Sign in to follow this  
Fox '09

[OA] A-stan marines WIP

ok next version will have a helmet-less soldier for both sides.

i can do that

My god I hope you do :bounce3:

ok next version will have a helmet-less soldier for both sides.

you are the best !!!!!

with those headgear addons and the helmetless soldiers these guys can double as marines and special forces guys :) you just made my day !!!!

i can do that

YES. Do that!

for the fr , not sure, but I can assure you can compare the final version of these a-stan marines with the real ones.

slowly but surely , i am working on pmc somalia , pr , VTE (well not much right now, but..) the mc army men , my army men (ssshhh!), and finally marines.. i am putting big projects at the front of the list, so..

hmm ok i can try to fix it for next verison. I tried to keep it oa compatible , because using BI's USMC faction, It would require ArmA 2..

Great release ! Cause you're planning to finish this pack last, would it be possible to re make the woodland marpat or find a better version already released ? imo i find the colors on the wood marpat really washed out. Possible you could add M81 camo too ?

marsocmarines.jpg

Anyways keep up the great work and can't wait to see the final release

washed out? really? hmm ill see what I can do.

as for woodland: sure.

Woodland marpat looks fine too me and remember its supposed to be troops in Afghanistan, not Europe...So their clothes are bound to get worn out and dusty in that kind of enviorment.

just for me bro, could you like SCIENCE up some sort of satanic mixture of ucp and multicam?

sorta like our guys right now in a-stan, phasing out ucp for multicam

its like nanchons seriosel

wrong thred fack

Edited by w0w00t

nah man sure mantisham + ucp all the way... but for marines??? you best be kidding

Woodland marpat looks fine too me and remember its supposed to be troops in Afghanistan, not Europe...So their clothes are bound to get worn out and dusty in that kind of enviorment.

I know what you mean i'm not asking to make them super clean i just think that the bi marpat colors look a bit dull and i guess greyed out. Basically im asking so it looks a bit more like this : |

marsocphilippinesmo7.jpg

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/4872/marsoc1stmsobda11ve7.jpg

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3803/marsocjtac1nr1.jpg

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3601/msoagdepcertex051tc1.jpg

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1528/msoagdepcertex041bo5.jpg

thanks for pics. will keep in mind

Sorry but so fast released, I've not enough input :butbut:

Are they gonna be regular Marines and Force Recon?

And they're very nice judging from the pics (maybe I can test them ingame tomorrow if my OA arrives at last...)

Considering the colors: don't get too deep into it, I guess nobody can make perfect colors for a new camo for everyone (see poor Binkowski's "way of the cross" with his US Army guys and it's ACU camo here...), I'd say BI woodland MARPAT is fine enough, but you'll get enough eagle-eyed nitpickers here (no offense, sorry, but in my eye it's nitpicking :))

SPC vest ' date=' i think thats what they wear?[/quote']

Now it's smartass time from me, sorry :p they use the Modular Tactical Vest considering regular Marines, FR use many different types, CIRAS for sure, maybe SPC too.

force recon , since I don't think it's necessary to port the usmc from a2, (and i don't think bi will be okay with it either)

thanks for the info, i think ill do both ciras and spc. Johnny has a good ciras model, ill just take it from his sf and give him credit.

fox is it possible for you to release a replacement config so these replace the default BIS us army special forces?

desert or woodland marpat guys?