Sign in to follow this  
ale2999

Anyone who plays in mp should read this

ok, I noticed that alot of u guys play multiplayer. Unless u guys play only on dedicated servers, u play with the aid of GS or ASE: What is the nickname u guys use?

I wouldnt mind to know if I am playing u guys smile.gif

I am SAS_Ale ,

who are u?

That would be Wreck-It... I don't see any purpose in having a different nick on the game and on the game's forums...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LT.Schaffer @ April 21 2002,21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">SGT.Snake Eyes biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

u from [militia]?

"Daddldiddl" - started playing online with that name only a few days ago, just to test MP (that's why I didn't use my usual nick "joltan"). I never liked those Quake deathmatches and stuff, so I didn't expect to like OFP MP either. Well, I was wrong - OFP CTF and COOP are really cool. smile.gif

Now that I played some cool games with some nice people knowing me under that name, I'll keep it.

BTW: "Daddl(n)" is german slang for gaming on a computer (usually shooting things up) and "Diddl" is a white cartoon mouse that is VERY popular with small children. They got fluffy Diddl figures, stickers, calenders, pens and stuff... Horrible! sad.gif

Maybe you see now, how "high" my expectations were, when I was about to try playing MP and had to choose a nickname.  wink.gif