Sign in to follow this  
dominikxD

my arma2 cd key lost what i should do???

one day when i was reinstall arma2 i lost cd key i search for it but i havn't find it. i search cd keys in internet but there only english and german.

i install the english one and there are one problem i can't play in multiplayer

HELP!!!

sorry for my english

Contact your local publisher for a replacement key. We're not able to provide you new ones.

And yes, with keys from the internet you will not have much fun playing online as they are all blacklisted.

yes but i was contacted with man who work there and he said that i must buy the full game :(

Well I guess in that case, you need to buy a new DVD key, sorry.

You should keep a good look out for your DVD keys, they're pretty important as you might know by now. ;)

Well I guess in that case, you need to buy a new DVD key, sorry.

You should keep a good look out for your DVD keys, they're pretty important as you might know by now. ;)

For sure, I scanned mine and put it on three different hard drives on my computer.

Not to mention my game case stays on my bookshelf, as a matter of fact I can see it from where I'm sitting right now. :yay:

It is very hard to loose the cd key:

1. if it is a hard copy retail DVD, it is printed on the manual

2. if it is a downloaded version (sprocket steam), you could easily contact their support for key retrieval. And i am certain you would have it sent on mail anyhow (which you should have backed up).

the conclusion is not all that nice..

I put the manual back in the box and the box goes into the drawer.

*Bing* .. drawer full of games and their CD Keys :D

I'm thinking he is trying to get a free key. If you lost a manual with a key printed in it, then you have a problem. If you bought it via steam, you never have to worry about keys.

If you bought it from a place like Sprocket or Morphicon, they should be able to email you your key as long as you email them with the same email you used to purchase the game.

I've had to email Morphicon 2 times now for my key. The first time I accidentally deleted both the email and my text file containing the key. The second time my HDD crashed.

I recently copies all of my CD-keys, for both digital and disc versions of my games, into a word document in alphabetical order and printed them out and put them in a binder.

new to arma 2 and he lost his CD key just after he's got the game...lovely :)

You got to have some nerve to come on official forums with that sort of attitude, i''ll give him that

He's probably just being desperate which brings to the fact that people who could afford it and wanting to play ArmA 2 would definitely buy a legitimate copy.

Pirated copy would only be played by those who are unable to buy the game in the first place.

So now can we have AO and ArmA 2 free of Securerom? :D

CD key is enough . . .

one day when i was reinstall arma2 i lost cd key i search for it but i havn't find it. i search cd keys in internet but there only english and german.

HELP!!!

sorry for my english

BUY "Combined Operations" and you will have both ArmA2 and Operation Arrowhead. Problem solved and you'll have an amazing expansion to boot.

HELP!!!

sorry for my english

We cannot help you, if you lost your manual the Polish publisher may issue you a new CD Key once you provide proof of purchase/ownership, if not, well it's a lesson learned to look after your possessions a bit more responsibly.