Sign in to follow this  
FallenPaladin

Installed mods

I have these mods installed: Kegetey`s Winter Kolgujev and Avon`s wintermissions. Today I`m going to download a jungle and desert island from ofpeditingcenter.com, which sound very well. And some vietcong-units for jungle-warfare tounge.gif

IMO the addons can give you a lot of fun, until new stuff from BIS is released. On the new island from OFPinternals for example you can jump from a cliff into the sea. Funny if you do this with a jeep or better a tank! biggrin.gif

i got almost all the existing ofp addons

i got about 459 addons in a 640mb folder

What`s so special in your modified sound mod?

I still have none, maybe I`ll consider to take yours wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ April 17 2002,15:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What`s so special in your modified sound mod?  

I still have none, maybe I`ll consider to take yours wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

In Satchel's sound mod the echoes were too loud (in my opinion) on some sounds and I had to make a few enhancements to them.

How did you get Satchels' mod to work with 1.46confused.gif I have had to re-install twice after trying to get it to work....

I use all Mods and I am realy impressed by the work people have done! But screw the sounds, I dont need them. The existing ones already are great!

I think it improves the atmosphere if you hear for example your harness cracking and your magazines hitting each other while running. And that the explosion sounds of grenades and tank shells have different sounds, which are randomly chosen, is an improvement, too. This new stuff in addition to the good original radio samples has to be the ultimate horror for all people sharing your appartment when your speakers are turned up tounge.gif

I've got all sorts of mods. My addons folder has 201 files (300 mb). I also have another opf folder with the desert storm mod installed on it. My favourites are gimbal's minimi, and the hk bonus, assault rifle, and smg packs. Oh, and of course, the barrett m82a1 (the one with the custom model, it rocks).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">four shiny UH1 Hueys and a Westland Lynx<span id='postcolor'>

UH-1... gasp... want...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ April 17 2002,21:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">four shiny UH1 Hueys and a Westland Lynx<span id='postcolor'>

I know that everybody ask it to you, but.....WHEN it will be realeased?

By the way...

I use quality MODs, like Kegety's Winter Kolgujev, or Satchel's DM sound Mod... I've found other sound mod: what is the difference between them and Satchel's ??

And, is Satchel a ghost ? Haven't seen him on the forums for a while...

Strange. Maybe some one clicked on "put off 1 bomb"

Anyone found any mods that cause game problems?

Previous to my recent reinstall I had the editor upgrade installed, and it seemed to mess with my HUD in vehicles. I also had problems uninstalling it (deleted from my addons folder but OFP wouldn't start).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kitoharna @ April 17 2002,23:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ April 17 2002,21wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">four shiny UH1 Hueys and a Westland Lynx<span id='postcolor'>

I know that everybody ask it to you, but.....WHEN it will be realeased?<span id='postcolor'>

soon smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 17 2002,15:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I use all Mods and I am realy impressed by the work people have done! But screw the sounds, I dont need them. The existing ones already are great!<span id='postcolor'>

It's like, I strongly disagree. HeHe. If you don't know what you are missing then I won't bother telling you amigo.

Yesterday I installed the updated Dynamic Range Sound mod. Works fine and sounds great. I hear my harness when running and the explosions are way better!

Also the engines of the helicopters are better. You hear the engine starting and besides that the rotors, and so on...

I really like (and use) Ash's addons (RealMBTs, RealAPCs, RealWestChoppers), the Ranger-addon, UCE's Russians (normal and winter camo) and Kegetey's Winter Kolguyev (together with the ArcticArmour and WinterVehicles packs). Oh, and Flipper's Barrett (sp?).

Once a good Huey is available, I'll probably install Jungle Everon and get some Vietnam-era addons to play with. The desert stuff on the other hand seems a bit boring to me, so I don't use it at all.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ April 18 2002,14:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Once a good Huey is available, I'll probably install Jungle Everon and get some Vietnam-era addons to play with. The desert stuff on the other hand seems a bit boring to me, so I don't use it at all.<span id='postcolor'>

I`m waiting, too biggrin.gif

Fortunately there are already VC-addons tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ April 18 2002,14:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ April 18 2002,14:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Once a good Huey is available, I'll probably install Jungle Everon and get some Vietnam-era addons to play with. The desert stuff on the other hand seems a bit boring to me, so I don't use it at all.<span id='postcolor'>

I`m waiting, too  biggrin.gif

Fortunately there are already VC-addons  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And the PBR... biggrin.gif