Sign in to follow this  
nikita320106

Extended Voice Addon 1.0.0

Extended Voice Addon 1.0.0

-------------------------------------------------------

at finally release 1.0.0)

Signed. Bikey added.

Requreied XEH addon by Solus /included in archive.

Incremental patch (if you have already downloaded beta-just unrar patch over)

Final release

Small mp3 demo

beta here

small update for all guys who don't like new radiobreaks and noise

just unrar and copy over

return back micouts and radionoise sounds to default BIS stuff)

fast DL mirriors:

ePrison.de by Stavanger

Armaholic.com by El nino Foxhound

BIS.4Players by Imutep

--------------------------------------------------------

Description: Addon contains some of additional words and adds some variants in AI radioprotocol. Basically, this is the reports on wounds, losses, targeting and attack.

Only reduced variant realised - bot's numbers, the exact indication of target (machinegunner or specops - both are simple men), and exact distance - cut off. This is little accelerates and simplifies a radioprotocol. All bots radiochat subtitles are saved as original. The new words variants are taken from ca\sounds\missions\character_name and completely correspond to characters voices in ca\voice. Work fine in MP as client-side addon(thanx to metsapeikko). Addon based on Armed Assault Speech Database, by =BFP=Cheetah and flea's detailed instructions, Very Big thanks to BIS community for comments and suggestions))

Objectives: to make a radioprotocol less tiresome and more emotional and faster.

Attention: only English, contains adult language.

Issues:I don't find a way to add more reports to RadioProtocol by config// then..... following release not guaranteed//

Credits: Cheetah for detailed base of files, flea for the operative and detailed instructions, and certainly BIS, for tens recording, but not switched on in game, original game character's voices))

Disclaimer: Addon does not contain materials protected by the laws on the copyrights, behind exception already given BIS. You can supplement and change it, not asking my permission, but to specify my authorship and help those, who I have listed, is necessary.

Contact: to the complaints and suggestions mail to: nikita320106@yahoo.com

---------------------------------------------------------

any comments and suggestions are welcomed))

but quick response is not guaranteed//busy in "real" life//

(about sounds mod in demo - just another one compilation//incomplete/unreleased/don't have any permission))

---------------------------------------------------------

Awesome mate,

Well done on this release mate, about to test it running along side HiFi 1.4, always love your work mate I'm sure this is gonna kick ass!

Best Regards

Mark XIII

Is this "locally MP-compatible" or do everyone have to use it in MP?

Great news.

Btw. What sound mod are you using?

Omfg too good addon. We are not worthy notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

biggrin_o.gif

I love the changes in calls, and also the shortening etc.

The thing I have issue with:

1. The radio comms on/off sounds. You as the player comms "off" sound has too much delay and is far too clunky which does sound annoying especially when your calls are now shorter (so its more frequent).

If anything it should be a much more abrupt and short fuzz cut sound and slightly lower in volume.

2. All your teams calls are now barely audible sad_o.gif the comms interference is way overbearing and drowns the voices out. For example "Ready" just sound like short fuzz and is hard to make out.

Any chance of bringin that overlay of comms interference down say 30 percent on the team responses? If i then set my audio to Hardware acceleration On .. its even less clear.

I love what this is doing but I just wanted to turn it off becuase it was overbearing with clicks in fuzz and very distant voices.

Dont take this the wrong way, but im an audiophile type of person and I am just going by gut feeling as I played it. I want to use this but it makes me not want too because of the fuzz levels.

Great news.

Btw. What sound mod are you using?

Omfg too good addon. We are not worthy  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

biggrin_o.gif

I also would LOVE to know what sound mod you are using other then your radio voices. The weapon sounds sound better then anything else I've heard do far.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

@Mrcash

Do you have walkie talkie in real life?

Go use it and try to understand what's your friend saying.

Army uses very similar but with distance few hundreds meters instead of 30 meters. xP

The characteristic "shhhh" gives great athmospere.

Gotta say I like it, and more to the point, when people start shooting at each other, can you really hear much of anything?

You could have the most expensive throat mic your government could pay for, and once bullets start flying & grenades go boom, you wouldn't hear much of anything. It would be AUDIOCHAOS.

So kudos to you nikita, I think you managed a perfect tradeoff between Realism & Immersion...

Keep up the good work matey

Best Regards

Mark XIII

i'm thanx for u replys and some good words about my job)

to mrcash2009

so// my engliz very bad// than i understood almost nothing))

if you don't like the on/off mics sounds and radio noise// or choice for radio breaks////

than micouts( 3 different and xmit sound) sound randomly selected by secret)) bis_game_engine_standart

then  because I will be busy throughout the next week you could return the standard micouts itself)) i dont delete any standart staff

pm me if u dont know how//support will be granted))

to Vultar and  Miles Teg

about sounds mod in demo//// this is my personally independent job))

just another one compilation))

//incomplete/unreleased/// used authorship sound staff and alot video//don't have any permission//

if I ever finish it, then of course, will request the right to provide another sound mod))

Quote[/b] ]Do you have walkie talkie in real life?

Go use it and try to understand what's your friend saying.

First off the bat being a tad patronising isnt a great help.

Secondly did I say ... "this isnt real, turn the radio interferences off" huh.gif No ... I actually stated that it drowns out the spoken words a little too much. And for the sake of balance bring the fuzz level down a percentage, thats all.

I know what this is trying to create and its great, but lets face it are we saying that in the military no one can here much from each other all of the time? Also take into account your not always in a full battles, there are times where stealth is used, so thats the balance im refering too.

@nikita320106 ... I think I understand wink_o.gif , thanks for reply. This isn't a cups half empty critique of your work mate, its just as regards sounds I go with feeling on it more than anything.

metsapeikko andersson

don't know about MP/ i just do not play) just try)

mrcash2009

small update for all guys who don't like new radiobreaks and noise

just unrar and copy over

return back micouts and radionoise sounds to default BIS stuff)

Mark XIII Vultar

look here

Imutep Stavanger El nino Foxhound

big thanx for mirror)

Thanks for the reply! I hope you release that full sound mod soon after you get all the permissions, as it is the best I've heard so far.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Nikita, I want to say 2 things.

1) I liked the long version that was included in previous pack, I just dont like the short one. Any chances of releasing long version?

2) I dont know why but there are still some missing voices, for example under "Ready to fire".

Vultar

I do not understand clearly enough what about the long and short versions??

yes //I'm for  chat  acceleration  removed some phrases are repeated all AI bots and have no extended variants)

due to  time limitation i think yet i'm do not work on new version

Mark XIII think about some new conversion my work and i think you could cooperative your experience and suggestion//

I will give  any support

Im talking about the version without cutted out phrases like distance, number, etc.

The version with full comunicate.

I would like to see it too.

Ok after using this for a while now Im getting used to the comms interference.

I think it was such a change from the original that it came across too muffled. But slow but sure my ears are used to it all now biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for the radio sound change, that was throwing me also but stock Arma isn't great but doesn't have such a delay.

Just wanted to say that this is great and sorry for my initial posts of nit-picking

thumbs-up.gif

metsapeikko

thanx for help)

mrcash2009

wow) thanx for good words))

really it was not a problem earlier and now

but i knew that my variant better))

Vultar

may be later)

or u can just mix beta standart edition voice.h with final // just copy over empty words

if u want u can publish this as u edition//