Sign in to follow this  
koti

Estimated relase date

I think the discussion flows back and forth due to fans that know the Developer and hold them in high esteem and then fans like myself that just don’t have any regard for this team.

To me it’s certainly not a privilege, that word gets thrown around too lightly its just a game Company producing a game. I can appreciate if information gets released but nothing ever does and lets face it, for a game to be in development for a certain time frame I actually think it’s a bit disrespectful to the fans to not release such information and its certainly disrespectful to think we are all going to pee our pants and loose all control and demand more and more and more like a two year old.

In my book its poor and shows a lack of interest in the community given I’ve been connected to one of the best communication franchises in Championship Manager and later Football Manager that shows even with a small dedicated team working hard with the community is of great benefit to shape the game around the very fans that will by it.

With all this lack of communication from Bis makes me concerned that they actually are arrogant enough to try and produce the game without any feedback of what the community at large thinks and would like to see in the game.

Could be just the case of the game is disappointing and there is nothing to discuss as I’ve seen that happen too.

Release? Sometime before Duke Nuken Forever...oh..wait.

Still, best things are often worth wating for.

Still, best things are often worth wating for.
+1000000

If the stunning pics were released a year ago imagine how far the dev team is now!

There must be a reason for them not releasing any more PR, and sure, it may only take 10mins to take a few pics and a 2min in-game clip; but maybe the game just isn't ready for that type of attention yet. ;)

Edited by SASrecon

That remark is no longer useable, Bascule :p

Considering Gearbox has finally picked up on the DNF game and are finishing it finally xD

About "simple pics" : having worked in the game industry, I can tell you for sure that it is not so simple to do that on a work in progress, as the developers do not work on the entire game, but on some separate elements that haven't been put together yet. These elements are really put together during alpha stage.

Edited by Grimm

About "simple pics" : having worked in the game industry, I can tell you for sure that it is not so simple to do that on a work in progress, as the developers do not work on the entire game, but on some separate elements that haven't been put together yet. These elements are really put together during alpha stage.

Not to mention they want a good impression, half textured and incomplete units and maps dont look good. Not to mention you can take pics of coding progress :p

At this point with the total lack of information ( total mistake in my mind and shows poor organisation) I think anyone would just take a small write up without pic’s if need be.

But then I’m sure someone will come on with the “ writing a small write up is not simple, it takes time and the right information has to released and edited that takes timeâ€

Aye right!

Its called being competent in the real world.

Edited by sav112g

At this point with the total lack of information ( total mistake in my mind and shows poor organisation) I think anyone would just take a small write up without pic’s if need be.

But then I’m sure someone will come on with the “ writing a small write up is not simple, it takes time and the right information has to released and edited that takes timeâ€

Aye right!

Its called being competent in the real world.

Considering your posts, you may be fond of the Coué method, but believe me, it's boring after a while.

Considering your posts, you may be fond of the Coué method, but believe me, it's boring after a while.

Better try La Méthode Cauet if the afore mentioned fails...:D

As does posts like this Bore! :D

It still does not avoid the fact that this is a forum for a game and we have nothing to talk about. I don’t have a downer on the game as I’m one of the few that played the original and loved it.

I do however don’t enjoy the lack of anything as that bores me even more than poor come backs. I hope it changes soon on both accounts.:(

I also like many others would like to know when this game will be realeased ,Im sure they could at least post something on there site or on this forum saying delay for whatever reason but dont worry the game is still going ahead and we hope to have it realeased by ..... is that to much to ask ?

We will probably get a fairly precise release date when the official website is completed

All things come to those who wait. I'm as anxious as the next guy but it's not interfering with my ability to make plans of any kind in my life. One day, you will be looking back on this period of time and it will be nothing but a memory. Guaranteed.

For now I satisfy myself by playing Far Cry 2.

All things come to those who wait. I'm as anxious as the next guy but it's not interfering with my ability to make plans of any kind in my life. One day, you will be looking back on this period of time and it will be nothing but a memory. Guaranteed.

For now I satisfy myself by playing Far Cry 2.

If this is true, then one day BOHEMIA will make a console game. I am still here waiting for this to happen but it looks like I need to wait a longer time.

If this is true, then one day BOHEMIA will make a console game. I am still here waiting for this to happen but it looks like I need to wait a longer time.

Let's hope that happens only when console games are running at true 1080P resolution (not up-converted 720) with a thumb-sized trackball for mouse precision control and the option to attach a keyboard in place of the game controller.

I tried the new Xbox 360 Slim and was appalled by the visual quality and cheap hardware (the cd drive crapped out after only about 10 hours of play). I returned it for a full refund.

I found the thumb controllers to be inferior to mouse/keyboard control (even considering I needed to practice). You simply cannot move as fast or precisely as you can with a mouse.

The day Bohemia makes a console game is the day I stop supporting them and buying their products, because it means they have lost their original selling points. And that is coming from someone who has been a loyal customer since 2001.

You should have stopped when OFP elite came out then... because they already did make a console game... and you see, this didn't impacted the PC gameplay at all.

OFP was a great port. Codemasters killed the game with poor marketing and the release date was to close to the new xbox 360 coming out. The bottom line BOHEMIA will not make this game for a console if they have no support with the money from another company and I don't see that. So what should I do. I AVIBIRD 1 am giving up all hope and going to get a new PC that will run both ARMA2 and this.

Please don't tell my wife she will have my balls that I am going to spent a lot of money just to play a game but with no more hope alive.

Edited by AVIBIRD 1

OFP was a great port. Codemasters killed the game with poor marketing and the release date was to close to the new xbox 360 coming out. The bottom line BOHEMIA will not make this game for a console if they have no support with the money from another company and I don't see that. So what should I do. I AVIBIRD 1 am giving up all hope and going to get a new PC that will run both ARMA2 and this.

Please don't tell my wife she will have my balls that I am going to spent a lot of money just to play a game but with no more hope alive.

In that case, you should build your next PC. You can get so much more bang for the buck and exactly what you want. Building a computer today is so easy, a caveman can do it.

This game out in the years ?

Sorry is that " Is this game out this year?"

Désolé est ce " ; Est ce jeu dehors ce year" ?

I have new soon

j'aurai le jeu bientôt?

Sorry lost me there that makes no sense.:( Is it will I have the game soon?

Aucune date n'a été fixée pour ce jeu pourtant et l'information très petite a sorti à son sujet. C'est apparemment la manière que le réalisateur fonctionne. Aucune nouvelle nouvelles vraiment en année ou ainsi indépendamment du site Web officiel n'est en construction. Ainsi ceci indique un changement.

écossais désolés mais vous avez l'idée.

Edited by sav112g

I think he means "will the game be out this year" and will there be any new's soon.

English man in France.

This game looks amazing, I can't wait for it to release!

The day Bohemia makes a console game is the day I stop supporting them and buying their products, because it means they have lost their original selling points. And that is coming from someone who has been a loyal customer since 2001.

Heheh, CC is gonna be multiplatform. :wink: