning system).

All the work in this update has been done by VictorFarbau.

Change Log:

Changes

- New engine sounds (idle, full throttle, inside)

- CAWS added (voice warning system)

Changes to addon contents:

- added CAWS scripts in \mig15bis\scripts

- added new engine and CAWS sound files to \mig15bis\sound

Changes to config.cpp

- added CAWS sounds in CfgRadio

- added engine sounds in sounds[]

- added init line of CAWS in EventHandler init

Video

Download Link

http://www.mediafire.com/?fmlrov8y4kv70oa

Please mirror :smile: