Sign in to follow this  
Dosenmais

Concept:: CoD 4 Ultra-Nationalists for ARMA2

Hello everybody,

I workt on some skins and concepts to bring some of the Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare Ultra-Nationalists to Arma II. But the Point is, that i have big problems with editoring for new Arma Stuff with the modding tools.

So my idea was first to introduce the concept and than hopeing that somebody like that plan and would help me by the implementation.

Currently i have create some simple textures for the Ultra-nationalists, that wearing that old sovjet stuff.

Example 01

Example 02

I create many textures(thats the only thing that i can), her are some examples.

New Texture 01

New Texture Kamys

New Texture URBAN Kamysh

( Yeah, i know that in CoD4 they wearing French Lizard, but that was to hard to create, and with Kamysh it looks more conclusive.(French Lizard looks cool but is very, very hard to create) )

So, the first thing would be, to get some of these Magazine Pounches from the Projekt 85 Sovjet Soldiers and retexture them, that they look more like this. And so retexture this chinese chest rigg(2/r.) too.

Then somebody must creat an collar for the sovjet coat.

Heads with balaclava are already ther and ofcource i made new textures(Grey,Black) for these.

And thats it for the time being.

1805131.jpg

So, Somebody intrigued?

Edit: "this" Link interchanged.

Edited by Dosenmais

Do you have to like each give them one of those flags on sticks because without it they are just nationalists and not very ultra.

Isnt this an addon request_ It looks like a project, but you say that you need other people to create the stuff for you...

But he has also created stuff himself, now he needs help. So no, I think this isnt an addon request since he will take part in making it, and has allready made a part.

its half and half. Of course i will bring that Projekt to work, but i need a little Help. if nobody come forward, i upload the textures in PAA Files and hope in a few month or years, that somebody with a similar Idea finde this.

i do like the textures. i had plans for something like this awhile ago but time got the better of me.

This is interesting and I'd like to see these units brought to Arma 2. If only I had some knowledge of addon making I'd help, but I don't unfortunatly....

So far so good. nice to see that people like my idea and my previous work.

But i cant conversion this, if i dont finde somebody that handle with the modding tools and this stuff.

The previous concept is this::

Transfer the Sovjet Soldier Model from P85 into an p3d file to overwork it. Or maybee ask that guy that make that stuff for an WIP Version of that model, but i dont think that he pocket one.

So chance the part with the jackboot into that combat boots from the ArmaI Soldier Model. Than give him some Magazin Pounches, that collar and remove some parts like the helmet.

Than put the Textures that i made on it, and thats it.

And than ofcourse the embedding in the Game and create a Fraktion and give them arms.

I don't know if Vilas would allow to use his Soviet Soldier Model... You will need to wait 3 months for him to get unbanned, and then ask him for permission.

I don't know if Vilas would allow to use his Soviet Soldier Model... You will need to wait 3 months for him to get unbanned, and then ask him for permission.

Negative, you might also contact him over armaholic and I guess there's a a email adress floating around somewhere.

Ah my apologies. Thanks for that reminder Ice. Guess i'm a little tired this morning. Now that I think (clearly) about it, he has a website up, it's his addon release thread IIRC.

I found his Forum and try to contact him over that way.

And i found other things that Vilas use but not create. I try to contact this people to.

And do know somebody how the People form SARMAT Studio unpack the convert 3d models from ARMA 2?

I found his Forum and try to contact him over that way.

And i found other things that Vilas use but not create. I try to contact this people to.

And do know somebody how the People form SARMAT Studio unpack the convert 3d models from ARMA 2?

They do?

Afaik it isnt possible...

Pretty sure that would be illegal........

there are ways to get to the model, but as placebo said, it would be illegal and a release of such a model would cause trouble for sure. im pretty optimistic that after oa the models of arma2 will sooner or later be provided to the community. think they didn´t want to spoil their sales cause of millions of addons, which i think is understandable and the right business decision, at least that would be my thoughts on that topic.

there are ways to get to the model, but as placebo said, it would be illegal and a release of such a model would cause trouble for sure. im pretty optimistic that after oa the models of arma2 will sooner or later be provided to the community. think they didn´t want to spoil their sales cause of millions of addons, which i think is understandable and the right business decision, at least that would be my thoughts on that topic.

yes but don't expect arrowhead models to be released, for the same reason as queen's gambit.

yeah, qg or oa models would be really sweet, but i think the others just pay better then we do :)

so the normal arma2 models would be allready a nice move from BIS. lets wait and see.

Yeah, I would be content with one sample model of every type (car, tank, heli, plane) to start with...

And on topic: This really looks very nice :)

So i try to handle the Oxygen 2 Editor to build the Units and finish my concept.

Infantry:

All wearing the same old sovjet Jacket but divergent russian and sovjet Camouflage Pants and Headgear.

They using:

PPSH-41

SVT-40

SKS

AK-47

AKS-47

AKM / Grenade Launcher

AKMS

AKMSU

AK-74 / Grenade Launcher / Marksman Scope

AKS-74 / Kobra Scope

AKS-74U

RPK-47 / Box or Drummag.

RPK-74 / Box or Drummag.

RPD

Degtyaryov

Dragunov

Zastava M76

RPG-7 / with Scope

Sterla / Stinger

Tank Crews wearing standart sovjet black Uniforms with an Kamysh Vest, based on the ArmA I soldier Model.

(some of these weapons are already there, but i work on an new higher quality texture)

Tanks:

T-72: Retext in brown, black, green and beige

T-64B: ^

T-55: ^

ZSU-23-4: ^

BMP 2: Retext in black, green and beige

ZSU-57-2: If i can finde one

Cars:

UAZ: Simple UAZ in another green tone

Ural: Same thing ^

BM-21: ^

Pickup with PK: Simple white Pickup with an Red Star on the engine hood.

Helicopter:

Mi-25: Retext in brown and beige

Mi-28: Retext in brown, green and beige

Mi-8: just with one Maschinegun in brown and beige

Pics following soon.

the focus sould be on an guerillia warfare Fraktion. There are not so many Addons for partisan Fractions, even though that the kind of war in the 21 century is an asymmetric warfare. That means insurgents, civil wars, guerillia, hit and run and these things.

Awesome!!! Can't wait for the units! :)

I like the way you think. PM me if you need assistance.

nice to see that the people like the idea.

Sounds awesome, and the PPSH is the shiz xD.

So, i dont know what "shiz" means, but this thing is still in service and Taliban and Iraqi Resistance use it.

Can't wait for the units!

Well, looks like you must still waiting for a long time.

I work on it but my bulldozer mode by oxygen 2 dosent work, so i cant you show the Pics of the Tank Crew and the other things.

I forgott some things like the PK, PKM, SVD Dragunov with Nightsight and TT33 Tokarev. These things are allready there and just in some cases they need a new weapon sound and/or texture. So i collect high quality weapon sounds at the time and do this other things, but i have lot things to do in real life.

I like the way you think. PM me if you need assistance.
Thanks. If iam finish, i need somebody that can bring these things in the game. Edited by Dosenmais