Sign in to follow this  
da12thMonkey

P:UKF - SUPACAT Jackal

Ive found a problem with the GMG acogs/susats, When i press zero they go to a white, black edged screen. It looks to be the same scope thats on the M2 which was working fine for me.

I did get a few errors. But i didnt read them in my eagerness to drive around in something british :-D

Love your work :-)

Found the problem: the optic model in UKF_shared has some textures pathed to the updated version of the UKF weapon pack that we're working on. The textures aren't present in the public release.

Fixed version of UKF_shared:

VOLCBAT Mirror

Cracking work guys, quite possibly my fav vehicle in Arma 2.

yeah great vehicles - a few of the guys asked for more scratches but jeez... i don't mind a new one without loads of gash and brass on the floor lol.

great work.

and fab to see the fix so quick

Still getting this error with the latest "shared" and "misc" files:

Cannot load texture ukf_ukweps\sa80_ris\data\jerusalem_env_co.paa.

this is with the Landrover and Jackal

what do i have to write in initialization line if i want to get someone on commander seat ? the usual moveincommander doesnt work for ukf veichles..:confused:

Yep, same issue here... Can't put anyone in Vec. Commander...

You need to use the moveinturret command. Can't put a secondary commander turret on car class vehicles like you can with tanks, so we had to fudge it with non editor-selectable turrets.

Commander's seat:

this moveinturret [jackal_name, [1]]

Gunner's seat:

this moveinturret [jackal_name, [0]]

Obviously you have to replace jackal_name with whatever name you give the vehicles in the editor. Likewise for the Land Rover WMIKs

A file to fix the other missing texture problem will hopefully be sorted some time this weekend.

Superb - Nice to see you guys are still doing the business!

There's still an incorrect path to one of the textures in the SUSAT's .rvmat that wasn't fixed in the last version.

Have fixed it, but have been distracted by work on another addon (and OA stuff) for the past two weeks. Will get the fix out when we can.

There's still an incorrect path to one of the textures in the SUSAT's .rvmat that wasn't fixed in the last version.

Have fixed it, but have been distracted by work on another addon (and OA stuff) for the past two weeks. Will get the fix out when we can.

Any progress on this yet?

We have created an update of UKF_Shared and UKF_Misc to fix a couple of file-allocation errors that were present in the previous release of the Land Rovers and Jackals.

DOWNLOAD UKF_SHARED 1.12

DOWNLOAD UKF_MISC 1.12

If you downloaded these addons previously, it is very important that you update UKF_Shared and UKF_Misc to V1.12

Please also note our other releases/updates:

Weapons pack 1.1 (for ArmA2, not OA compatible)

OA Weapons pack 1.0 (for Operation Arrowhead)

L115 Update

Edited by da12thMonkey

Still getting this error with the latest "shared" and "misc" files:

Cannot load texture ukf_ukweps\sa80_ris\data\jerusalem_env_co.paa.

this is with the Landrover and Jackal

still getting this error as well as a new one:

cannot load texture "ukf_ukweps\sa80\rvmat\l85_main_nohq.paa

this is with the new updates to the oa weapons pack, shared and misc files

We have created an update of UKF_Shared and UKF_Misc to fix a couple of file-allocation errors that were present in the previous release of the Land Rovers and Jackals.

DOWNLOAD UKF_SHARED 1.12

DOWNLOAD UKF_MISC 1.12

If you downloaded these addons previously, it is very important that you update UKF_Shared and UKF_Misc to V1.12

Please also note our other releases/updates:

Weapons pack 1.1 (for ArmA2, not OA compatible)

OA Weapons pack 1.0 (for Operation Arrowhead)

L115 Update

Thanks for your efforts but this still hasnt fixed the following error with the HMG jackal: "cannot load texture ukf_ukweps\sa80_ris\data\jerusalem_env_co.paa"

I know its probably not the ideal solution as far as you're concerned, but if you download the ukf_ukweps addon, it should fix that error. If you're running ArmA2, keep the ukf_ukweps_cfg file and enjoy the weapons :D but if you're running OA/combined or already have the OA versions of our weapons, ditch the ukf_ukweps_cfg file and just keep the ukf_ukweps.