Sign in to follow this  
bardosy

[camp] p i r o g

In the Liberation mission i get a CTD when the truck arrives at the marked location and attempts to stop. tried it several times, also without addons.

Can confirm this one - also no addons (except of Operation Arrowhead) installed.

Thanks guys to report this! I hope it would help me find what is this bug. Players report CTD in Chesty Puller too.

My first advice - until fond and fix this bug - you can play the mission with base ArmA2 (no CO).

I found the bug. Fixed version will be upload soon.

Thanx again to report it!

I fixed the CTD bug in PIROG campaign. New version (v1.101) available from my download site and - probably soon - from Armaholic.

My download

Armacholic mirror

Edited by bardosy

So this new Versions are only for those who have OA?

Probably yes!

But it will work on base ArmA2 too. I just fixed a script what works on base ArmA2, but not in OA. But the fixed version works on base ArmA2 too...

Just finished your another great campaign. Been playing it almost non-stop. Great job. I played it on Expert difficulty without any mods and didn't encounter any bugs. It was really great to play on Russian side, because it's rare and it's refreshing :)

It is good to see that you are using autosave in appropriate places. Because real men push savegame button only ONCE! =)

P.S.

Oh... Those americans spoiled the fun. Why do they have to stick their nose in every hole?:mad::D

Congrats Bardosy on a fine campaign, i really enjoyed it. I did find Pirog more entertaining then Chesty Puller, maybe it is because i did not finish Puller yet. I am still stuck somewhere, Chesty is much more harder then Pirog. Any plans for the future?

Mr. Bardosy,

Your mission is to provide us with a new campaign each and every month, due at the beginning of the month.

That's an order!

Bardosy, how about a campaign through the eyes of the Takistani government or militia?

Your campaigns are great, but its full of western propaganda :D

I think his next campaign is based on the NAPA insurgency. Patiently waiting....:rolleyes:

NAPA would be EPIC, just EPIC. I hoped on a NAPA Campaign by BIS, something like Resistance but they didn´t do it. I would LOVE something like Resistance with NAPA

your campaigns are epic, in some parts of the missions i didnt even got a chance to fire my rifle. I am sure it happens to a lot of real life soldiers, it was exciting to see the AI fight the AI. And see them actually take cover, flank and use anti tank and grenades. I think this is how a mission, a campaing, a game must be. The player is NOT in total control, your AI team is able to advance without you interfering.

Hey guys, there is a good news. Clonel Stagler made a unit replacement in PIROG campaign, so you can play it with the outstanding AFRF (Armed Forces of the Russian Federation) mod's units.

You can download it from rapidshare.

And the AFRF mod is here.

Hello Mr. Bardosy,

So, if I add AFRF MOD to the game, the units will show up?

You didn't have to do an update on the CAMP to implement the AFRF units?

Sometimes I just don't understand how MODS work. Some MODs the mission maker must put into the mission, some mods can use any time.......:confused:

Hello Mr. Bardosy,

So, if I add AFRF MOD to the game, the units will show up?

You didn't have to do an update on the CAMP to implement the AFRF units?

Sometimes I just don't understand how MODS work. Some MODs the mission maker must put into the mission, some mods can use any time.......:confused:

No, I did NOT, but Clonel Stagler DOES. So he unpack my campaign and replace the units to AFRF units. You don't need to use any replacement, because he did. But you are right, MODs without work don't replace the BIS units in my vanilla campaigns.

Bardosy is correct, I opened the campaign and manually replaced all the units inside, as there are many scripts that call up the default BIS classnames of units.

Hope you enjoy, and thanks Bardosy for releasing.

I will be opening a separate thread with the download links, direct any problems with the campaign to me on this thread from now on.

Edited by colonel stagler

This sounds cool, I will have to play Pirog again :)

The bardosy campaigns have the best large scale engagements I have played.

I just forgot to publish the new version (2.0) ?

Errr, ok, I will put it together. The new version is pimped with more UPSMON and missions playable as coop.

OK. First post updated: you can download the new 2.0 version with more UPSMON and COOP version.

v2.0:

- playable with COOP 8

- newer UPSMON script

- more enemy drive by UPSMON

- two packs of individual COOP missions: classic GROUP respawn and Insurgency-like respawn

Please Armaholic admins update the mirror!

A pleasant surpise. Bardosy can I update the RHS version with this edit?

Of course. Permission granted!

Just please make clear it's a different form of version 2.0

Great news! GROUP respawn version will be hosted on the CiA coop server :)

Edited by Variable