Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

Binkowski's WIP thread

o hai guise! pl0x, releeze doze ocp isaf tenth mountin divishun guise não, pl0x.

Edited by Laqueesha
added moar cuteness

oh hai bink nut enuff pnk in teh camo

i shud kno cus i was wth 10th largehill divishun in TEH GHAN as we colloquially kno it. it was they're i was teh first usor of the 40MM XM25 LAUNCH with underSlung M203 LAUNCH (moar bang for thine bukk).

aso if their rnt moving rhino rms on the ach i will be disappoint. love u.

i shud kno cus i was wth 10th largehill divishun in TEH GHAN as we colloquially kno it. it was they're i was teh first usor of the 40MM XM25 LAUNCH with underSlung M203 LAUNCH (moar bang for thine bukk).

Hmm, my eyes appear to be now bleeding... :P

Looks good bink.

this, just made my day. lolololol

yeahh. they're close to release.

I better grab some Astroglide, KY Jelly and some tissue paper. ;)

P.S. hao bowt doze murinez?

Edited by Laqueesha

Looks good, what about your marines? :butbut: Just SF so much, regular infantry will be better.

One question. If they're 10th Mtn., why do they have Special Forces tabs? Rangers aren't Special Forces.

wut? they're not 10th Mt, but Army SF.

Last time I checked 10th mountain weren't Rangers either. :p Looking very spiffy.

LOL @ the lone British soldier in the background. :D

yeahh. they're close to release.

HNNNG! :eek:

One question. If they're 10th Mtn., why do they have Special Forces tabs? Rangers aren't Special Forces.

I believe Binkowski is releasing a U.S. Army OCP pack in general, such as U.S. Army Special Forces, the 10th Mountain Division, etc. Like said earlier, the 10th Mountain Division aren't Rangers.

Whoa, bro, forgettin an "Airborne" tab there.

Yes, there should be an "AIRBORNE" tab right underneath the "SPECIAL FORCES" tab. See below. ;)

200px-Us-special_forces.svg.png

That's how it should appear on any uniform, Class As, the ASU, BDU, DBDU, DCU, or the ACU, etc. Albeit on the ACU, DBDU and BDU, they are subdued. Foliage green for the UCP ACU, OD green for the BDU and DBDU, brown for the DCU and OCP ACU. Full color for the Class As and ASU.

Anyway, they're looking marvelous, and we can't all wait to get our stinking paws all over them; we're damn dirty apes! :cool:

Edited by Laqueesha

oh hai bink et all. i thawt id jst drop down (+ gimme 20) and give my 4/20th USD on ur you-nits. as a frmer honoraree kernel of the ole 10th "big hill" divishun, i oftn war multicam, but i digress. the multicam NEEDS more beards. that iz all ps rabbit vs. mother whu winz?

Whoa, bro, forgettin an "Airborne" tab there . . .

Maybe they don't wear every patch when deployed on combat missions, just the very necessary ones. Although there could be cases when they don't even wear any patches either (black side ops or something like this?). Anyways I don't think we'll miss them so much like some extra ammo in a firefight :)

@RED SOLDAT

I beleive there were some unsolvable weight proportion issues with the Marines, so I fear they won't be available for a long time :(

Nice units Binko, there was a long time since addons were released by you, hopefully soon we see some of them paired with a DL link.

Maybe they don't wear every patch when deployed on combat missions, just the very necessary ones. Although there could be cases when they don't even wear any patches either (black side ops or something like this?). Anyways I don't think we'll miss them so much like some extra ammo in a firefight :)

They usually don't wear any patches on deployment(/in combat zone) except IR flags... Especially with Multicam. But I think I saw one or two pics of SF wearing ACU with patches, but it was complete set like above. You can also spot them sometimes with Afghan flag on left shoulder (IR US flag on right).

Maybe they don't wear every patch when deployed on combat missions, just the very necessary ones.

They either wear the patches full or they don't wear them at all. Only wearing some of them makes little sense, and it violates uniform regulations. ;)

Example here and below.: http://www.army.mil/-images/2008/05/01/15155/army.mil-2008-05-03-074541.jpg

size1-army.mil-2008-05-03-074541.jpg

Although there could be cases when they don't even wear any patches either (black side ops or something like this?).

Tier One operators wouldn't wear any insignia on black operations, to ensure plausible deniability. SFOD-D (Delta Force) and the NAVSPECWARDEVGRU are Tier One, which are the highest of classified missions. U.S. Army Special Forces and U.S. Navy SEALs are Tier Two, which means they are more conventional than SFOD-D or the NAVSPECWARDEVGRU.

More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Operations_Forces_Tier_System

;1921383']They usually don't wear any patches on deployment(/in combat zone) except IR flags... Especially with Multicam. But I think I saw one or two pics of SF wearing ACU with patches' date=' but it was complete set like above. You can also spot them sometimes with Afghan flag on left shoulder (IR US flag on right).[/quote']

This. ^ Most soldiers wear their SSI on their ACUs because it serves a unit/command indentifier. ;)

Edited by Laqueesha

oh hai bink et all. i thawt id jst drop down (+ gimme 20) and give my 4/20th USD on ur you-nits. as a frmer honoraree kernel of the ole 10th "big hill" divishun, i oftn war multicam, but i digress. the multicam NEEDS more beards. that iz all ps rabbit vs. mother whu winz?
Huh, whot? :D

Great news Bink, looking forward to release! :bounce3::bounce3::bounce3:

Where's that weapon in the picture from? RobertHammer?

ACEX iirc :)

@Bink: I like the helmet skin ;] Remindes me of mine xD