Sign in to follow this  
Fox '09

US buildings project

Hows it going guys? I'm just wondering if you got some more juicy screenies to show off. :)

ezechiel is still working on the buildings, as well as enjoying his summer :)

dont worry though, we're still alive. No screens, but maybe ezechiel has some.

Looking forward to seeing more updates, especially on those highway signs. A simple parkway would fit in nicely.

haven't talked to socram (he's doing the highway signs) in a bit, but when he's online ill report back :)

awsome Fox! perhabs i might be able to borrow them into our other mod in progress :) if you give me permision ofcourse :)

well, once released , they're for anyone and everyone to include in their maps , as long as credit is given where credit is due.

good idea, we'll add that to the list.

A US Military Office, Like a 3 Story building top floor having a Waiting Room, BCO, BXO,BNCO,Second floor having a Waiting room and maybe 6 to 9 Offices for CO's XO's and 1SG's, and on the first floor 2 to 6 Offices for Platoon Leaders and Platoon Sergeants?

That'd be awesome for most U.S Military Realism Units.:rolleyes:

Speaking of a military building, how about a one or two story recruiting station? Glass door and large glass windows with different signs promoting the US Army, Marines, Navy and Airforce. Inside have several rooms for each branch being a mix of an office and waiting room.

Seeing the buildings and their detail you'll have some nice time texturing them. I'm looking forward to the result, although I think that this pack will be well beyond 1GB in size. Maybe even 2GB?

What Do you think Fox?

Well, I do not quite know, as ezechiel is still sending me the files . I'm hoping below 1gb, I can't quite say yet :).

1 GB? Wow, and I'm all nervous when I have island 7-zipped over 150MB :)

Edited by IceBreakr

still waiting on the objects. then you can expect frequent updates.