Sign in to follow this  
NSX

RHS BTR-70 by Manfred (+ promo-missions from Our Army)/RHS Cargo System/RHS Decals

Dumb question, can it go into the water?

Yes and when you drive into the water take a look at the rear of the BTR to see a nice detail ;)

Out of interest, what exactly is the "auto compressing of tyres" feature?

auto compressing of tyres

In short - that means that the pressure in tyres is automatically adjusted by the centralized system when they're damaged, so you can still roll even if some dirty rebels punctured your wheels with 5.45 rounds from their rusty AKs. This feature is highly customizable (as every other feature of this addon). For more technical information see our beautifully done readme. :p

It's cool! Probably, the best addons for ARMA 2!

It would be desirable to have opening devices of supervision to the left of the driver and to the right of the commander of the car, and as periscopic devices of supervision. It is possible?

Bots don't take a place of the commander.

P.S. And please, clean a badge of ichkeria from a board of this fine car.

Edited by [HA]boris

No matter which mirror I try, I always get the bugged version of the cargosystem. Can somebody please give me a link to the new version?

Thx!

boris;1740631']It's cool! Probably' date=' the best addons for ARMA 2!

It would be desirable to have opening devices of supervision to the left of the driver and to the right of the commander of the car, and as periscopic devices of supervision. It is possible?

Bots don't take a place of the commander.

P.S. And please, clean a badge of ichkeria from a board of this fine car.[/quote']

It won't be deleted. It's added specially to represent the self-called "Armed forces of Ichkeria" to add some vehicles to separatists, if someone would like to reinact scenarios of the first Chechyan campaign. We don't give any appreciation to the actions commited by this faction (most people in RHS are russians or people who love Russia anyway), but it would be totally stupid to exclude something like this just because you don't like it - many people asked for addons of chechen guerillas before specially because they didn't have anything to represent chechen guerillas with.

Unbelievable work! The ammount of detail is just crazy!And all the variants!

It's really a quality mod.Thank you.

And yes, the readme is beautifully made!

Edited by jadehorus

Well done (again)! Молодцы! Danke! Thx a lot!

Just great ! One of my favourite feature, that made me adore the BMD add-on.

The BTR is just fine.

The Cargo feature works well with Arma2 alone (not CO), I've just a message about the BTR-60 (Of course, cause i don't run OA...)

For FPS reasons I prefer sometimes to Run Arma2 Alone, especially when I walk in chernarus, would it be a lot of work to remove OA dependencies ? I mean If I knew how to I could do it myself... and run the original file and the modified file in two different Modfolders...

Thanks for this Addon ! I'm so hasty that I can't wait the support for BMP-2 and BTR-90 (and T-72 maybe ?) But Good work

guyfawkestom regarding the cargosystem addon. In the future I plan to make it supports all the armor of AA2 and OA. (Only need to make animation).

Its version for pure AA2... perhaps...

Edited by [HA]badger

Sorry for my english, it's late and i'm still in the lab...

A lot of work to make all the anims I guess ;)

Though I think i found how to avoid this error message : Just have to remove A bit of code related to BTR-60 in the cargosystem config. I'll try that (for personal use of course ;).

Then it should be simple to keep pure A2 from OA, gathering all the "non config stuff" in the main cargosytem.pbo, and create pbos only for config.cpp, dedicated to A2 or OA...

But Great work, really. It gives unique taste to missions...

Speaking about missions, i'll try the btr ones...

Thx

gratz with release RHS and Manfred, after all those release candidate versions it's finally out! :D

Had a chance to have a bash with these now and great work fella's the interior details are fantastic, looking forward to more RHS stuff.

weird , whenever i use rhs mount my soldier is inside the vehicle, in the middle of the seat