Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Arse!.. ugghh!  shite!

Discount tire just called.. THEY stripped 4 studs trying to rotate and balence my tires.. they want ME to pay for it! $50!!

nonsense! they either

A: put the tires on poorley and stripped the stud with their goddamn airguns when I bought them 5 months ago

B: stripped the damn things trying to take them off with their damn airguns..

they use those overpowered impact wrenches for more speed and want ME to pay for it when THEY break MY shit!

hah! see you in hell you scurvy sheister bastards!

No such thing as a "discount" or "rebate". Once they have you thrue the door, they always find a way back to the "normal" bill. mad.gif

Placebo?.......................Sith?.......................anyone?

I would try to stay away from places like that unless you know the people there. I mean they always find ways to screw ya.

Wobble is fast becoming a nonsense spammer. A rare breed, but not as obvious as your average spammer.

Soon we will be hearing of his dietary habits, and how many times he shakes after having a wee.

well its just called discount tire.. $700 tires.. discount they are not..

but regardless... whoever stripped my shit shall be raped by a klingon!

st3-klingon.gif

I am SeStaI, drop your pants now!!

Fisting? smile.gif

With on of those weird swords they have? smile.gif

Nah... that we should keep for the tax man... tounge.gif

That or the next person coming to your door to convert you to some religion youve never heard of. biggrin.gif

That or the next person coming to your door to convert you to some religion youve never heard of.

*DING DONG*

--door opens--

Have you enjoyed the bliss of a cabbage worshipping nunslapper? our religion gravitites towards running through the mall and threatening small children with pinapples that have been genetically grown into sexually suggestive shaps..

get theat faggot off my thread!!!

I think Wobble's threads are funny as hell. Although he does post wierd ones when he hasn't gotten enough sleep. This is the off topic section of the forum. It's nice to come here to get away from talking about OFP for a while. As far as posting useless things, just about everything in this part of the forum is eactly that. At least Wobble's threads are entertaining. Rather than topics like: "Do you run your processor OC'd?" or other boring web kiddie crap. Is it spam? Yes often it is. But who cares? Wobble's threads are often hot topics. He is a valuable forum member.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 24 2002,12:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think Wobble's threads are funny as hell. Although he does post wierd ones when he hasn't gotten enough sleep. This is the off topic section of the forum. It's nice to come here to get away from talking about OFP for a while. As far as posting useless things, just about everything in this part of the forum is eactly that. At least Wobble's threads are entertaining. Rather than topics like: "Do you run your processor OC'd?" or other boring web kiddie crap. Is it spam? Yes often it is. But who cares? Wobble's threads are often hot topics. He is a valuable forum member.<span id='postcolor'>

lol wobble u better telly your girlfriend to move out, i think you have a new love in your life

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 24 2002,12:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mad.gif Hey! I'm no f@g!  mad.gif

Just going to bat for Wobble. Everyone needs allies.<span id='postcolor'>

lol did u not note the " biggrin.gif "

Would I be a valuable member too if I started a lot of spam threads as well?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ April 25 2002,13:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe not to you... tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 25 2002,13:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">st_peter_flies1a.jpg

USSoldier11B flies off to Wobble<span id='postcolor'>

... and takes a big steaming peanutty shit on gorgi as he overflies his house...